Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Ladykiller

10,300 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
This is a NO KILL ZONE! Read on to learn more!

Trying to earn your items, but all these minigames are taking too long? You do not have to make a kill or even do damage in order to earn an attack point! Here's some tips:

1. Post here for energy.

2. Open a few pages of this thread in several tabs.

3. Select attack on different users in each tab (attacking the same user won't work) Update: Several people have said that they can attack the same user in multiple tabs simultaneously. Some people still say they can't. I guess it depends on some yet determined factor, so give it a go!

4. Do whatever other surfing you'd like to do in another tab. (Maybe catch up on your Trick or Treating in the Gaia Shops?)

5. Come back and do it all over again.

If you attack without doing damage, then you won't kill your opponents and you can just attack them over and over until you earn your items without having to hunt for new prey. Try it out!

Note: In concern to the overall scoring of the Vampires vs Dark Elves game, kills ~are~ necessary to further your team as a whole. This thread has be made for the sole purpose of item farming for individuals, and not as an actual team battlefield. There are lots of threads open for lethal attacks, so please use those when furthering your side's cause.

Non-lethal attacks in here ONLY, guys! Please respect this rule to keep this a safe farming ground for everyone! If you see that someone is making repeated lethal attacks within this thread, and you are sure that they aren't making attacks from another thread, then quote me or PM me to let me know. I will ban users who abuse my safe zone.

Update!

I appears that the moderators have released a patch to prevent farming and no kill zones. From this point onward in order to receive points for your attack, you must do damage to another player.

Well, it was a good run while we had it, guys! smile Thanks so much for making this thread so successful. Please feel free to continue using this thread for hunting, but unfortunately it can no longer be a safe zone.

Please continue to interact nicely with each other, despite the Vampire and Dark Elf feud. No flaming, no being sincerely mean. Have fun, and may the best team win! *puts the chain back on the chainsaw*

Attention Vampires!
If you need healing while you're out on the battlefield, swing by my healing thread for consistent healing back up. Nurse Grell's Battlefield Backup

Dapper Ladykiller

10,300 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
<3 Bump! <3

Rainbow Ladykiller

Dapper Ladykiller

10,300 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Dapper Ladykiller

10,300 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

kiwi hatake's Princess

Cute Shapeshifter

44,140 Points
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

kiwi hatake's Princess

Cute Shapeshifter

44,140 Points
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

Quotable Lunatic

13,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
Sounds like it would be crazy enough to work. Okay, I'll give it a go!

Dapper Ladykiller

10,300 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Unbeatable Phantom

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Mike D.
Sounds like it would be crazy enough to work. Okay, I'll give it a go!

...Will it work...? sweatdrop

Bleh, no participating Dark Elf supporters? emo

Feline Conventioneer

28,040 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Conventioneer 300
cat_3nodding

Liberal Dabbler

octology's Kouhai

Shy Kitten

27,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100
Sounds good, if you can get people to stop killing everyone.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff