Welcome to Gaia! ::

The roleplay is done! Shall we continue, or shall we call it quits?

Continue! 0.625 62.5% [ 10 ]
We're done. Call it quits. 0.375 37.5% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Yeah she's one of the minor goddesses born to Hades and Persephone

koolio

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Oh and BTWs

Some people took an interest and I now have Usagi. Michiru and Makoto have been reserved biggrin

Smitten Lover

16,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
finally, some headway! hm, i am a bit on the fence about both options. i like going against a single foe that is controlling hordes, but i can see how a change of pace might be favorable to some of the roleplayers.

Hygienic Genius

I've been googling, and I haven't found anything about her. There's a mountain place called Nysa, though. xD

As for reincarnation, we could say that when Sailor Moon restored the world through the Galaxy Cauldron, the seal on Nysa was inadvertently broken. Her powers were not fully restored, but she recovered. And of course, over a period of time, her powers (whatever they are) would return.

Eh? Eh?

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Yay people are joining the rp biggrin

Hygienic Genius

Merry Christmas, everyone!

And more ideas for new RP! >.<

If we want more than one main baddie, we can always have her work with:
A. Old gods who have come to resent something/someone on Earth.
B. Old enemies that were thought to be defeated in the canon.
C. An early form of (Sailor) Chaos.

Godly Fairy

Nariana
I've been googling, and I haven't found anything about her. There's a mountain place called Nysa, though. xD

As for reincarnation, we could say that when Sailor Moon restored the world through the Galaxy Cauldron, the seal on Nysa was inadvertently broken. Her powers were not fully restored, but she recovered. And of course, over a period of time, her powers (whatever they are) would return.

Eh? Eh?

Nysa isn't an actual greek goddess like a for reals one. She's a character I made up, named for the valley in which Persephone was abducted by Hades.
Also I have no idea what's going on. Fill me in yes?

/just got back from India and recovered from cold.

Hygienic Genius

Korilassical
Nariana

Eh? Eh?

Nysa isn't an actual greek goddess like a for reals one. She's a character I made up, named for the valley in which Persephone was abducted by Hades.
Also I have no idea what's going on. Fill me in yes?

/just got back from India and recovered from cold.

That makes sense. Derp. xD

Hardly anything happened. Most of the gang went to the arcade after school. Usagi went to get Chibiusa from school, falling into a pond on the way. Haruka and Outai raced at the arcade. Michiru went to find Usagi since she took a while. At the arcade with Haruka, Setsuna, Ami, Mina, and Mako, Outai's crystal materialized while they were talking at a booth. Holy returned to her, and she remembered everything. Now Setsuna, Ami, and Outai are headed to Rei's Shrine per Outai's request. Mina and Mako fell behind, running into the returning Michiru, Usagi, and Chibiusa. Chibiusa just left, will return to the shrine later. The rest are heading to the shrine well behind the first group. Oh, and Outai and Haruka raced by foot on the way to the shrine, annoying Setsuna. xD

Our only problem is that we don't have a Rei like we thought we did (new person has disapeared), so things are at a slight standstill.

Hygienic Genius

OutaiTabibito

((Yo, correct me if I've omitted anything.))

Important News

So Outai and I have been brainstorming together the last several days to make the new RP closer to a reality. Here's some ideas we've come up with/further discussed:

1. Nysa, like most villains of the Sailor Moon universe, is from another planet. She had a fight with Hera, the current ruler of their planet, for whatever reason and was defeated. Hera sealed her away in Earth to protect her planet.

2. Nysa is revived and awakened. (The reason for her awakening could be many things, such as something related to the Taint, the Cauldron arc in the manga, the sensing of Sailor Moon's power, etc.) Hera also appears when Nysa awakens, so a fight on Earth is imminent. (Whether or not Hera also died in the first battle, or she just followed Nysa upon revival is up in the air.)

3. Nysa is the main villain, but she will need allies in the beginning (perhaps until she regains all of her former powers, whatever they are). Based on Google research, according to mythology, the original goddess Hera made some enemies. A few common ones:
Heracles because she tried to kill him as a baby
Heracles' mother because of the above
Hercules is not fond is her, but they made their peace when he married her daughter or something.

So with that, we can make our own new neutral/enemy characters who could support Nysa. Feel free to do your own searching. And if you really wanted, we could introduce another ally for the Senshi.

4. The loyalties and motives of all the characters, including the Senshi, are up in the air. Nysa could use any of the classic motives (power, revenge, unfinished business) in Sailor Moon, or we could create a new one for her. Hera could side with the Senshi, or she could be completely uncaring about Earth's fate and just desire to destroy Nysa no matter the cost. The Senshi, depending on Hera, could side with her and fight only Nysa, or they could just deal with protecting Earth from being a battlefield for these beings.

5. Note. Just because Hera is a goddess in our classic mythology doesn't mean she has to stay that way. She and any of the new characters could be reborn as Senshi some way, or they could just be miscellaneous beings with powers like most people in the Sailor Moon universe.

Now with these suggestions and more solid details, let's hear some more opinions.

Smitten Lover

16,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
i think it would be awesome to have hera try to destroy nysa, not really caring about the fate of earth, and have the senshi fighting nysa while trying to win hera over, or at least make her care about the fate of the planet. lacking that, they could end up fighting both, but i don't think that would be a particularly good idea.

Hygienic Genius

OutaiTabibito
i think it would be awesome to have hera try to destroy nysa, not really caring about the fate of earth, and have the senshi fighting nysa while trying to win hera over, or at least make her care about the fate of the planet. lacking that, they could end up fighting both, but i don't think that would be a particularly good idea.

I really like this idea, as well. Makes the story a little different from the usual, single-minded one-bad-guy thing.
(Idk why I didn't see this post sooner. >.> wink

Hygienic Genius

shabatha

OutaiTabibito

Korilassical

HEY YOU GUUUUYYYYSSS
D;

Smitten Lover

16,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
i'm here. i was just waiting for others to post.

Hygienic Genius

Yeah, what do we do now?

Smitten Lover

16,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
dunno. no one else seems to be responding.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff