Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Noob

Hi c: I am new to Gaia and I am looking to meet people to talk to and whatnot and make this site a little bit more lively for myself ^_^ so feel free to message me and add me c:
tehkittah14
Hi c: I am new to Gaia and I am looking to meet people to talk to and whatnot and make this site a little bit more lively for myself ^_^ so feel free to message me and add me c:

Hello, welcome to the forums. wink
Feel free to talk with me if you want.

Ice-Cold Shoujo

you should try the new game heralds of chaos.

Greedy Bloodsucker

7,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
tehkittah14

welcome to gaia smile heart
tehkittah14

Welcome!!! twisted
tehkittah14

Hello. smile Welcome to Gaia!

Quotable Noob

i_will_wait
tehkittah14

welcome to gaia smile heart

thanks ^_^

Friendly Lunatic

6,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
tehkittah14

Hello, hope you enjoy it here!

Quotable Noob

Sketchy Sketcher
tehkittah14

Hello, hope you enjoy it here!

so far so good ^_^
Welcome to gaia! -waves-
tehkittah14

Welcome to Gaia!
If you want a friend or someone to talk to, message me!

Mr Delgado's Wife

Sex Symbol

7,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
Welcome to Gaia! c:

Omnipresent Demigod

HDMI

Phasmatis of aer sand quod mare Convoco aborior Angelus solvo Obvius ventus transporto. . .
Is poema poematis Addo nex pro mihi pro meus vicis !

Welcome to Gaia.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
The human soul is, not. . .

. . . a rubber ball, it's vulernable, impermanent but stronger then
!
You know and more,valuable

Then you can imagine. D e a t h - Supernatural!

Welcoming Wrangler

8,750 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Timid 100
tehkittah14
welcome to gaia

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash