Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
((I DID mention Karma.....QED, it's the same arm..))

Dangerous Knight

spartan299
((I DID mention Karma.....QED, it's the same arm..))
((meeeeeeeeh, he still needs a arm, isn't arren and alice not similar in body type? Well also he needs to hook up the nerve endings to the arm)

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
((It's not going to be a permanent arm, it's just until one that fits him is built...And that's why they're at Gloria.))

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Neku glares, "My husband will not die, he is strong unlike you parasite." She moves closer to him, eyes narrowed 'Alexei, I know you're there..please..You can't die..you can't leave me alone.' She fought back tears 'You have children..don't you want to see them grow? And..you have another daughter on the way..' "Apollo, get out of my husband now or I'll basnish you to Mu!"

Anna shakes her head "I left in a hury, dads gone nuts and attacking.."

Dangerous Knight

spartan299
((It's not going to be a permanent arm, it's just until one that fits him is built...And that's why they're at Gloria.))
((are we talking regrowing an arm or building a cyborg replacement?))

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
((Replacement))

"Sounds like Apollo's work." Max comments, spinning on a rolling stool, he stops beside Arren and stares at the wound. "Well, it's a clean separation, at least.." He says, tilting his head.

Alexei stirs within himself and the gold seems to falter a little, the stripe of blonde staying opposite the stripe of white in his hair. "You have no power over me, little bat." His voice was still raspy, but suddenly his eyes change, becoming the color of blood. "I hate gods." He growls, his shadow rising to cover him like a cloak, a golden vapor rises from him and fades. "They never die properly..." He collapses to his knees and coughs, golden ichor spraying from his mouth, he groans. 'That isn't comfortable...b*****d replaced my blood with the blood of gods.....I swear, I'll find his soul and send it back to the Source.' He growls mentally, the Enochian seals glowing along his torso and arms.

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Neku kneels beside him, staring at him, "Hey.." She stares into his eyes "If I can't die and leave you alone then you can't neither.." She says putting her hands her lap. A seirus expression replaced with a worried smile, she wraps her arms around him "I missed you.." She whispers tears falling.

"It was insane, I couldn't snap out of it..the feelings..were just nasty." The teen frowns looking at her brother and Gloria "Karma.."

Dangerous Knight

((ok, I'm stuck))

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Yuki lands not so gracefully having been to preoccupied with the current screen that was opened. The angel contained to walk, "Ikki..hey ..." And 'omph'! Comes out as she crashes into Ikki. Turning bright red.

Dangerous Knight

"ow, hey yuki" ikki said smiling "we saved some pizza for you"

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Alexei leans into Neku, his body trembling. "I missed you...And the thought of coming back to you, Arren, and Anna is what kept me alive." He says softly, putting an arm around her gently.

Max makes a sound of agreement. "Rage that potent is never a good thing." He says, putting a hand on Anna's head. "Let's go get something to eat while Gloria takes care of him...Don't worry, you'll see your brother again soon." He says softly, smiling warmly.

Gloria continues to slow the bleeding, the wound finally closing. She inspects the wound and winces. "Ichabod." She says, opening a screen to the human. "Arren is injured...And I need you to make a socket like Alice's." She pauses for a few seconds. "Please." She adds finally, her eyes tired. 'I don't want anyone hurt anymore...' She thinks, using her powers to keep Arren calm and stable.

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Alice hums softly, removing the pot to another burner. The halfling smiles "It smells wonderful..." She stares into the stew pot, mouth watering. 'Ah..but I just ate! ' in her mind counting three while pizzas some pasta and desert she had polished off while with her family. "Hey do you think they're alright?"

Yuki was bright red "T-Thanks!" She exclaims happily, "You didn't tell Kaiser you touched my wings right?" She asks nervously.

Anna nods following Max, she didn't want to be separated from her twin. "Do you think it'll be alright?" She asks worriedly.

Neku gently lays her head on his shoulder "I'm sorry I couldn't find you..." He closes her eyes, "Hey, can you walk? I can't carry you..we'll get you to a bed and get you some stew." She wondered if she should tell him. "Hey kids?"

Dangerous Knight

Trick in his cat form poked his head out of a empty and pawed Alice's nose "donk" he said trying to get his cousin to laugh.

"Never saw him" he said placing a large pizza pie infront of yuki. It was different types of pizza except Hawaiian.

Mordy and senna walked into the kitchen "hey a foot between you two" mordy said pointing at styxx and alice.

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Alice lets out a giggle, reaching for Trick. She loved cats, she places her head ontop of his "Mordy! Quit it! I don't tell you and Senna to stay a foot away!" She exclaims turning bright red.

Yuki looks up at the screen, "How was Arren injured?" She asks staring with bright blue eyes "Ikki, did you hear her?"

Dangerous Knight

"yeah I need, him, alexei and dracu here so I can start helping arren" ikki said

mordy laughed and hugged his sister "you know whats tomorrow?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces