Welcome to Gaia! ::

Good, bad? I like it so far. But I just got into it.
I like it, but then again I'm only on the first mission, but have already spent about 4 hours playing it. Minus the 30 minutes it took me to repeat breaking out of prison. It said I killed 2 guys, which I don't remember doing.

Fanatical Prophet

I'm trying to avoid anything that could spoil the game for me. May pick it up when I have the money.
I've only seen a little bit of gameplay, but I'd say it's definitely worth the money.

Profitable Raider

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Spaztazcular
I like it, but then again I'm only on the first mission, but have already spent about 4 hours playing it. Minus the 30 minutes it took me to repeat breaking out of prison. It said I killed 2 guys, which I don't remember doing.
Probably dropped them from a little too high up...doesnt seem to take a huge fall to be fatal.

And I'd recommend the game, it gives you plenty of choices of how to do things, that is for damn sure. Only beaten it once though, gonna try a more violent playthrough next, then maybe try the Dont Kill Anyone path...but boy that will require alot of reloads.
It's a very good game but it often reminds me of Bioshock.In any case keep playing mrgreen

Devoted Explorer

7,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
I've beaten it once already, had a high chaos ending... I WAS going through it again in an attempt to get a lower chaos rating, but i let a friend borrow it... So i'll have to wait to continue my attempt.

As for if i like it. I LOVE it. I like the variety of choices at your disposal, even if certain choices are easier. I like the difficulty, not too hard, but at the same time, challenging. I like how your action have an effect on future levels, it's pretty noticeable from what i've seen.

mostly i like it because it's DIFFERENT, it's not a war shooter, it's not an indie platformer, it's not a linear adventure, it's something NEW, not perfect, but at least it's mixing it up.

Buggy Survivor

From what I've seen and read of the game, it looks awesome, especially with the steampunk-styled world. surprised

Hardworking Inquisitor

11,625 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Who watches the watchers? 25
  • Rebuilder 100
So far its kind of a love/hate thing with me. There are just some moments where I'm like "OMG yay so KEWL!!!" and the next part is freaking just annoying or just blah! I like Granny Rags though... kind of makes you think...
OctavianVanHellsing
It's a very good game but it often reminds me of Bioshock.In any case keep playing mrgreen

That's because some of the art designers that worked on Bioshock are a part of Arkane.

Versatile Lunatic

It was good
I was gonna pick this up but I heard it was pretty short. For 60 spanks I don't want a short game.

Wheezing Fatcat

Mix Bioshock and Dues Ex: Human Revolution.

I'm on level 3 or 4.. and I'm so far having a high chaos meter, (on accident! :c so many stupid failed knockout attempts) and I'm in love.
I'm not rushing it, since I want it to really last, but oh how I am craving it.

Basically, just the whole way you can play the game is outstanding, as well as fun! Its creepy, gorgeous, haunting, and emotional. The artistic theme throughout was a very great choice.

I adore the fact that you can take several different routes throughout almost anything in the game- its all personal choice.

Hilarious Grabber

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
On mission 4 and I pretty much killed anyone in sight. I never understood why anyone wouldn't like a high chaos rating, we are in a ******** up society and you are an assassin, why should killing people be bad? I will get the highest chaos rating possible, because it feels right to go mass murdering idiots.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff