Welcome to Gaia! ::

MegaMangaka
iClubtastic
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/megamangaka/34792275/

The ******** your problem?
Did you ever take a second to think that maybe, just maybe, Im actually having a really bad day? Like as in, BAD s**t IS HAPPENING TO ME TODAY?
And that I dont need some dickhead following me around gaia just to be a douche to me?
Leave me alone.
Maybe another day I would have the patience and sense of ******** humor to tolerate your bullcrap.
But today I am a ******** wreck, so you wanna back the ******** off so that I can breathe?
You wanna just take a minute, reach into your a** and find your humanity?
K? K.
Are you from a third world country? If not your not having a bad day

Dapper Fatcat

3,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
grassan
MegaMangaka
I need something to help me escape this hell that is my night.
So make it good.

Please.

That was pretty amazing.
Thank you so. so so so so so so much.

Distinct Shapeshifter

7,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
MegaMangaka
That was pretty amazing.
Thank you so. so so so so so so much.
heart glad to help

Dapper Fatcat

3,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
iClubtastic
MegaMangaka
iClubtastic
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/megamangaka/34792275/

The ******** your problem?
Did you ever take a second to think that maybe, just maybe, Im actually having a really bad day? Like as in, BAD s**t IS HAPPENING TO ME TODAY?
And that I dont need some dickhead following me around gaia just to be a douche to me?
Leave me alone.
Maybe another day I would have the patience and sense of ******** humor to tolerate your bullcrap.
But today I am a ******** wreck, so you wanna back the ******** off so that I can breathe?
You wanna just take a minute, reach into your a** and find your humanity?
K? K.
Are you from a third world country? If not your not having a bad day

Oh, Im sorry. Death in the ******** family mean anything to you?
******** you, you patronizing son of a b***h.
Go find something to do besides harrass people who have done ******** NOTHING to you.
You think you're so ******** hot with your little sig pic showing off and bragging about your muscles?
Well you should go do some more pushups, make those muscles a lot bigger, and retake the picture in that exact position so that they can hide your face. Ok? Ok.
Since you want to act like a Child do it.
Your talking to a guy who use to live in the philipines and saw his mother and father murdered before his eyes and then was sent to the USA and was adopted. Grow a sense of humor or live a misrable life.

Dapper Fatcat

3,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
iPiKip
Your talking to a guy who use to live in the philipines and saw his mother and father murdered before his eyes and then was sent to the USA and was adopted. Grow a sense of humor or live a misrable life.

Seriously?
You switched to an alt account to harrass me more?
REPORTED.

Didnt feel good to have family die did it? Doesnt feel good. So you go and harrass people who are going through something difficult, even though you KNOW how awful it ******** feels.
You think thats mature?

You deserved your pain if thats the way you think.
MegaMangaka
iPiKip

Seriously?
REPORTED.

Didnt feel good to have family die did it? Doesnt feel good. So you go and harrass people who are going through something difficult, even though you KNOW how awful it ******** feels.
You think thats mature?

Sad child you are. Pain is merely temporary. Like i said before i get off this mule, Grow up. Stop lashing out at people over the internet and looking for attention its pathetic. Cya

Dapper Fatcat

3,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
iPiKip

also your sig says you were born and raised in san diego.
Nimrod.

Dapper Fatcat

3,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
iPiKip
MegaMangaka
iPiKip

Seriously?
REPORTED.

You think thats mature?

Sad child you are. Pain is merely temporary. Like i said before i get off this mule, Grow up. Stop lashing out at people over the internet and looking for attention its pathetic. Cya

Whats pathetic is you stalking me on two accounts and continuously posting on my threads just to provoke me.
If pain is merely temporary, then why the ******** are you whining and using your pain as an excuse to try and prove that youre somehow superior to me?
Sure, pain is temporary. Youre so tough.
Get a clue.
MegaMangaka
iPiKip

Nimrod.
I left my life behind and started new. I dont dwell on the past and started fresh when i was 8. So i consider myself born and raised here. I swear you act like your 12. 0- 8 are nothing more the a memory i left behind.. Thats to answer your question Anywho. Bye

Dapper Fatcat

3,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
iPiKip
MegaMangaka
iPiKip

Nimrod.
I left my life behind and started new. I dont dwell on the past and started fresh when i was 8. So i consider myself born and raised here. I swear you act like your 12. 0- 8 are nothing more the a memory i left behind.. Thats to answer your question Anywho. Bye

If you left the memory behind than how can you even claim to know what the pain is?
You know what I think?
I think you're the child.
The angry child that is still lashing out.
Remember, after all, YOURE the one that came onto MY threads and provoked ME.

Your other sig says you like to talk to people. Funny, you dont seem to CARE about them. You just use them as your toys? Manipulative, hypocritical little ********.
MegaMangaka
iPiKip
MegaMangaka
iPiKip

Seriously?
REPORTED.

You think thats mature?

Whats pathetic is you stalking me on two accounts and continuously posting on my threads just to provoke me.
If pain is merely temporary, then why the ******** are you whining and using your pain as an excuse to try and prove that youre somehow superior to me?
Get a clue.
What pain? Im simply saying stop trying to be the center of attention when there are people out there worse then you are. Anyways feels like im talking to a selfish teenager and its boring me, gbye

Dapper Fatcat

3,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
iPiKip
MegaMangaka
iPiKip
MegaMangaka
iPiKip

Seriously?
REPORTED.

You think thats mature?

Get a clue.
What pain? Im simply saying stop trying to be the center of attention when there are people out there worse then you are. Anyways feels like im talking to a selfish teenager and its boring me, gbye

How the ******** am I selfish by asking people to link me to funny websites?
Oh, yeah, Im one selfish cad. All I ever think about is myself.
You dont know s**t, stop playing pretend.
I never said people had it worse off, what does that have to do with the fact that youve been harassing me for like 2 ******** hours straight with absolutely NO reason.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff