Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Hunter

3,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"Save failed, please try again.

Reason: The base model for your avatar does not exist. please reconfigure your avatar

If the problem persists, click on "Get Nekkid", save your avatar, and try again."

everytime i do click Get Nekkid and then save it says i have items i do not own equipped, and they will be removed, "save it" and "cancel" buttons show, i click save it, and this is what happens

"Save failed, please try again.

Reason: The base model for your avatar does not exist. please reconfigure your avatar

If the problem persists, click on "Get Nekkid", save your avatar, and try again."

little help please? it started happening once i got the outfit you see on me saved, and now i cant change.

~ okay...so...i spammed the save thing....and now i'm able to change again...thanks for the help people biggrin ~

Heroic Dark Elf

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
I am having the same problem.
Try deleting then reconfiguring your avatar Here. It's worked for some people, not me though.

Merry Muse

Miss Rupa
Try deleting then reconfiguring your avatar Here. It's worked for some people, not me though.

Will my items stay?

Heroic Dark Elf

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
Skull X Rider
Miss Rupa

Will my items stay?
it does not affect your items, gold, or your gender. it just 'restarts' your avatar's naked base and your skin/hair/eyes, it does not affect anything else.

Merry Muse

Miss Rupa
Skull X Rider
Miss Rupa

Will my items stay?
it does not affect your items, gold, or your gender. it just 'restarts' your avatar's naked base and your skin/hair/eyes, it does not affect anything else.

Oh ok thanks! Must be a new bug to Gaia. Everyone is getting infected to the mess.

Heroic Dark Elf

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
Skull X Rider
Miss Rupa
Skull X Rider
Miss Rupa

Will my items stay?

Oh ok thanks! Must be a new bug to Gaia. Everyone is getting infected to the mess.

yeah, it definitely seems like this glitch is affecting a huge number of people which sucks big time, especially when an event just started. ヽ(´ー`)┌ it looks like it might have to do with people buying skin potions; that's what happened to me, I tried to turn myself into an elf then this thing happened, and nothing seems to be helping myself out.

boybaka's Significant Otter

High-functioning Bookworm

19,400 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Sausage Fest 200
I got this problem too. It started right after I switched my avatar's gender back to female and used one of the old vampire potions. I deleted my avatar and made a new one, but it's still not letting me save.

Wheezing Strawberry

me also, i will try this deleting thing-y

Greedy Lunatic

Tried using the delete character / avatar option - still didn't work. Oh well, judging from how the posts in this Thread date back to yesterday - I guess it's an issue that's being looked into.

Sparkly Humorist

12,050 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Flatterer 200
Miss Rupa

thanks alot. that worked for me xo

Greedy Hunter

3,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Miss Rupa
Skull X Rider
Miss Rupa
Skull X Rider
Miss Rupa

Will my items stay?

yeah, it definitely seems like this glitch is affecting a huge number of people which sucks big time, especially when an event just started. ヽ(´ー`)┌ it looks like it might have to do with people buying skin potions; that's what happened to me, I tried to turn myself into an elf then this thing happened, and nothing seems to be helping myself out.

i used a old dark elf potion and thats what started it for me, and its not working for me ether

Greedy Hunter

3,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
thehellish one
Miss Rupa
Skull X Rider
Miss Rupa
Skull X Rider
Miss Rupa

Will my items stay?

i used a old dark elf potion and thats what started it for me, and its not working for me ether

and now i'm having this pop up.... "Save failed, please try again.

Reason: Unable to save avatar images. Please try again later.

Has this been resolved yet? I'm having the same issue after trying to use an old vampire potion..

Greedy Hunter

3,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
anarchistari
Has this been resolved yet? I'm having the same issue after trying to use an old vampire potion..

admin's are working on it, not fully sure how i got to be able to save again, but i'm sure the problem is going to be fixed near the end of the month at least, so till then don't potions as the Dev Alert said.
thehellish one
anarchistari

admin's are working on it, not fully sure how i got to be able to save again, but i'm sure the problem is going to be fixed near the end of the month at least, so till then don't potions as the Dev Alert said.

actually i figured out how to change mine, I use google chrome and just cleared my cookies and it worked.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff