Welcome to Gaia! ::

Merry Muse

"Save failed, please try again.

Reason: The base model for your avatar does not exist. please reconfigure your avatar

If the problem persists, click on "Get Nekkid", save your avatar, and try again.
"

This keeps on appearing right after I used the 2k8 Zombie Potion to spice up my Halloween spirit but unfortunately, when I tried to change my outfit they gave me that error, I searched it up and most people have the same error message as well.

Help please anybody? emo
If there is a solution, please help me with it.
And if the bug is seen anytime soon. Please fix it.

Thank you.

Skull X Rider
Skull X Rider
"Save failed, please try again.

Reason: The base model for your avatar does not exist. please reconfigure your avatar

If the problem persists, click on "Get Nekkid", save your avatar, and try again.
"

This keeps on appearing right after I used the 2k8 Zombie Potion to spice up my Halloween spirit but unfortunately, when I tried to change my outfit they gave me that error, I searched it up and most people have the same error message as well.

Help please anybody? emo
If there is a solution, please help me with it.
And if the bug is seen anytime soon. Please fix it.

Thank you.

Skull X Rider

Just happened to me after using a potion... Now I can't get dressed

Friendly Bunny

To be honest, it seems like everyone is having the glitch after they released the new potions. I'd give it a little bit, and keep an eye on the dev alerts because I'm sure they'll post something when its fixed.

Versatile Friend

Same here xp

Dailanie 's Waifu

Generous Fashionista

I got the error after using the Skin Tone C potion. :I

Savage Warlord

13,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
stare me to

7,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
happend after putting on the vampire skin

Akibirb's Significant Otter

Naughty Lovergirl

26,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
It happened to me when I put on dark elf potion skin, then even after I changed back to human F potion skin it still did it. I tried deleting my character, then reloading, and it STILL doesn't work.

OTL

Ruthless Survivor

Having the same problem. Was trying to go back to human f after being a dark elf...

Akibirb's Significant Otter

Naughty Lovergirl

26,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I think it's fixed now- after I deleted and recreated my avi I went to the salon and got new hairs and eyes. after that I could resave my avi.

hope this helps others!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces