Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Knight

C.K walked passed them ignoring alexei and neku. he was killing everything around them. just by being near him.

"hi gaia" ikki said looking at the were bearcub

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Yuki frowns, "What else would it be?" She asks gently petting Gaia. Smiling at the cub, "Hello sleepy head.."

Lou nods, "It'll be alright." He says smiling bright "Stop looking so worried, okay?"

"Why is he just walking off?" Neku frowns

Amber followed soon after seating herself infront of the soup bowl. "Hello Iffit.." She mumbles tiredly, 'I need a nap...'

Dangerous Knight

Ikki grinned the van hellsing grin "humanity or godhood"

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Gaia had complained noisily when Ikki spoke, attempting to drown the human out. 'Not supposed to know yet. Not until everyone else gathers.' The sentence flashed across Ikki's screen with a frowning face and a bear paw signature.

"If I knew, I really wouldn't care...I'm not above shooting someone in the back." Alexei says, firing a few times at the being that seemed to be ignoring them.

Ifrit smiles. "And you, my little bat, know better than to go all-out in such a simple fight." He says, patting Amber's head, his eyes glowed like the embers of the fire across the kitchen. "When you finish your soup, head to your room and get some rest."

Dangerous Knight

c.k stopped and tossed alexei the head of kyle. the chaos king had marched into hell and killed kyle after he killed all the god patheons. he took over all the demons

((all o.p characters need a fear))

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
"You're going to wake everyone.." Yuki frowns picking Gaia up, "Shh..Gaia, what's wrong? Hungry?" She says frowning, she looks up at the screen. "I'm sorry Ikki, I didn't hear what you said.."

Amber frowns sipping her soup, "The woman took what was mine." She says quietly looking up at Ifrit giving him a smile. "I've been asleep for a week I think I've had enough rest.." She looks around "Congrats by the way, on the baby." Amber looks at her soup. "Anything else I missed?"

[[wth no auto kill!{]

Dangerous Knight

"You're just growing humanity" ikki said "i'm a grandpa now"

((C.k killed death so any one that dies during this is just sleeping a dreamless sleep) )

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Yuki frowns at the screen tears forming "That means I'm falling.." She cries, "Ikki Fallen are hated..they get killed or kicked out.." She hugs Gaia tighter.."Ikki.." Tears ran down her chubby cheeks "What if..what if Kaiser won't want me anymore? Then I can't see Aimee..." She cries "No one will want me.."

Dangerous Knight

"Yuki, shut up" he said "you are loved and wanted, kaiser is your dad right? Take it from me, dads never abandon their kids." Ikki looked down "you have people who love you and cherish you. Look it from my eyes you still have a chance "

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Yuki takes a moment to stop crying, "I can't h-help it.." She says quietly, "I'm not..use to feeling..stuff." She sniffs, Closing her eyes don't be rude..."

Dangerous Knight

"sorry" ikki said "yuki, do you remember what you told me when I cry about loosing my mom?"

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Yuki shakes her head 'no' really hating crying like a child. She knew her fears were ungrounded. There was no reason to worry. "I don't like feelings.." She mumbles sitting down. "I still get nightmares from when I was taken..." She wanted a hug.

Amber looks up from her bowl of soup, "Mordicai is Abbgail awake yet?" She asks having spaced out for a minute. It hadn't even been a minute since she woke up and was out into a battle.

Dangerous Knight

"when you get a chance come to my labs" he said "there is a support group for people with ptsd, I'm apart of it"

"she's in a coma mom, we just saw her ghost" mordecai said dipping some bread in the soap and chomping on it "yum, mordy is sleeping"

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
"Thanks.." Yuki gives him a small smile, "You're my favorite human." She says having stopped crying, white fluffy cub ears pop on her head along with paws. "Look they do that randomly now, it's kinda cool sometimes I get a tail..or gold eyes." She tilts her head, "I could visit now, everyone is sleeping..I don't sleep much."

Amber groans, letting her head fall to the table."Why can't my life be easy??" She closes her eyes. "I can't tell the difference when I'm in that mode..." She opens her eyes "How long will she be out Mordicai..don't give me any bull you're from the future."

Dangerous Knight

"its your were blood" ikki said "abby had that when she was a baby. don't you have to baby sit"

"then it wouldn't be fun" ikki said "a man named dj told me that when I was a 5 and you guys divorced for the 1st time. 8 days from now, mom will wake and she wont be fully healed"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff