Welcome to Gaia! ::

1,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
I'm in the U.S. Army but also a Lolita and was wondering if there are any more of us Military Lolita's out there!

IRL Conventioneer

17,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
I know a few who are USMC, and JSDF not members of Gaia Online though.
You're definitely not alone.
Would be funny if the military style of things mixed into lolita dubbing it to Tacticalita.
Would like to see some flectarnmuster on frilly dresses.

1,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Tina Tomorrow
I know a few who are USMC, and JSDF not members of Gaia Online though.
You're definitely not alone.
Would be funny if the military style of things mixed into lolita dubbing it to Tacticalita.
Would like to see some flectarnmuster on frilly dresses.

I wish I could meet some online. Would be super fab. I knew one that I went to Basic Training with but I think she's pretty much left the style. It's hard to be in Lolita when you don't have a steady community to bond with and meet up with or if your community is kinda sad to meet up with. I didn't really like the community where I was stationed which didn't help at all.

Kawaii Girl

A woman in our local community is going into (I think it was) the army. She's going to bootcamp soon.

Sugary Bunny

19,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
I think its amazing you can still keep the style while going into something not-so-frilly, well keep the style whenever possible.
This = Awesome

User Image

1,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Bunny-Lolita-Chan
I think its amazing you can still keep the style while going into something not-so-frilly, well keep the style whenever possible.
This = Awesome

User Image

I should TOTALLY doll myself up and take an old uniform and Lolita-fy it. I know what I'm doing with my old deployment uniforms when I get back in march!
Shimmer the Litheless
Bunny-Lolita-Chan
This = Awesome

User Image

I should TOTALLY doll myself up and take an old uniform and Lolita-fy it. I know what I'm doing with my old deployment uniforms when I get back in march!

I advise you not to do that you will be denigrate a military uniform which is a punishable act. You are only allowed to dispose of old uniforms through donation or burning it with permission from your command.

1,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
I wouldn't actually do it. Mainly cause I would be too lazy and I'm sure they'll take up a collection for them. PLUS I hear we're going to be switching to multi-cam as a standard uniform anyways so why destroy a good pair of uniforms that I won't have to drop my yearly clothing stipend on.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff