Dangerous Knight

ikki was smashing through the walkers

"neku?" tobby's voice came in

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
The demon princess nods, suddenly in her usual attire. Small horns poking out of her short spiky pale blonde hair. Her eyes lit up sliver "How could you help? You hardly have any sort of training in that area of our abilities." The demon asks following him "Reports say swarms of walkers are now in both the south and north."

Ash smirks suddenly, swiping at the screens "Perfect!" He then hears knocking and sighs, shutting them off. " Come in Damian~"

Yuki grins skipping after Kaiser, wearing her armor now. "I can set up barriers..if you like to protect little Aimee." She says tilting her head...'I want claws..'

Dangerous Knight

ikki wiped out the hordes. he slumped infront of a pile of burning walkers

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"I'm guessing that the Fates didn't anticipate me being able to see people that are close to people that I know..." Alexei says, pulling his coat on, he checks that his pistols were in their holsters. "And I saw something pretty nefarious just before Damian showed up at his boyfriend's and my sight was blocked." He frowns, putting a cigarette in his mouth. "The only problem is going to be convincing our little halfling cousin that his boyfriend is evil...Or maybe I just imagined seeing him using screens with blips in the North and South."

Em knocks on Neku's door, frowning. "Neku, I need to head out to help some friends from being overrun...Are you up?"

Kaiser chuckles, taking a spot near one of the walls of the large room he'd created as a Gym of sorts. "I'm sure things would be fine." He says, his eyes glowing gold. "Ready when you are."

Dangerous Knight

((Ikki took out the north invasion. He has people working on restoration projects in the south))

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
[Yeah well that sucks Ash is going to ******** all that up. Also, Alexei can't just automatically know who it is. That's cheating and cutting corners.]]

Neku makes a face at hearing Alexei, she turns to the door "Yeah,I'm up dad." She replies "Alexei go on ahead without me, I'll help my dads." With that said she made sure to leave the room first, she winces as she closes the door behind her. "do you need any help?"

The small angel nods, she tucks her wings make sure they weren't going to get hurt. Taking a moment Yuki dashes forward her eyes lit up blue as a wind trails after her, using it to gain speed she swings a kick at Kaiser's head all in a mater of seconds.

"Hi Ash, um listen I'm sorry about my parents.. They get a bit show off.." He chuckles running a hand through his hair "Especially Dad." The halfling turns bright red at this.

"it's alright Damian, your parents were wonderful." Ash smiles patting the couch "Listen Damian I have a few plans, and I was wondering if you'd join me?" He asks looking out the window "I know it might sounds insane but..I think I can convince you." He turns to the young man, eyes blackened.

"Ash..I can't move.." Damian frowns exclaims

"Do you know how hard it is to create a devils trap that would work on a halfling?" Ash asks ignoring Damian "But, I managed....Get trapped in Hell for a few hundred years you learn a few things." He smirks, the elf grabs Damian's arm, digging his nails in. Black races up Damian's arms, in the form of veins..until they reached his head. Forcing Damians's eyes black. "You also learn this neat trick..you are mine Damian and you will do as I command Halfling..You will be a great spy/servant and wouldn't even know..." He smiles.

Damian let's out a yell in pain as he collapses to the ground clutching his head.

Dangerous Knight

(you sure that damien isn't related to ikki? getting an evil boy friend/girlfriend is pretty vanhellsingish))

ikki sat there a screen showed up "professor van hellsing!" a druid shouted "we're getting attacked!" he sat up "I'LL BE THERE SOON" he shouted growing his wings after tearing the head off a walker. he flew towards the south messing with the head. ikki heard damian's scream "s**t."

Dangerous Knight

((too op dude, you have to many ommipient guys, What if ikki put ash in hell?))

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Alexei opens a portal, stepping through, he comes out outside of Ash's apartment, his eyes glowing blood red. As he arrives, he feels woozy for a moment then steadies himself, suddenly unsure of why he'd come, he could sense Damien inside and blinks. 'Maybe that's why I'm here.' He thinks and knocks on the door, a black aura surrounding him for a second, shadows begin to stretch towards him.

Sym frowns, pushing a screen aside. 'Sorry, Alexei, but I'm not letting you spoil it so soon...' She thinks angrily and looks at Aimee with a smirk. "Batsy is taken care of."

Aimee laughs softly, hugging Sym. "And Dad and Yuki are down here, leaving Heaven protected by Getsu...Soon enough, that a*****e will come for the town and we'll stop him."

Em shakes his head, smiling. "It's alright, we've got things covered...You, on the other hand, know that you shouldn't leave each other for very long...He went Ten Years, Neku. Imagine how that must feel."

Kaiser ducks, reaching up to grab Yuki's ankle, his eyes glowed gold. "You'll have to do better than that." He says, grinning.

((I had a plan all along, guys...I mean why ELSE would I bring someone from the future, one of whom happens to be Jacarr's daughter? Also, Kyle is going to recognize Ash immediately, if he escaped from Hell. That's just...Obvious.))

Dangerous Knight

((i was gonna bring kids out of the future))

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Ash blinks, with a wave of his hand the area is cleaned and all traces of his devilish plans vanished. The elf looks down at Damian. Smiling softly he runs a hand through his hair. 'Wake up' he commands watching as Damian did just that. "Hey sleepy head, you somehow managed to trip and hit your head on the coffee table." He frowns, a good sized chunk of table was damaged "For a half vampire you sure are clumsy." He chuckles "Come in! The doors unlocked."

Damian groans, placing a hand on his head. "Yeah..I kinda remember falling Owch.."

Yuki let's out a yelp not expecting to be caught, she hangs there crossing her arms. "How did you see me..?" She asks "I wish I was taller.." Her eyes lit up again an odd mix between gold and blue. "You know what's weird? I'm older than your wife."

Neku frowns at his words. "I've been doing this for awhile Dad, I know how it is." She crosses her arms. "Also, I know how long but that was his choice I did it too in another time line he changed it." She shakes her head "I left first so he won't feel it don't worry about Alexei." Neku walks past him "Speding every waking moment with someone you're not given time alone."

Dangerous Knight

ikki had to make a choice, save damian or save the south where his people were. "s**t, emma will kill me" he muttered using his magic to split his mind and body,

1 half went to ash's apartment the other went after the walkers.

Dangerous Knight

ikki had to make a choice, save damian or save the south where his people were. "s**t, emma will kill me" he muttered using his magic to split his mind and body,

1 half went to ash's apartment the other went after the walkers.

Dangerous Knight

((What if ash puts a fragment of his soul into alexei's body and forces him to go evil?))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff