Rothe - Blue skinned b*****d.
Navei - Tiny but terrifying crow-demon-thing
Navei Website
Druvian - Scythe wielding Dream Reaper
Chaste Website - Tomboy Ancient Greek girl
Thorgrim - Viking mead brewer~!

And Allll of these
Holy cats there's so many!
I like quite a few of them, though right now the most intriguing is Navei.
That and I love his feathers. D:

Haha, he does have pretty unique feathers. If you'd like to do Vei, that's perfectly fine. You get a lot of freedom with his clothing. He's currently on an Asian kick, so he wears traditional (and over the top) clothes from anywhere in Asia (including India, Thailand, Korea, China, Japan etc) - Though he tries very hard to shy away from Japan (I don't ask him why). Korea seems to be his favorite, though.

There's also his Masquerade Ball outfit. He kind of went as a corrupted Feng-Huang and I had like 10min to get a sketch done before the event because I am a procrastinator XD

Dapper Dragon

Kyribird
I would like to do Vei. c:
I'll have to look up some references for outfits since I don't know much about Asian clothing.

So, I'll put you on the list and you can send the trade. But if it's not too much, could you fill out the form for me for Vai so I can get all the facts straight as to what you would like?

Infinities's King

Aged Codger

NotYourTypicalBlank
Kyribird
I would like to do Vei. c:
I'll have to look up some references for outfits since I don't know much about Asian clothing.

So, I'll put you on the list and you can send the trade. But if it's not too much, could you fill out the form for me for Vai so I can get all the facts straight as to what you would like?

Sure biggrin

>> HEY BLANK - SIGN ME UP

>Username> Kyribird
>Line Art, Flat Color, Painterly> Painterly full body
>Reference(s)> Stats + Art
>Attitude> All information about Vei is on the site. He is a cheerful, albeit formal, creature. However, when he feeds it can be very dark and he takes on a more feral-like mindset. You can go super happy or super dark or any which way you want.
You get a lot of freedom with his clothing. He's currently on an Asian kick, so he wears traditional (and over the top) clothes from anywhere in Asia (including India, Thailand, Korea, China, Japan etc) - Though he tries very hard to shy away from Japan (I don't ask him why). Korea seems to be his favorite, though.

There's also his Masquerade Ball outfit. He kind of went as a corrupted Feng-Huang and I had like 10min to get a sketch done before the event because I am a procrastinator

Navei has several very important details for him.
1. There is a feather design on his skin from head to toe. They are not actual feathers, they just look like they're drawn on his skin and flat. They don't start 'raising' until you get halfway down the upper arm. Midway down the forearm, they begin to become real feathers. The rest of the body (outside the arms) are still the design. So the only point they 'raise' are the arms. Crappy reference in his art folder.

2. He will always have red ribbons hanging from his ears.

3. Often seen with a small-medium sized ball of white string that he plays 'cat's cradle' with (Essentially making designs with the string and his fingers) and the unraveled string is kind of a gradient from gray toward the end and to white closer to the ball. If it's a particularly dark picture (where he's taking a soul) the ball would be darker, if not black.

4. Always barefoot.

5. His ears are feathered.

Essentially, Navei is a crow/raven familiar that's bonded to a demon who created him. He goes and catches untruthful souls and ferries them back to his Master. The string is how he catches spoken untruths from his victims. Once the entire ball is black, the soul becomes his.

>Offer> 400k
>Pose (optional)> Whatever you're feelin.

Dapper Dragon

Kyribird
*saves*

Thank you. c:

*Progress update*
The first two orders are over halfway done. When I finish with one, I will start on the third order and then the last order.

Dapper Dragon

Commissions temporarily postponed for the Valentines event since I went on a little random drawing spree. I think I want to keep the spree open for a little longer, so feel free to pop in and join! (Plus there is the potential for free art!)
Valentines Freebie Game!
*pokes* 4laugh

Dapper Dragon

...*pokes Aeri back*

Dapper Dragon

Kyribird

I know it's been a bit of time, but I have finished all the other commissions and now it's time to start on yours. I'm just asking once again if you are interested before I get started.

Infinities's King

Aged Codger

NotYourTypicalBlank
Kyribird

I know it's been a bit of time, but I have finished all the other commissions and now it's time to start on yours. I'm just asking once again if you are interested before I get started.

yesss

Dapper Dragon

Kyribird

yesss

Okie-dokie!
And happy belated birthday wishes!

Dapper Dragon

Kyribird
Soooooo I had a picture going, didn't like the pose so I trashed it and started on a new one! OTL
I just wondered what you thought of this one before I got too far:
(I'm planning to have him in his halloween costume but I forgot to add the wings.)
User Image

Any thoughts/things to add/etc. would be much appreciated!
I want to make this as awesome as possible. emotion_awesome
Also maybe any background elements just in case I may add them in, it looks kinda funny with a dynamic pose in the middle of space. :/

Infinities's King

Aged Codger

NotYourTypicalBlank
Kyribird
Soooooo I had a picture going, didn't like the pose so I trashed it and started on a new one! OTL
I just wondered what you thought of this one before I got too far:
(I'm planning to have him in his halloween costume but I forgot to add the wings.)
User Image

Any thoughts/things to add/etc. would be much appreciated!
I want to make this as awesome as possible. emotion_awesome
Also maybe any background elements just in case I may add them in, it looks kinda funny with a dynamic pose in the middle of space. :/

Goddamn I love it thus far!

As far as background elements, he was at a masquerade ball that was held in a dungeon of sorts. So it wasn't super lit, lots of candles. People in the background, or stone walls with sconces. There was also a part of the role play where he was in the upstairs garden (This takes place on an island, and the garden is overlooking the sea), so that would work as well. The entire thing was at night, so not a lot of bright elements.

Hehehehe the wings were totally made out of his friend's feathers, since he doesn't have his own wings XD

Dapper Dragon

Kyribird
Thank you for the input!
I like some of this atmospheric stuff in here, I'll see how I can add it in.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff