Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enduring Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
hello everyone!

just started playing gaia and hope to make some friends. smile i play other online games like pardus and runescape, i also like anime and manga.

Timid Kitten

13,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Generous 100
Xenar1
hello everyone!

just started playing gaia and hope to make some friends. smile i play other online games like pardus and runescape, i also like anime and manga.

ಠ_ಠ/ ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪

Welcome! I hope you enjoy it. c:

♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ ⊙ω⊙

Interstellar Seeker

7,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Welcome to GaiaOnline xd

Wealthy Businesswoman

10,175 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Millionaire 200
Greetings and Salutations....

Welcome to Gaia online,Xenar-san! I hope you will enjoy here and you can add me as your friend if you like.

Shirtless Gekko

Xenar1
hello everyone!

Welcome! I hope you have lots of fun here~
Xenar1
hello everyone!

Welcome and nice to meet you! I hope you have a great time here.

Enduring Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
thank you, all of you!

Krazy Kelster your profile says you like music, what kind? i like Pink and Kate Parry and have you seen the music vidoe for 'call me maby' i love the 'plot twist' at the end whee

Timid Citizen

Xenar1
hello everyone!

Welcome!

Beloved Seeker

Xenar1
hello everyone!

Hello Xenar!
Which mangas?

Welcoming Wrangler

8,750 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Timid 100
Xenar1
hello everyone!

Hey welcome to gaia, I'm also an anime and manga collector, feel free to chat me up somtime about what series you're currently watching or reading or both mrgreen

Sparkly Smoker

8,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Xenar1
hello everyone!

What anime do you like?

Enduring Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
thanks for replying! i take it none of you has heard of pardus sweatdrop oh well we're a dying breed anyways.

manga
shugo chara - i've read the first 12 volumes and a few of the shugo chara 'chan' series. while the lastest ones are nice i feel there are directed at a younger group of fans.

rosario+vampire - just waiting for season II volume 10 to come out! whee

negima - trying to collect them loved them when i was younger and now i have my own money to buy them! the relese of the omnibus's have slowed me down some. stores no longer carry the books themselves so now i wait for the omnibus to catch up to my collection.

have you heard of an manga called Aion? only the first two volumes reached america as far as i know.

anime
a huge bleach fan, grimjow and kenpachi are my favorites!

i have watched spice and wolf and while i hope they start making season three this might be a good time to break down and get the manga while i can. i hate not seeing the end of a story

i've recently watched the sacred blacksmith and while i find it a nice change to have a reasonably capable female-hero that isn't cold, dark and barely dressed i wish she would talk less in her battles.

i'm also a fan of cowboy bebop and outlaw star!

lastborntripletmack's Significant Otter

Popular Seeker

37,665 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Simple Romantic 50
Xenar1
hello everyone!

Do you also play neopets?

Enduring Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
can't say i ever have. is it an online game? i've been looking for fresh new (to me at least) games to play.

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers