Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have the movie and the 1,2 and 3rd series. -epic face- also, does anyone know where to get italy's curl on hear?
Sorry Idk.
Who are you_I am Canada
True shouldn't have even asked! I brought it to my anime club at school and I turned about 18 more people into hetalia fans. we roleplay hetalia almost every club day.
now dat ish awesome
nuuuuu DX i'v been looking for it every where and i have no clue where it is!!
Lol sorry its late. Just got back and maybe ye curl just popped off and sold itself on eBay.

Invisible Lover

7,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Regular 100
pirateFeliciano
I have the movie and the 1,2 and 3rd series. -epic face- also, does anyone know where to get italy's curl on hear?
Idiot hair here you go it comes with a white flag but you'll have to buy it twice if you want to wear the hair and the flag at once.

Invisible Lover

7,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Regular 100
pirateFeliciano
Who are you_I am Canada
True shouldn't have even asked! I brought it to my anime club at school and I turned about 18 more people into hetalia fans. we roleplay hetalia almost every club day.
now dat ish awesome
yes...yes it is. now that more than 2 of my friends know about it (and the 3 new people I meet this year that like hetalia) know about it. Anime Club is alot more fun!
Hey Canada! Thanks for posting that link to the idiot hair ( such a cute name) It was really helpful to feliciano pirate.

Invisible Friend

4,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Yes!! My favorite characters are Italy, Romano and Prussia.
Hey welcome! And those are totally legit characters! Prussia kills me with his awesomeness! biggrin

Invisible Lover

7,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Regular 100
crazypineapple14
Hey Canada! Thanks for posting that link to the idiot hair ( such a cute name) It was really helpful to feliciano pirate.
I'm always happy to help 3nodding
Who are you_I am Canada
pirateFeliciano
Idiot hair here you go it comes with a white flag but you'll have to buy it twice if you want to wear the hair and the flag at once.
Thats ganna take time to get. thx
Has anyone seen the extra episode on YouTube with the characters in a video game?

Cat

crazypineapple14
Has anyone seen the extra episode on YouTube with the characters in a video game?

You mean "Hetalia Fantasia"? OMG, I just watched it right now, America's weapon is so weird xd
I know right! Lol! Big the better! I loved that episode so much!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff