Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Phantom

The Gothic Veil was the very first Monthly Collectable I bought, around three maybe four years ago. I love that I can get so many different looks from it that suits my personal style. I've used it to complement many of the different outfits I've used of the years. All in all It has sentimental value to me and I'd never trade it for anything.

Adored Senshi

13,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
I'd have to say my favorite October MC is 2000's Golden Fleece. I really like sheep, and I like gold items, so they both mash together well. The little golden sheep you can be is so cute!

Winged Abomination

22,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Hunter 50
The Staff of Angels and Demonic Pitchfork. Why, because it was the first handheld item on Gaia.
Simple:

Demonic Pitchfork.

It's an awesome weapon (in my opinion there aren't that many different weapons), it has got a biblical origin, it's a classic and it would fit so heavenly perfect with Beelzebub's Wings. twisted

Moar of that stuff, good sirs and ma'ams ! heart
grunny.
g corp is best

8,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
the grunny is the best it's so awesome
Mwee the dragon because dragons are awesome! emotion_dealwithit

Super Cat

winter rose biggrin
It is just the best overall

Barton Vampire

7,150 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Level Up 200
My fave October mc is the gothic veil . I like the lacy design of the top and the ribbons for the hair. It would be nice to have another mc similar to it but instead of a half skirt maybe a whole skirt. Maybe something like it for Xmas .

Fashionable Noob

9,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
I like all of the October collectibles :3, but i really REALLY like black widow, i've always loved the vest!!!

Skilled Smoker

11,225 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
gothic veil... its my fav~ <3
i never really got around to buying it but i love the way it was designed^^

Vickicat's Prince

Chatty Shopper

11,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
Definitely Mwee the Dragon. I have been in love with dragons ever since Eragon became a book, so any kind of dragon makes me happy. 4laugh

Ruthless Hunter

8,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
i liked last year's, the rogue bravado and black widow mostly because they're rather versatile so you can wear it with anything

Clever Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
naruto_namikaze18's avatar sasuke uchiha573's avatar Hinata Hyuuga 273's avatar Ninja Sakura Haruno-sama's avatar lego101's avatar
HoC: Death Dealer

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
What’s your all time favorite October Monthly Collectible and why!

my all time favorite mc is momo the monkey. it was the first ever mc item i ever purchased and owned on gaia. brings back so many memories. *wipes tear* xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff