Welcome to Gaia! ::

Agile Spirit

ZeroZX999
Any chance a fellow medic could receive some attention? Someone I killed earlier has sworn revenge and won't leave me alone...even though I have killed them every single time. :/
User Image
<3 Looks like they're stopping temporarily twisted

Dedicated Powerhouse

10,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • PvP 200
Chisuchina
Grim1989
Chisuchina
Grim1989

yes you are the first I meet outside of Fanfiction.net lol
Oh god, FF, I haven't been on there in a long time rofl

I satisfy my destiel fix on tumblr and AO3, lol. But I'm fairly new to SPN fandom on a whole, I honestly had no interest in it until I started following people on tumblr who would post SPN stuff all the time and I finally decided to give it a chance xD

On a whole, I was right, I skipped a bunch of seasons just to get to the ones with Cas in it because with Cas came like, actual plot rather than just "monster of the week" problems. Plus Cas is adorable as hell emotion_kirakira

Crowley is fantastic too, but Mark Shepard has always been a BAMF, I've loved him in everything I've ever seen him in.

//just flails and spews all over the place

Yea, I haven't been on tumblr yet, but I have read a few Harry Potter stories on AO3, I found Supernatural on a crossover of HP and SPN and I liked it but got tired of trying to figure who all the characters where on SPN so I went and found out that TNT(channel) was playing Supernatural on it and I was in luck too because they were playing season 1, so I started watching and liked it, and I pretty much fell in love with it when Castiel came because the plot was finally showing itself. And you can so tell there is sexual tension between Dean and Cas xD
but yea, I read a lot of stories on FF.Net
can look at the stories I read with this same username xD
I may just do that emotion_kirakira

lol, yea, and I read a lot so there should be plenty.

Friendly Cutie-Pie

6,050 Points
  • Never Give Up 35
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • First Fall 15

Dedicated Powerhouse

10,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • PvP 200
Thy Almond
Grim1989

yea, I mostly wear necklaces and earrings when I'm going out.

this is going to sound terribly, wimpy, but i never really had the guts to get my ears pierced xp so it's mostly necklaces

yea, I got brave once and got my cartilage pierced on my right ear for my 19th birthday, it's still there but a pain in my butt to take care of.

Ruthless Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Healing, please & ty, they're ganging up on me

Draconian Star

Deadly Warrior

10,150 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Greetings! Would someone please help me heal? I know it's dumb, but I can't figure out how to heal others. I've tried reading the guidebook thread to no avail. If someone could tell me, I'd gladly heal you to the best of my ability.

Hygienic Voter

Aged Smoker

Unbeatable Healer

14,775 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50
Kyuui Kiwi
ZeroZX999
Any chance a fellow medic could receive some attention? Someone I killed earlier has sworn revenge and won't leave me alone...even though I have killed them every single time. :/
User Image
<3 Looks like they're stopping temporarily twisted
Actually I offered him some cake, and he said he'd stop...I never knew stopping a fight was so easy.

Eloquent Flatterer

14,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Heal me so I can go back into the fight! AHHHH!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff