Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
Alright, this thing has a bit of a long description (or at least in my head it does).
My cousin is opening her own business, and she has hired me (She said she'll buy me a years worth of Monsters and Gummy Worms) to make her business card more interesting. I'm not going to say the name of the company, but the word "Genesis" is in it, and I was thinking about having the word in a form of word art.
I called her up, and she said it sounded nice. But unfortunately I am not the best artist v_v
So I have come to Gaia for your help! I need someone to make pretty and epic word art of the word "Genesis" for me.
I'm not too rich... So I only have 60k gold to spend on this mad and I am willing to spend it all (I really want those Monsters and Gummy Worms)!
I have posted the basic description below.

Description: I want it to be a sort of biblical looking (my cousin is running a christian based business). Please try to include a cross in the word art. Maybe with ivy or thorns around it.
Other than that, you decide the rest.
Oh and I can only pick one mad So I guess the best one gets the money. And you may pick your price! (As long as it is 60k or lower.)

Fashionable Ladykiller

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Hmmm I'm very interested in this request- however I would have to give it to you tomorrow or so (should I cost to start on it) O.o is there a deadline you have in mind?

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
issyrocks1383
Hmmm I'm very interested in this request- however I would have to give it to you tomorrow or so (should I cost to start on it) O.o is there a deadline you have in mind?

A deadline? Idk ._. Next Friday is when I need it.

Versatile Muse

This is were traditional art is a bad thing... but i shall try!

Fashionable Ladykiller

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Popular Thread 100
iEatedUrStrawberry
issyrocks1383

Ok ^^ noted

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
Hottie yoko

blaugh Okay. If you do better than the other person that said she will try it, u get money owo

Versatile Muse

iEatedUrStrawberry
Hottie yoko

blaugh Okay. If you do better than the other person that said she will try it, u get money owo

Naw i just want some of those tasty gummy worms. lol. I'll see what i can do. =]

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
Hottie yoko
iEatedUrStrawberry
Hottie yoko

Naw i just want some of those tasty gummy worms. lol. I'll see what i can do. =]

Okay :3
and Haha, aren't gummy worms awesome blaugh blaugh question

Versatile Muse

iEatedUrStrawberry
Hottie yoko
iEatedUrStrawberry
Hottie yoko

They Are! I may just draw my avatar eating some later.

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
Hottie yoko
iEatedUrStrawberry
Hottie yoko
iEatedUrStrawberry
Hottie yoko

They Are! I may just draw my avatar eating some later.

When u do let me see it o.o *loves art with candy in it*

Fashionable Ladykiller

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Here's a crappy pic of what I have done so far o.o I'll probably scan it when I finish

User Image

Fashionable Ladykiller

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Popular Thread 100
iEatedUrStrawberry
issyrocks1383

Here ya go
If you are interested in buying it, reply to my PM and I'll give you a pricing and the picture without a watermark mrgreen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff