Welcome to Gaia! ::

So yeah, I'm new to this. My friend introduced me to gaia, today. So, I've got booty grab down (loads of fun!) but I'm not so sure what other fun games gaia has. I mean, I see the games bar but what's good?

So my question is, what is your favorite game?
Rdash45678
So yeah, I'm new to this. My friend introduced me to gaia, today. So, I've got booty grab down (loads of fun!) but I'm not so sure what other fun games gaia has. I mean, I see the games bar but what's good?

Welcome to Gaia, if I would have to pick, I would say zOMG since thats the game I make most of my Gold. Its also fun when you when you get into a crew and make new friends smile
CollarSnifferMcGoo
Rdash45678

Welcome to Gaia, if I would have to pick, I would say zOMG since thats the game I make most of my Gold. Its also fun when you when you get into a crew and make new friends smile

Awesome! I'll try it.

Dapper Lunatic

8,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Rdash45678

zOMG is fun, but for those who find themselves more pressed for time, I'd try the puzzles!
myoneandonly89
Rdash45678

zOMG is fun, but for those who find themselves more pressed for time, I'd try the puzzles!

Awesome!

Kiyochu's Secret Admirer

Married Gaian

11,475 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
Welcome to Gaia!

My favorite game used to be zOMG! But the classic was only pinball. (Might even play that now.)

Noob

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Rdash45678

Welcome to gaia
Jaded_Jester768
Rdash45678

Welcome to gaia

Thank you! But that didn't answer my question.

Melodious Kitten

17,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Rdash45678

Welcome to Gaia!

Cute Cultist

Rdash45678

mrgreen

IRL Lunatic

Rdash45678

Hi! c:
Welcome to Gaia.
I love your hair. Gah, I forgot what it was called. lol
Personally, my favorite game is Towns--
oh wait, that's not a game. eh oh well.
i like Towns since you can meet random weirdos lying everywhere. xD
They're amusing. Just be careful of the jerks trolls out there, though.
Some of them hate newer users. >:C

Anxious Genius

10,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
Rdash45678

Gotta love the Dumpster Dive game

Lonely Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Rdash45678
I don't really have a favorite game, I just enjoy chatting with people.

Generous Receiver

Rdash45678

Welcome to Gaia.

Personally, I have a preference for zOMG.. Probably because most of my friends are there, and I'm too lazy and impatient for Booty Grab.

Fuzzy Kitten

Hello and welcome to Gaia ^^ I enjoy playing zOMG! and Booty Grab on here.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff