Dance on my stripper poll.

Okay! (This is your only option, now dance, monkey.) 1 100.0% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

ZypTrek's Wife

Dapper Lover

Parodically_Tragic
I have it tonight, unfortunately.

And you now have somewhere to play around in until you can overcome it. I have it every night, but the night before I have to finish packing up for a big move... it's kind of fail.

ZypTrek's Wife

Dapper Lover

Hoshiko Yakimura
Ego Dominus Tuus
Hoshiko Yakimura
It sucks.

*Chuckles* But if you get enough attention, at least it isn't so intolerable.

This is true. XD

*Lays upon you and bats at you like a kitten* So... give me your attention!
Ego Dominus Tuus
Kashime Saito
Really sucks >.<;

Aye, worse than the Twilight novels... and I thought that nothing could suck worse than that. But alas, I've had insomnia since the age of 8. You think I'd be used to it by now.

Haha!Know that feeling. Though I didn't have internet at the age so I watched Adult Swim to pass the time cat_ninja

ZypTrek's Wife

Dapper Lover

Destined Deity
I'm awake way too much.

>_> Is your brain slowly starting to melt out of your ears? I frequently feel as though mine is doing just that.

Tipsy Prophet

I... have never experienced actual insomnia. n___n

Invisible Explorer

7,575 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
Ego Dominus Tuus
Parodically_Tragic
I have it tonight, unfortunately.

And you now have somewhere to play around in until you can overcome it. I have it every night, but the night before I have to finish packing up for a big move... it's kind of fail.
I hate moving. I know how you feel though and you have my sympathy, and well wishes to survive it all.

ZypTrek's Wife

Dapper Lover

Kashime Saito
Ego Dominus Tuus
Kashime Saito
Really sucks >.<;

Aye, worse than the Twilight novels... and I thought that nothing could suck worse than that. But alas, I've had insomnia since the age of 8. You think I'd be used to it by now.

Haha!Know that feeling. Though I didn't have internet at the age so I watched Adult Swim to pass the time cat_ninja

At that age... I just laid awake and read, or played video games. I know... I am what is called a nerd.

Conservative Explorer

2,450 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Ego Dominus Tuus
PaintedLion
I concurr, insomnia sucks, and your poll is awsome lol ninja

Did you dance on my pole? *Grins*
I did not, though I must confess there was temptation xd

ZypTrek's Wife

Dapper Lover

Memetic Sexgod
I... have never experienced actual insomnia. n___n

... and I have never experienced and avatar as amazing as yours!

Shirtless Regular

Ego Dominus Tuus
I hate it. -_-

That is all.
i know how you feel eek

ZypTrek's Wife

Dapper Lover

Ego Dominus Tuus
Kashime Saito
Ego Dominus Tuus
Kashime Saito
Really sucks >.<;

At that age... I just laid awake and read, or played video games. I know... I am what is called a nerd.

It's the devil, but moving from a tiny apartment to a large house is always fantastic.... so... I'll weep at the packing, weep at the moving, and then happily lounge in the big living room xD

ZypTrek's Wife

Dapper Lover

boricuapr1de
Ego Dominus Tuus
I hate it. -_-

That is all.
i know how you feel eek

Do you?! Am I too warm?! Do I have a fever?

... aw, damn, now I need MOAR cowbell.
Ego Dominus Tuus
Kashime Saito
Ego Dominus Tuus
Kashime Saito
Really sucks >.<;

If you are, then I am too. I'd rather call us a normal(?!) human 3nodding who am I kidding 'normal' is overrated sweatdrop

ZypTrek's Wife

Dapper Lover

PaintedLion
Ego Dominus Tuus
PaintedLion
I concurr, insomnia sucks, and your poll is awsome lol ninja

Did you dance on my pole? *Grins*
I did not, though I must confess there was temptation xd

And the heavens wept tears of sorrow, for newbie or site veteran alike, everyone should dance upon the poll!

ZypTrek's Wife

Dapper Lover

Kashime Saito
Ego Dominus Tuus
Kashime Saito
Ego Dominus Tuus
Kashime Saito
Really sucks >.<;

If you are, then I am too. I'd rather call us a normal(?!) human 3nodding who am I kidding 'normal' is overrated sweatdrop

Normal is a state of being that is never achieved, because a true precedence for it has never been set. I am me, and you are you... and we are we... and that's good enough for me!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff