• Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
You're not the only one. I promise.

7,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
Halloween Costume Party.
On the night of a Halloween costume party a couple were having trouble picking suitable outfits. After a while the wife got mad and stormed out of the room.
Fifteen minutes later she came back completely naked except for a lemon between her legs. The husband looked at her for a moment and then stormed out of the room himself.
Twenty minutes passed and then he came back himself with a potato around his manhood. His wife gave him a weird look and then the husband replied, "If you're going as a sour-puss, I'm going as a dictator."

Alien Star

vampirephantom27
You're not the only one. I promise.
Oh I'm sure.
This seems to be protocol for event games on gaia.
lol

Fluffy Glitch

Underneath every avatar is either a yellow button that says attack or a gray button that says unavailable. The ones that say attack, click and a mini game will pop up. If you joined the vamps move your mouse to slash the owls. If you joined the dark elves move your mouse to slash over bats.

Liberal Autobiographer

Yeah, I'm trying to figure it all out too. :-/
I'm confused on the healing thing but other than that I'm good

Mythical Gaian

It gets easier fairly quick 3nodding

Apocalyptic Exhibitionist

12,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Champion 300
emotion_brofist

Kin Collector

I keep attacking, but really -- no one has to worry cause I never do any damage anyway lol

Alien Star

dragonmonkey
Underneath every avatar is either a yellow button that says attack or a gray button that says unavailable. The ones that say attack, click and a mini game will pop up. If you joined the vamps move your mouse to slash the owls. If you joined the dark elves move your mouse to slash over bats.
Oh that is incredibly helpful thank you.
4laugh

Fluffy Glitch

Sadistic Heart
It's the same deal as the attack thread in that underneath an avatar of someone on your same team, within your team's forum, should be a Heal button. Click on it and a game of memory featuring drawers instead of cards should pop up.

Fluffy Glitch

AumbreSweets
dragonmonkey
Oh that is incredibly helpful thank you.
4laugh

You're welcome. 3nodding

I forgot to mention you have to click while swishing the mouse around. It doesn't just work by moving the mouse over the screen. sweatdrop stressed

Blessed Cultist

19,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
if you're a vampire, attack the owls, attack bats if you're a dark elf
dragonmonkey
Sadistic Heart
It's the same deal as the attack thread in that underneath an avatar of someone on your same team, within your team's forum, should be a Heal button. Click on it and a game of memory featuring drawers instead of cards should pop up.

Oh thank you so much! ^-^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces