Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Millionaire

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Die Fishy Die

Really? Dang. Most my clothes I actually got for free by people giving them to me. The ones I actually buy myself only cost like at most $5-8. My parents and family call me frugal quite often because I spend my money sparingly. xD

Oh, I know what you mean. //Has watched enough What Not To Wear to somehow know. >.>
I actually don't wear half my wardrobe because of self-esteem issues. Because sometimes I feel like I'm overdressed or something when I want to wear it.

xD
//Is fine with your wall of text.

Ahaha, lucky! I am cheap but also picky so when people give me things... I usually don't like them. I wait two years and then use them for fabric XD My mom makes fun of me because I complain about having to spend $10 on a shirt and will then turn around and drop $400 on a lolita dress no problem. But the more I save on normie clothes.... the more lolita I can afford!

bleeeeh, I guess the one thing that you do have to get over (that was hard to get over for me!) was feeling overdressed or inappropriately dressed. The reality is... people care SO much less than you think they would. Especially if you wear something that's not balls-to-the-wall wacky (like I just wear skirts and blouses and patterned tights on an everyday basis, instead of pink wigs and 148952752 accessories and platforms and all kinds of insane s**t), no one cares XD Try it sometime and you will be surprised at how few shits people give. It's very liberating lol

Redd Menace's Waifu

Friendly Gekko

wonderfinch

Ahaha, lucky! I am cheap but also picky so when people give me things... I usually don't like them. I wait two years and then use them for fabric XD My mom makes fun of me because I complain about having to spend $10 on a shirt and will then turn around and drop $400 on a lolita dress no problem. But the more I save on normie clothes.... the more lolita I can afford!

bleeeeh, I guess the one thing that you do have to get over (that was hard to get over for me!) was feeling overdressed or inappropriately dressed. The reality is... people care SO much less than you think they would. Especially if you wear something that's not balls-to-the-wall wacky (like I just wear skirts and blouses and patterned tights on an everyday basis, instead of pink wigs and 148952752 accessories and platforms and all kinds of insane s**t), no one cares XD Try it sometime and you will be surprised at how few shits people give. It's very liberating lol

Haha. How do you use them for fabric? Like, what do you make?
I actually don't mind the clothes that I get. :3
My mom makes fun of me because I wait until I go to Kohls with her to get clothes, because then she buys them for me. Which she usually has like the store bucks you get for spending so much money. And she tells me I can only buy stuff worth like 10 - 20 dollars and I end up getting like 3 shirts off clearance. xD

Hmmmm. Good point. I just like dressing more girly, like wearing a dress and heels but most the time just going to the mall or shopping I feel overdressed wearing a dress and heels. ;A;
But I still try to urge myself to wear stuff. Maybe I will more often. Thank you awesome Finch. <3

//Feels like her brain's dyeing on replies. ;A;

Sparkly Millionaire

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Die Fishy Die

Haha. How do you use them for fabric? Like, what do you make?
I actually don't mind the clothes that I get. :3
My mom makes fun of me because I wait until I go to Kohls with her to get clothes, because then she buys them for me. Which she usually has like the store bucks you get for spending so much money. And she tells me I can only buy stuff worth like 10 - 20 dollars and I end up getting like 3 shirts off clearance. xD

Hmmmm. Good point. I just like dressing more girly, like wearing a dress and heels but most the time just going to the mall or shopping I feel overdressed wearing a dress and heels. ;A;
But I still try to urge myself to wear stuff. Maybe I will more often. Thank you awesome Finch. <3

//Feels like her brain's dyeing on replies. ;A;

Depends on what it is, honestly XD I make accessories or tops a lot, nothing exciting. Also I love shopping with my dad, he buys me whatever and doesn't notice the price XD

You should~! Obviously my standards for "dressy" are wacky but I think a dress and heels, as long as it's not like a clearly formal dress, is a pretty normal thing for just ~*everyday stuff*~? But no matter what you wear, do it with confidence and you will be fine, and if you think people are talking about you they are probably paying attention to something behind you <3

and go to bed, silly- it's late!

Fashionable Genius

Good morning again. C:
Goat with MSG
blooblahbleeblehk
    Goat! What am I having for breakfast tomorrow? ;o;

You will not have breakfast, you will sleep in too long and miss it.

I'm scared because I literally just woke up right now

Redd Menace's Waifu

Friendly Gekko

wonderfinch

Depends on what it is, honestly XD I make accessories or tops a lot, nothing exciting. Also I love shopping with my dad, he buys me whatever and doesn't notice the price XD

You should~! Obviously my standards for "dressy" are wacky but I think a dress and heels, as long as it's not like a clearly formal dress, is a pretty normal thing for just ~*everyday stuff*~? But no matter what you wear, do it with confidence and you will be fine, and if you think people are talking about you they are probably paying attention to something behind you <3

and go to bed, silly- it's late!

That's cool. I'm horrible at sewing. I was planning on making my own dress for my uncle's wedding last year but that totally didn't happen. I tried having my mother help but we gave up on it pretty quickly. xD
Heh. Heh.
//Shot.

Well, I don't think my dresses are that dressy. Surprisingly I have more dresses in my closet now than I have in the past 21 years of my life. xD It's like after I got out of high school I started dressing more girly and whatnot.
Thank you oh great Master Finch. //Bows down to your confidence. xD

I did but later than I should have. I blame it on Ki.
He was livestreaming The Mummy to me. ;A;

Redd Menace's Waifu

Friendly Gekko

blooblahbleeblehk
Goat with MSG
blooblahbleeblehk

Goat really can tell the future. :O
Oooooh.

Dangerous Lunatic

blooblahbleeblehk
Goat with MSG
blooblahbleeblehk

Muhaha
    -hides from goat and her psychic powers-

Sparkly Millionaire

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Die Fishy Die

That's cool. I'm horrible at sewing. I was planning on making my own dress for my uncle's wedding last year but that totally didn't happen. I tried having my mother help but we gave up on it pretty quickly. xD
Heh. Heh.
//Shot.

Well, I don't think my dresses are that dressy. Surprisingly I have more dresses in my closet now than I have in the past 21 years of my life. xD It's like after I got out of high school I started dressing more girly and whatnot.

Ahahaha, no, I am the same way- I only make small stuff XD I need to start making larger projects, it would save sooooo much cash XD

Buh, stupid Ki.

Redd Menace's Waifu

Friendly Gekko

wonderfinch

Ahahaha, no, I am the same way- I only make small stuff XD I need to start making larger projects, it would save sooooo much cash XD

Buh, stupid Ki.

Haha. I wish I did more stuff like that. Even if it's small stuff.
Somehow I like working with what I've got, in unconventional ways. Hehe.

I know right? He lured me in with a good movie. ;A;
xD

How're you today btw?

Sparkly Millionaire

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Die Fishy Die

Haha. I wish I did more stuff like that. Even if it's small stuff.
Somehow I like working with what I've got, in unconventional ways. Hehe.

I know right? He lured me in with a good movie. ;A;
xD

How're you today btw?

We should be crafting buddies~! I love fooling around with the random crap in my house XD

Aw, poor baby <3 One day you'll get to bed on time!

I'm okay! Just kind of bored and trying to put off cleaning my room XD

Redd Menace's Waifu

Friendly Gekko

wonderfinch

We should be crafting buddies~! I love fooling around with the random crap in my house XD

Aw, poor baby <3 One day you'll get to bed on time!

I'm okay! Just kind of bored and trying to put off cleaning my room XD

We could. OAO I don't know how, but we could!
I'm still finding new ways to decorate my room. And eventually I'll run out of wall space. xD
I've already run out of horizontal space in my room pretty much.

I know.
//Tears up.

I know that feeling. Hehe.
I'm sort of putting off studying myself. >.>
And have the urge to tektek but not sure what to tektek.
Gaaaah.
//Is becoming a tektek addict.

Sparkly Millionaire

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Die Fishy Die

We could. OAO I don't know how, but we could!
I'm still finding new ways to decorate my room. And eventually I'll run out of wall space. xD
I've already run out of horizontal space in my room pretty much.

I know.
//Tears up.

I know that feeling. Hehe.
I'm sort of putting off studying myself. >.>
And have the urge to tektek but not sure what to tektek.
Gaaaah.
//Is becoming a tektek addict.

~*magic*~
That's the answer c: I know how you feel there, I have SO much stuff. I should get rid of some of it but it's hard!

Aw, go study! Then you can reward yourself with a Tektek break c:

Aged Gaian

wonderfinch
Die Fishy Die

Heh. Heh.
//Shot.

Buh, stupid Ki.

Why stupid me? D:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas