Welcome to Gaia! ::

I really want to start role playing again. I love Avatar, I do not like canons, i would prefer a group role play, but I ca also do 1x1. Please help.

Excitable Vampire

15,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
what kind of idea did you have for the avatar world?
Rikku42

Obviously, they need a problem (keep in mind I mean The Last Airbender) I was thinking that benders had persecuted completely, like they are all in jail or live servile lives or dead, and those who can bend are hiding their abilities. I think the Avatar is an earth bender (of course, because thats the second element in the cycle) she has 2 partners, a girl that bends air and a boy that bends water. There is two people in particular that know that the Avatar is still alive, a woman that bends water (mostly ice) and a boy that bends electricity.

Sparkly Shapeshifter

6,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
KurtHummelChrisColfer
I really want to start role playing again. I love Avatar, I do not like canons, i would prefer a group role play, but I ca also do 1x1. Please help.

Ohhhh I live avatar what do you have in mind for a 1x1
dimanddog
KurtHummelChrisColfer

As I stated I would prefer a group role play, but for a 1x1 role play I was thinking that one of us would need to be evil, I think a military general of the "mortal" world would be in order, I was thinking that the general would need to be a secret bender for the Avatar and him to have a fair fight, for instance Amon.

Sparkly Shapeshifter

6,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
KurtHummelChrisColfer
dimanddog
KurtHummelChrisColfer

As I stated I would prefer a group role play, but for a 1x1 role play I was thinking that one of us would need to be evil, I think a military general of the "mortal" world would be in order, I was thinking that the general would need to be a secret bender for the Avatar and him to have a fair fight, for instance Amon.

I love the the idea I'm up for it if you are I'm I normally post one to two pharagraphs and one on bad and sometimes three on good can we do it in PMs.

Dapper Member

7,525 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100

Would you be interested in a second One on One? Or the group?

Excitable Vampire

15,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
KurtHummelChrisColfer
Rikku42

Obviously, they need a problem (keep in mind I mean The Last Airbender) I was thinking that benders had persecuted completely, like they are all in jail or live servile lives or dead, and those who can bend are hiding their abilities. I think the Avatar is an earth bender (of course, because thats the second element in the cycle) she has 2 partners, a girl that bends air and a boy that bends water. There is two people in particular that know that the Avatar is still alive, a woman that bends water (mostly ice) and a boy that bends electricity.

Sounds interesting : o.
Would there be any firebenders? And or possibly other earthbenders? It kinda seems this rp would be best as a mix of both last airbender and legend of korra : o
iiRAWRsuperHEROES

I was thinking of doing a group role play.

Dapper Member

7,525 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
KurtHummelChrisColfer
iiRAWRsuperHEROES

That would be badass
dimanddog
KurtHummelChrisColfer
dimanddog
KurtHummelChrisColfer

I love the the idea I'm up for it if you are I'm I normally post one to two pharagraphs and one on bad and sometimes three on good can we do it in PMs.
I think it would work better as a group instead.
iiRAWRsuperHEROES
KurtHummelChrisColfer
iiRAWRsuperHEROES

Quote:
        That would be badass
        If we could create a page, it would be great. Semi literate would work with me smile

Interesting Vampire

8,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I wouldn't mind being a waterbender. biggrin

Is the avatar going to be a PC or an NPC run by the leader? I wasn't sure how people felt about giving one person a massive advantage over everyone else.
Rikku42
KurtHummelChrisColfer
Rikku42

Sounds interesting : o.
Would there be any firebenders? And or possibly other earthbenders? It kinda seems this rp would be best as a mix of both last airbender and legend of korra : o
A firebender of course, I don't think we would need another consistent earth bender, maybe he/she could inquire a fire bender teacher, for a plot twist he/she could be the prince/princess of the Fire Nation, the prince of the revolution being a bender.
Vampiremessiah51
I wouldn't mind being a waterbender. biggrin

Is the avatar going to be a PC or an NPC run by the leader? I wasn't sure how people felt about giving one person a massive advantage over everyone else.
PC I think. I wasn't thinking the Avatar would be all powerful, especially if he/she only knows how to bend 1 element.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff