Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Genius

3,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Who the hell is stupid enough to vote for that a*****e?Only homophobice, womanizing losers who don't have enough brains to see that Obama was given an already destroyed country and told to fix it in a week. His first week in office people were bitching that he didn't pull a magic wand out of his a** and fix america, well ******** you assholes, how about you take a country ruined by dickhole republicans and try and fix it you sons of bitches. Then take it every day as people demand you fix a country in a week. Go ******** off you homophobic womanizing racist scum.
I can't tell if you're trolling or just really, really angry.

Personally, I think that both Obama and Romney are good people at heart, and believe what they're doing is right. However, I don't really want to vote for either of them.

People have opinions, and Romney is entitled to his opinions just like anyone else. Same goes for Romney voters, Obama voters, and Obama himself. We all have the right to an opinion.

If someone does not agree with you, that does not make them stupid. That's something a lot of you people on this "US Presidential Election" forum need to understand.

Wealthy Genius

3,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
I am angry, Romeny constantly contradicts himself, wants to make abortion illegal, so good luck if you get raped, youre stuck with it. Hes in favor of overpopulation and is extremely homophobic, it is not ok for him to attack people for being LGBT and definitely not ok for him to attack woman. At least Obama is not a homophobe or attacking woman's rights.
ColthurstGirls on Youtube
I am angry, Romeny constantly contradicts himself, wants to make abortion illegal, so good luck if you get raped, youre stuck with it. Hes in favor of overpopulation and is extremely homophobic, it is not ok for him to attack people for being LGBT and definitely not ok for him to attack woman. At least Obama is not a homophobe or attacking woman's rights.

Well, I wouldn't worry about the abortion issue. The president can't just say "Alright, abortion is now illegal!". It has to go through the checks and balances system. Trust me, something like that will not pass.

He's homophobic? I wouldn't say homophobic, but I know what you mean. Anyway, a lot of people are 'homophobic', especially people around his age. He doesn't approve of gay marriage? That's his opinion. There's nothing he can do to hurt gays. It can only get better for them from here, really. (I'm for gay marriage, if that means anything to you. Fiscally conservative, socially liberal.)

Sometimes you have to think about the big picture before you think about the social issues. I don't want abortion to be illegal and I want gays to have the same rights that straights do in regards to marriage and all, but I feel like we need to think about the economy first. In that regard, it really does depend on who you, personally think is best for the economy. Romney or Obama?

In addition, if someone is very conservative and does not feel comfortable with gay marriage or keeping abortion legal, that doesn't make them a bad person. They could be a very good person at heart. My mom is like that, she's a really nice person overall and accepts gays as people. She doesn't think they're bad, she just doesn't think they should get married. I don't agree with her, but that's her opinion, and I can't change her mind, so whatever. XD

Edit: Also, how is he attacking women's rights? If you're talking about abortion, I understand what you mean, otherwise ... I have no idea what you're talking about. If you're talking about the contraceptive thing and how he wants to make them illegal, that isn't true.

Wealthy Genius

3,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
The economy won't get better for awhile, at least for now we can focus on equal rights, something that will hopefully happen soon. I don't think either is good for the economy, but atleast Obama has tried, I do believe if given another chance he will do better. I am not talking about them being uncomfortable, I'm uncofortable with all of the attacking of LGBT. I'm talking about how it's wrong to deny them rights, just as it was wrong to deny rights to blacks. I was talking about abortion.
The economy won't get better for awhile, at least for now we can focus on equal rights, something that will hopefully happen soon. I don't think either is good for the economy, but atleast Obama has tried, I do believe if given another chance he will do better. I am not talking about them being uncomfortable, I'm uncofortable with all of the attacking of LGBT. I'm talking about how it's wrong to deny them rights, just as it was wrong to deny rights to blacks.

Well, the economy won't get better if we don't try to fix it. If we don't try to fix it now, things will get worse, and we can't afford to let that happen (literally and figuratively).

Equal rights is ... a different kind of issue. Discrimination of race, gender, sexual orientation, etc is just wrong. You're right when you say the economy won't get better for a while in the sense that it will take time to fix it. The thing is, equal rights is something that also takes time to aquire, which is why it's better (in my opinion, anyway) to focus on things like the economy before we do anything else.

Edit: Most of the people who do not agree with gay marriage, for example, are older people. Hence why it will take time. Social issues =/= economic issues. They both require a different sort of fix. Equality can be achieved if people want it. Economic balance can be achieved if we have the right systems put in place. Social issues are resolved naturally through ideology, economic issues are not.

Tipsy Humorist

But he has such a handsome hairline and just the right amount of grey. You can tell he douches it regularly. If you were going on looks alone, then I think he already has this election in the money bags.
The Scarlet Warrior
The economy won't get better for awhile, at least for now we can focus on equal rights, something that will hopefully happen soon. I don't think either is good for the economy, but atleast Obama has tried, I do believe if given another chance he will do better. I am not talking about them being uncomfortable, I'm uncofortable with all of the attacking of LGBT. I'm talking about how it's wrong to deny them rights, just as it was wrong to deny rights to blacks.

Well, the economy won't get better if we don't try to fix it. If we don't try to fix it now, things will get worse, and we can't afford to let that happen (literally and figuratively).

Equal rights is ... a different kind of issue. Discrimination of race, gender, sexual orientation, etc is just wrong. You're right when you say the economy won't get better for a while in the sense that it will take time to fix it. The thing is, equal rights is something that also takes time to aquire, which is why it's better (in my opinion, anyway) to focus on things like the economy before we do anything else.

Edit: Most of the people who do not agree with gay marriage, for example, are older people. Hence why it will take time. Social issues =/= economic issues. They both require a different sort of fix. Equality can be achieved if people want it. Economic balance can be achieved if we have the right systems put in place. Social issues are resolved naturally through ideology, economic issues are not.

Most are also overlooking that homosexual 'rights' are a state issue for quite a while before it becomes a federal issue.

Sparkly Sophomore

I totally agree. I don't really like either candidate, but when it comes down to it, I'd vote for the one that gives women the right to decide about their own bodies.

Wealthy Genius

3,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Everyone deserves rights, you ******** homophobe, now get the ******** off my thread. That was to the homophobic douche hole blue collar.
Everyone deserves rights, you ******** homophobe, now get the ******** off my thread. That was to the homophobic douche hole blue collar.

He wasn't being homphobic. XD

I'm pretty sure that when he said what he did, the reason that he put "rights" in quotations is because rights are subjective.

Wealthy Genius

3,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Yeah, I don't think so, especially do to his highly racist and republican picture.
Yeah, I don't think so, especially do to his highly racist and republican picture.

Now I know you're trolling. XD
Thank you , finally somebody as common sense heart

Wealthy Genius

3,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
No, I am not. I am being serious. Trolls cause trouble for the hell of it, I am voicing my opinion to that a*****e.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff