Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Codger

I have an extra gold potion that worked this morning, and then I logged off. I just bought it yesterday and it works for three days. I also heard that the max gold you can get is 50k normally, but when you have a gold potion it's like 160k. However, it's giving me amounts of gold that are in the 5-10 range, and I have a gold potion and I know I haven't reached 160k today. I only reached about 49k.

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
It only raises the gold cap.
It doesn't change how fast you earn gold.

Beloved Lunatic

If I'm reading this correctly, I think what she means is that she hasn't reached the cap yet and yet she's still getting nerfed gold?

Beloved Codger

dawnwolfee
If I'm reading this correctly, I think what she means is that she hasn't reached the cap yet and yet she's still getting nerfed gold?

Yes, that's it exactly.

Beloved Lunatic

I would say check first to see that it's activated. I've never used a gold potion before so I don't know if that's required. If it's still not working, report it in the bugs forum.
Basically, don't use it unless you reach a cap of 50k, then, if you decide that you're going to go for even more, then that's what gold-potions are for~ which I highly doubt anyone would do nowadays.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff