Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"Maybe I should get a bite tattooed on my neck?" Bee asks, putting his hand over Emma's.

Alexei steps in, turning his head. "I had a thought...I want my mom to be at the wedding." He says, red covering his cheeks.

Kaiser laughs, patting Neku's back. "He's almost done...I think.."

Max frowns, looking down at Nyx's corpse. "There's a bit of a problem here, Amber." He says, crossing his arms. "She doesn't have Diane's memories anymore."

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Emma smiles, placing a kiss on his neck "A bite? That's clever..." She says smiling "I've thought of the scales for a while now." She says tilting her head

"Alright." Neku says face red as well, "How do we go about finding your mother?" She asks, rinsing off

Amber frowns "What? How? I thought she.." Amber takes a moment up breath.. "I don't want Diane to be confused and sad." She says l"How can we ind her memory?"

Dangerous Knight

"thats cold" he said

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"Go back in time, and bring her here." Alexei says, his eyes glowing silver. "She died when Amber and I were very young...Humans attacked the castle.."

Bee smiles, his eyes flashing a reptilian yellow before returning to their usual silver. "I think it's a good idea." He says, smiling.

"Well, the only way would have been by talking to Nyx...Unless we can convince Misu, Jacarr, Neku, or Alexei to look back for us." Max says, then his eyes flash black. "Or our current visitors." He opens a portal, smiling. "I'm going to visit my granddaughter..Want to join me? I'm sure she'd be glad to meet her Aunt."

Dangerous Knight

((hold off on revivals for now, spartan))

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
((It's not a revival. Its bringing her forward, then letting her return to her time.))

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
The water turns off, she slides the curtains over, face bright red "We can bring her just before then return her to that moment so that it won't interfere with any events." She says tilting her head.

"I wasn't aware that any new children were born." Amber says tilting her head, frowning"I'll ask brother, he cares about Nanny too." She frowns "I hope Ifrit is filling her in." 'Shut up Toby.'

Emma smiles at the thought trailing kisses along his neck , "Bites all over and scales all over me.." She says leaning her head on his shoulder. "Let's go do it!"

Sighing Ash watches screens, "Magic is a wonderful thing..they instantly forget about me.' He thinks, tapping a screen sending more and more walkers to the north. The south was next. 'Hell will be last

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Alexei tilts his head, smiling. "That sounds like a good plan..." He says, handing Neku a towel while keeping his eyes locked on hers. 'Don't look...don't look..'

Max smiles, tilting his head. "Yeah, I think he's definitely filling her in on everything she's missing." He says, pulling Amber through the portal with him, he comes out in Kaiser's house, waving at Yuki and Kaiser. "Hey, need to talk to Symphora...Seen her?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.

"That depends, are you ready to spend time with your granddaughter?" Kaiser asks, crossing his arms. "She's wanted to meet you."

Aimee and Sym walk out, having heard Max's voice. "Oh, hey gramps." Aimee says, waving at Max. "Lemme guess, time to find Diane's memories?"

Sym groans, putting her hand against her forehead. "Aimee, I swear..." She says, a piece of duct tape fastening over the woman's mouth. "Sit there and be quiet...You spoil everything."

Dangerous Knight

"I'm a voice in your head of your good friend who stuck with you the thick and then you all treated me like I was nothing, now I'm nothing, the ******** void between everyone's ears."

ikki looked at the north "more walkers?" he said "serenity, I'll drop off theplant sample in a little while" ikki checked on abby's surgery,

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Serenity tilts her head and smiles brightly at the screen. "Okay, take care Icabod! Remember to visit my garden.." With that Mother Nature shuts off the screen, leaning back into the tree. "I'll just take a nap...it's nice and sunny.." She mumbles falling asleep.

Neku smiles taking the towel, she wraps herself in it and frowns.. 'Ah..it's a bit small.' , 'Oh Getsu, Alexei is still here...calm down you're engaged to him..it's not like..'

Yuki sighs in relief finally! "Alright, let's go spar he's here come on!" She jumps off her chair. "It felt like years!"

Blinking Amber frowns, 'for a voice you're awfully vocal and emotional.' Amber blinks she looks over "Sym...could you help us please?" She asks on the verge of begging. "Nanny is like my mother, I don't like to see her so upset.."

Dangerous Knight

ikki flew to the north and landed infront of the walkers "ok, where are you lot from?" he roared

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"It's bad enough that I have Aimee trying to tell you guys everything that's going to happen..." Sym says, crossing her arms. "It's someone that Bee can't see, and I won't say anything more than that."

Max shakes his head, sighing. "Well...I'll watch young you so that Kaiser and Yuki can spar." He says, patting Sym on the shoulder. "You go back to enjoying yourself..Maybe out on an island where Aimee can't let slip something important."

Alexei turns away and smiles softly. "I'll...step out." He says, his eyes glowing silver.

Bee smiles, a portal opening. "Let's go, then." He says, turning to kiss Emma.

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Ash stood quiet in his small apartment. It wasn't what the once leader of the elves was use to..But it would have to. He taps the screens again, "That wasn't enough memories.. The Blood Queen still has her as a guard...turning the blade against her didn't work." He mumbles frowning, moving to open another screen. "Getsu has taken over..it's difficult to pin the territories against each other." He breaths a sigh..dragging a finger across he sends walkers to the south as well.

"Finally!" Yuki exclaims moving to run to the door. "Come on Kaiser!"

Emma smiles her lips meeting his. "Let's go!" She says excitedly pulling him through

Blinking Neku frowns her tail wrapping around her waist. "Ah..Um..We're getting married..A-and we can't even kiss with out turning red.."

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"Maybe we should work on that." Alexei says, then growls as his phone buzzes. "Hello?" He asks, stepping out of the bathroom, he frowns. "What do you mean her memories are missing?" He asks, stopping just outside the bathroom. "They WHAT?!" He growls as he hands up and he looks back at Neku. "I hate to cut our moment short, but we need to get back to the castle...Diane's memories are gone, and Ifrit thinks that I can help get them back.." His eyes flash silver for a second and his feature become those of someone else for a split second, almost resembling Michael but with a scar across his eyes. "You want to come with me?"

Kaiser laughs, standing, he walks to the door, his nails turning into claws as he stops just before leaving. "Try to keep little Aimee out of the room while we're sparring...She won't understand and might get hurt."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff