Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Knight

spartan299
((I feel so lost sweatdrop ))
((you know how i feel? King styxx vs the inqustor))

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Em nods as Alexei slips into a portal after kissing Neku on the cheek.

As Alexei exits the other end, he notices a witch waiting for him. "I...suppose you've been expecting me?"

"With you practically screaming your approach? It's impossible not to expect you." The witch snaps, crossing her arms. "Emperana learned her lesson, I guess?"

Alexei nods and brings the witch through, where she eyes Em like a hungry wolf. "Are you sure you want to be a woman again? You make a good man."

Em glares at the witch and strides to stand face-to-face with her. "Remove your curse or I'll kill you...and use your powers to remove it myself." Mephisto and Bee grab either arm of the witch and hold her in place. "There will be no escaping now."

Styxx tilts his head as he leads the way to a clothing store. "Do you have a plan, Alice?" He asks, frowning. "If we're running, it would be easy for them to find us...Unless we completely hide our powers.."

Dangerous Knight

"you two stop" mordecai said stepping out of the shadows behind them.

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"You don't order us, Mordecai." Styxx says, his eyes flaring orange. "Go home."

Dangerous Knight

Mordy was dressed as a ninja "im alice's older brother, and your elder" he said "yes i can"

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"You aren't my elder. I am a week older than you." Styxx says, his lip curling into a smirk. "Which means my fiancée and I...don't have to listen to you."

Dangerous Knight

((did we dicuss their birthdays?))

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Alice's eyes lit up in excitement 'We can live like mortals for a month' she thinks to herself she grabs hold of Styxx's hand "Big brother we're going on an adventure please tell moms we will be okay" she smiles "Be back in a month kay?"

---
Fawn closes her eyes, reating her head on a bed of daisies
Aasti the Anunaki

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Upon being roared down at, Aasti was shaking his head wildly at the pain the loud voice was inflicting on his sensitive ears despite having the cushion of his fluffy hair; unfortunately, it was in mere seconds that the young Anunaki was rendered unconscious and his eardrums leaking out a blackish purple liquid from the sides of his head. Adding to the trauma, the pain was such that it caused the wool-headed weirdo to foam at the mouth. Is there a healer in the house?

With: Yuki and Ikki
Thoughts/Feelings: In pain, temporarily deaf, and unconscious
Theme: Continuing Suspense
Life Counter: 6/30

bayani_dark0
spartan299
BananaHats

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Yuki smacks Ikki's head, quickly lifting the small fluffy creature into her arms "Not all creatures can withstand loud noises Ikki" Yuki's eyes glow bright "Don't worry little guy, I'll fix you up" she says quietly, as her eyes lit up. "Then maybe you can tell me why you want to hurt me" The Goddesses hands glow bright with a warming glowing bright , "Ah...and done" Yuki tilts his head "Till she/he wakes up lets be a little quiet" 'Father would be upset if he knew what I'm currently healing '

Dangerous Knight

"Oooooh ********" ikki said in a painic "yuki, i think i knocked him out and made him deaf"

"Hang on, here" mordy said handing her a book "this will help, your birthday was coming up and i tracked this down for you"

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Styxx's eyes fade to a human blue as his hair changes to be a light brown. 'It's a fun idea.' He sends, squeezing her hand with a smile. "Don't worry too much about us."

((Uhh....i..don't know..))

Em taps his foot as a light envelopes him, his body changing to return to his original form. As She opens her bright green eyes, she hums happily as she stretches. "I can't wait to see the look on my darling's face." She says giddily, nodding to the witch. "Thank you, Gladys, please return to your time in peace."

Dangerous Knight

((this is what I know, alice, arren, anna all born on the same day. trick was "born" on neku and alexei's aniversty he gets two birthdays parties 1 with tobby and the van hellsings and 1 with neku and her family. mordy came to their world when he was 3))

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Alice tilts her head , as her ears and tail vanish. Crimson eyes shift to a soft hazel color. "Thank you big bro" she takes the book placing a kiss on his cheek "We'll be like normals
so it'll be a safe adventure " she then pauses "Aside from the occasional blood lust..But normal" 'And away from them!'
Aasti the Anunaki

After some time, Aasti was slowly roused into awakening and was greeted by the blurry sight of someone holding him. Mama...? the fluffy-haired child had wondered, feeling the warmth that engulfed him as he was slowly waking up; the young Anunaki had missed his mother and father ever since they had gone missing during the aftermath of the massacre that killed many of his siblings and relatives, it felt great being in the comfort of his mother's warm embrace. Unfortunately, as the strange little person's vision began to clear up, he saw that it was not his mother but the quarry he had sought to expunge; immediately squirming his way out of her grasp, the infantile Aasti tried to hide under furniture with the irrational hope that she would go away if he closed his eye long enough.

The poor little guy has had a hard time.

With: Yuki and Ikki
Thoughts/Feelings: afraid and confused
Theme: A Cup of Coffee
Life Counter: 6/30

bayani_dark0
spartan299
BananaHats

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash