Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Grabber

fighting an internal war that im constantly losing

and not even getting a medical fix to help cope with it ********

leave me alone im not worth the bittersweet moments i cant give you anything but pain

leave me alone i ******** hatemyself right now
leave me alone im so ******** incompetent i cant do anything right im sorry im ******** it all up
yo, its ok

Smoker

Is that a song
we all have these days. Its gonna be okay.
you seem like someone with anger issues

Dapper Grabber

BURN DOWN GAlAONLINE
you seem like someone with anger issues
im passive as ******** but im about to punch myself for being such a c**t right now

Hilarious Genius

The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.

Dapper Grabber

hold my 30 bro
The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.
i dont need ur ******** pity
this isnt even what im talking about
******** off t**t i liked it better whne u stopped posting

Roisterer

Grow or die.

Dapper Codger

OH NO SELF-ESTEEM IN MASSIVE DEFLATION SCARE

you need a self esteem stimulus package

Dangerous Lunatic

2,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gaian 50
ur 16 uv got time

Dapper Grabber

Kasze
Grow or die.
contemplated this fork in the road all my life
should i try something new

Questionable Grabber

Hilarious Genius

heathly dallows
hold my 30 bro
i dont need ur ******** pity
this isnt even what im talking about
******** off t**t i liked it better whne u stopped posting

calm down bro
you just got to deal with it
don't project your self-hatred + etc unto me man
you are just ******** yourself up and fueling it
don't be a beta f*****t lol
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items