Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everyday Garbage

User Image

'Ey there kid. I'm Prison King Damio. Seems you have found yourself, in one way or another, locked up in this hellish place. Yep, you heard right kid. You're locked up. This is a prison for all things that go bump in the night. Better get use to it, because you ain't leavin'. It ain't all bad though. There are quite a few monsters in this place willing to bestow gifts, so long as you don't step too far out of line. Hell, even our Warden, Esste, can be charitable, when she's in the mood. So make yourself at home, not that you have a choice. Might just get lucky, and get something to make your stay a little less horrid.

Welcome, my fellow freak, to Monster Prison.

Join Esste and I here, if you still wish to chat.

Introduction / Rules / Artists / Pick Up

Everyday Garbage

User Image

Now being a prison filled with monsters, having rules may seem silly. But we still gotta have some guidelines. So follow them. I'd prefer not to have to kill everyone in this place. Aside from following your average Gaian ToS, here are some rules of the prison itself.

Do not ask for a gift, unless one of our resident monsters specifically says they don't mind. Our monsters draw who they feel like. Don't harass them.
Don't cause a bunch of drama or fights. We're monsters, not soap opera actors. I enjoy a good laugh as I kill someone as much as the next, but don't make or take things personal.
Myself, and Esste are in charge. She's warden. And I run things inside this hell hole. So try to listen when we say something. Though if neither of us is around, and some punk of a creature tries to start something, please PM me. Don't handle it yourself.
Greet other monsters as they come in. We're not complete animals. We can still have some sense of respect for each other. We're all trapped here, after all.
Don't quote the front page. We don't need a bunch of graffiti all over the prison.
Quote me with whatever gifts you give. That way I can let other monsters see your handiwork.
I know we're stuck in here, but if your outside life is just as bad as your new life, please keep it to yourself. The rest of us freaks don't want to hear about your otherworld drama.
Have some fun. We're gonna be here a while. Might as well enjoy it.

That's about it. Follow these and we'll get along fine. Won't have to kill you or lock you in solitary.
Though I do reserve the right to add more should I need to.

Introduction / Rules / Artists / Pick Up

Everyday Garbage

User Image

These are our confirmed horrors giving gifts to the rest of us.
esste.
Quatro.
Silent Sympathy.
pirate_blue.
QUARAN7INE.
NuSith.
Siafoam.
C3NTRIC.
Ailyia.
Alec Ikiiki.
Melech Dawntreader.
sky fairy starling.