Welcome to Gaia! ::

Redd Menace's Waifu

Friendly Gekko

Gaaah, another of my friends online, on Facebook, had a baby. @_______@

@Goat
Good to know you'll keep us updated Goat.
<3 You're such a life saver. xD

@Ki
I'm in the future compared to you. :O

@Rainbow
I'm sorries to hear. D:
Hope you're keepin yourself healthy and doing alright.

Fashionable Genius

Hmmmm... *Sadly sits in the corner awaiting an empty spot in Raven boy's room"

Redd Menace's Waifu

Friendly Gekko

StreetTherapist
Hmmmm... *Sadly sits in the corner awaiting an empty spot in Raven boy's room"

Awww, Poor Therpy.
If it makes you feel any better, I'm not in there either? xD

Sparkly Millionaire

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
@fishy
Lolita shoes, haha.... I don't really buy "normie" shoes and clothes any more XD

Dangerous Lunatic

blooblahbleeblehk
    Goat! What am I having for breakfast tomorrow? ;o;

You will not have breakfast, you will sleep in too long and miss it.

Dangerous Lunatic

wonderfinch
@fishy
Lolita shoes, haha.... I don't really buy "normie" shoes and clothes any more XD

xD Normie, love it. Goat is such a normie.

Redd Menace's Waifu

Friendly Gekko

wonderfinch
@fishy

Psssh, either way I want to know what they looook like. ;A;
Where do you buy your clothes usually anyways?
Online or....?

Sparkly Millionaire

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Goat With MSG

Usually I call you guys "plebes" but it felt kind of rude in this situation XD

Die Fishy Die

I got these shoes in pink and white. My old pink pair is just way too uncomfortable for regular use and my white pair is just beat up, so I got some replacements! I haven't had to buy new ones since '07 so I don't really mind shelling out a lot since they should hold up pretty well c:

I buy about 75% of it online and secondhand- it's soooo much cheaper (dresses are $100-$200 secondhand vs. $400 new). About half of that comes from an LJ lolita sales community and the rest comes from Japanese auction sites like mBok and Yahoo!Japan. The rest of my stuff is new and I generally reserve new purchases for when I take trips to the lolita shops in SF- I'd rather try something on in person if I'm going to throw down $300-$400 for it!

I don't really buy much any more, though. I have enough dresses and skirts to go two months without repeating a piece so it's not really ~*essential*~ that I constantly add to my closet.

Dangerous Lunatic

wonderfinch
Goat With MSG

Usually I call you guys "plebes" but it felt kind of rude in this situation XD

Goat is a plebe slob xD

Sparkly Millionaire

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Goat with MSG

Goat is a plebe slob xD

gtfo plebe you're spoiling my beauty with your proximity.
jk jk ilu <3

Dangerous Lunatic

wonderfinch
Goat with MSG

Goat is a plebe slob xD

gtfo plebe you're spoiling my beauty with your proximity.
jk jk ilu <3

*Slumps away, but brushes past you on the way out, leaving sticky mark on your pretty expensive clothing*

Sparkly Millionaire

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Goat with MSG

*Slumps away, but brushes past you on the way out, leaving sticky mark on your pretty expensive clothing*

nvm don't love you any more.

btw you're paying the cleaning bill

Redd Menace's Waifu

Friendly Gekko

wonderfinch

I got these shoes in pink and white. My old pink pair is just way too uncomfortable for regular use and my white pair is just beat up, so I got some replacements! I haven't had to buy new ones since '07 so I don't really mind shelling out a lot since they should hold up pretty well c:

I buy about 75% of it online and secondhand- it's soooo much cheaper (dresses are $100-$200 secondhand vs. $400 new). About half of that comes from an LJ lolita sales community and the rest comes from Japanese auction sites like mBok and Yahoo!Japan. The rest of my stuff is new and I generally reserve new purchases for when I take trips to the lolita shops in SF- I'd rather try something on in person if I'm going to throw down $300-$400 for it!

I don't really buy much any more, though. I have enough dresses and skirts to go two months without repeating a piece so it's not really ~*essential*~ that I constantly add to my closet.

//Pterodactyl cry.
They're so cue. :U

That's a lot of money for clothes.
//Feels like a cheapskate now with how she got an outfit for $11 yesterday.
But then again I envy you so badly for how you dress even if some might think it's weird.
Not saying I think it is. I think you're darned cute giirrrrlll. <3
xD
//Shot.

But yeah. I'm horrible with self-esteem.

Sparkly Millionaire

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Die Fishy Die

//Pterodactyl cry.
They're so cue. :U

That's a lot of money for clothes.
//Feels like a cheapskate now with how she got an outfit for $11 yesterday.
But then again I envy you so badly for how you dress even if some might think it's weird.
Not saying I think it is. I think you're darned cute giirrrrlll. <3
xD
//Shot.

But yeah. I'm horrible with self-esteem.

pffffft I am bizarrely cheap on everything BUT dresses and shoes. My entire normie wardrobe was purchased for about $2 per piece thanks to eBay and the Goodwill outlet (where they sell clothes BY THE POUND. BEST THING.) and even a lot of my lolita stuff cost $10 or less XD

Ahaha, thank you <3 I am horrible with self-esteem, too, to be 100% honest. I feel like, oddly, wearing "weird stuff" has helped a lot? I mean, it hides a lot of the stuff I DON'T like about my body and it takes me out of the whole ~*sexy*~ contest that I'm not pretty enough/fit enough to compete in. I guess it takes the attention off ME since people pay attention to what I'm wearing... I know it sounds weird but it's a lot more comfortable? It's like wearing armor or something XD And also wearing something that I like helps a lot, too, like even if people say douchey stuff to me knowing that I'm happy about my clothes is nice.

I guess it sounds weird but it helps me think a lot less about my self-esteem issues, even if it doesn't necessarily fix them XD

/wall o'text

Redd Menace's Waifu

Friendly Gekko

wonderfinch

pffffft I am bizarrely cheap on everything BUT dresses and shoes. My entire normie wardrobe was purchased for about $2 per piece thanks to eBay and the Goodwill outlet (where they sell clothes BY THE POUND. BEST THING.) and even a lot of my lolita stuff cost $10 or less XD

Ahaha, thank you <3 I am horrible with self-esteem, too, to be 100% honest. I feel like, oddly, wearing "weird stuff" has helped a lot? I mean, it hides a lot of the stuff I DON'T like about my body and it takes me out of the whole ~*sexy*~ contest that I'm not pretty enough/fit enough to compete in. I guess it takes the attention off ME since people pay attention to what I'm wearing... I know it sounds weird but it's a lot more comfortable? It's like wearing armor or something XD And also wearing something that I like helps a lot, too, like even if people say douchey stuff to me knowing that I'm happy about my clothes is nice.

I guess it sounds weird but it helps me think a lot less about my self-esteem issues, even if it doesn't necessarily fix them XD

/wall o'text

Really? Dang. Most my clothes I actually got for free by people giving them to me. The ones I actually buy myself only cost like at most $5-8. My parents and family call me frugal quite often because I spend my money sparingly. xD

Oh, I know what you mean. //Has watched enough What Not To Wear to somehow know. >.>
I actually don't wear half my wardrobe because of self-esteem issues. Because sometimes I feel like I'm overdressed or something when I want to wear it.

xD
//Is fine with your wall of text.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas