Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Sophomore

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Clambake 200
I sometimes get this when I take a shower, and today it got a little extreme. But usually i'll be taking a shower, etc, and then my head just starts swirling. And it hurts to breathe. And I feel like i'm going to pass out, and my eyes get all heavy and close and when I get out, i just have to put my head between my knees and i'm fine.
But today that happened but I had to lay down cause it was too hard to sit up, and my ears started ringing really loud, like I lost my hearing for like thirty seconds and then it just sounded like someone was letting helium out of the tank if you know what that sounds like, for about a minute and a half, and then i blacked out for about forty five minutes, and when I came back into consciousness I threw up like crazy. Note, I have Hypoglycemia if that helps at all.
So do you think I should go to the doctor for this? Cause my mum thinks it's just the Hypo. acting up but i'm not quite sure.

Thanks
-Em

Devoted Hunter

How hot do you get the water? I know when I get the water too hot I get nauseated and start to feel faint.
I don't have any sort of medical condition either besides seasonal asthma.

Sparkly Genius

2,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
is the water hot and do you have ventilation like the fan on or a window open in the bathroom? cus it might get too hot and you're breathing in that steam.

Hilarious Regular

I would go to the doctors and tell him the problems you have. It's always better to be safe than sorry.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff