Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Yuki watches amused, she couldn't help but think of the creature as kinda cute? Tucking her wings in the blonde bends to look underneath table. "Hey there little guy " she says quietly "I wont hurt you I swear ....I just want to see if I headed you properly "

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Archon flashes into the room, turning in a slow circle. "Is everything alright, I heard-" He breaks off as he stares at the Anunaki. "You..." He raises his eyebrows. "I thought Michael killed all of you.." He gently lowers himself to the floor and reaches out with one hand. "Everything will be alright, little one, you are safe." He says soothingly, his eyes softening, he looks at Yuki. 'Do you know this Anunaki?'

Styxx smiles as he kisses the back of her hand. "Let's be...normal." He says, looking carefree as he starts walking toward the clothing store again.

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
'What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly' Alice quotes as they start to walk "Honestly, being mortal should be easy...no royalty drama"

Yuki shakes her head, moving a smig closer 'He just tried to attack me'she frowns'It's just a child isn't he?'

Dangerous Knight

"Be safe" mordy said "call to check in"

"Sorry for making you deaf and knocking you out" ikki said
Aasti the Anunaki

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Still a little frightened but willing to peek out, Aasti poked his head out from under the table at the behest of the gentle voices. The young child of the stars had finally gotten the courage to waddle all the way out and look towards the others around him, it was about this time when the strange little person began to sprout a very small, yet very special tendril from his fluffy-haired head; this particularly tiny and fragile appendage was used among his kind as a means of conveying thoughts or to show memories, which was what the whimsical looking little guy was trying to elaborate via various pointing and flailing his little arms.

It was high time that someone else saw the nightmare that plagues Aasti, it was time for others to relive that massacre that took place through his eyes. How the demons made quick skirmishes at them like little scavengers while the angels had decimated who knew how many with what appeared to be a tremendous flux of energy; not even the combined might of the fearsome Anunaki was able to stand up against their inevitable scattering to the four winds.

With: Yuki, Ikki, and Archon
Thoughts/Feelings: timid
Theme: A Cup of Coffee
Life Counter: 6/30

bayani_dark0
spartan299
BananaHats

Dangerous Knight

Ikki could sense the trouble in the young child. His grandkids were crawling on the rest of their feets squeeling for attention "yuki, he lost his whole race" he said letting his own celestial powers go out through his breath "im gonna go grab the babies"

Mordecai walked passed them wearing street clothes. "Ok, senna where did you want me to take you?" he said holding her urn filled with her ashes.

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
The Godess tilts her head in confusion, unlike her predecessor she had no idea what had happened between heaven and the children of the stars. It wasnt as if it was common knowledge amongst the angels. Tears ran down her cheeks as she watches the scene 'Why weren't we told?' Yuki shakes visibly, how aweful "I'm so sorry little Anunaki..." Yuki knew her kind were capable of many terrible things her thick scars were proof but to witness the near extermination of a race..

Having finnally settled down baby Cain had crawled towards the fluffy creature wanting to hug it. While Neku carefully listened, the vampire was sure things had settled'I want to see what he looks like'

Dangerous Knight

A door flung open and trick walked through exhausted "hey everyone....what is that?" he said looking at aasti.

Amby ran up to cain still in puppy form and licked his face. Miles sat watching everyone

Ikki gulped "this cosmic sense sucks sometimes" he said "heaven and hell killed his whole clan"

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"Unless something really important happens and we have to hurry back.." Styxx says, sighing before he enters the store. "Well...What kind of mortal should we be..?" He asks, tilting his head.

Archon watches Aasti, his eyes misting with tears. "You poor child." He says softly, lowering himself to look at the furry headed being. "I am very sorry for what has happened to you."
Aasti the Anunaki

After having displayed his story of loss, the young Anunaki plopped onto the ground with tears streaming down his purple left eye. It was then that a baby had crawled up to hug Aasti, to which the anguished fluff head responded by gently picking up the infant and hugging it; for over thousands of years, the young avenger scoured the various planes to hunt down the murderers of his family, destroying any he could find when the opportunity arose. But in the end, even the childlike weirdo knew that what he was doing, no matter how justified it was, will never return what was taken from him. But, feeling as though the burden he carried was somewhat lighter, Aasti fell asleep.

With: Yuki, Ikki, Cain, and Archon
Thoughts/Feelings: sleepy

bayani_dark0
spartan299
BananaHats

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
"No clue, could be a monster for all I know" Neku mumbles as she 'stares' at the coffee table. "Blind remember?" The mother of three reaches for her tea with practiced ease, she smirks proudly. "Got it"

Cain cooed happily at being held by his target. The small child watches the creature in awe ,little habds gently petting the fluffy creature. It was kinda like his stuffed sheep ? Cain had decdied he liked being hugged by him, and returned the hug sort off..Was it nap time already?

"I can't believe my brothers had done this" Yuki blinks wiping tears "Archon , is there anything we can do for him?" She asks quietly, hopping to remove Cain from his hold

Dangerous Knight

"oh wow snark from mom, I wonder where cain got it from" trick said "ask grandpa ikki, dad or uncle colt to heal you"

ikki picked up the fluffy weirdo and cain "I can take him to my labs maybe they can help him there?"

angels and demons began to converge on them

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"There are things that are possible...But we need the others...And Braith isn't in a good mood since Michael went to visit her." Archon swallows hard as his eyes glow white and he straightens. "Protect the child. I will take care of those invading." He strides to the hole created by the child as his powers begin to build up.

Kyle pops into existence beside Yuki, watching Aasti. "This is the last Anunaki?" He asks, raising an eyebrow. "It's just a kid...And I was expecting something like a Gallu.."
Aasti the Anunaki

While being carried, Aasti had a dream of frolicking around in a wilderness along with his many siblings and relatives; all were happy and free and wished for nothing more but to be at home among the people and creatures that lived in this world. Almost wanting to believe that the thousands of years of anguish and torment were merely a very bad dream, the fluffy-haired child hopped cheerfully up and down as he went to play with several bunnies. Life had been blissful then.

With: Yuki, Ikki, Cain, and Archon
Thoughts/Feelings: sleepy

bayani_dark0
spartan299
BananaHats

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Yuki frowns moving closer towards the small creature and Ikki. "He's only a child...and his other form is a little disturbing " She looks over Cain had taken a liking to the fluff . Father was more than willing to fight his children to protect Aasti. "Those are not my men, are they part of the Fallen Kyle? "

Cain giggles cuddling the fuzzy thing was a good idea. Chubby hands hold onto his new friend as he watches the taller ones talk. It made no sense to him, but they always talked funny. Where was his Mama?
(All hail the tallest! Lmao!)

Neku was having a hard time figuring out if Cain was safe, or in harms way. Where was dads or even her other children "Gloria said it can't be fixed please lets not risk it"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff