• Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
l-lello Perfection
ღ Thank you!~

Sparkling Sex Symbol

Lovely Misfortunate
l-lello Perfection
ღ Thank you!~
I don't know if you'll like it, but I gave it a shot!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fiendish Punk

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I tried my best to stick with pink and cream colors. I hope you like it! Any feedback is greatly apprieciated!

OG Noob

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
l-lello Perfection
Lovely Misfortunate
l-lello Perfection
ღ Thank you!~
I don't know if you'll like it, but I gave it a shot!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ღ Hm.. This wasn't really what I was looking for, to be honest, I don't like the top at all, the sleeves and legs I don't think go since the rest of the avatar is cream and brown based. And the orange headpiece and pink bit of hair are too mismatched. Maybe try more brown/cream items instead? ><;

OG Noob

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Admiring Oblivion
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I tried my best to stick with pink and cream colors. I hope you like it! Any feedback is greatly apprieciated!
ღ I like this! Just the tail and the ears are a different color of pink to the rest of the pink items you have used, and the legs don't look right since it's the only white item there, it just sticks out from the rest, but all in all a good start!

Fiendish Punk

Lovely Misfortunate
Admiring Oblivion
ღ I like this! Just the tail and the ears are a different color of pink to the rest of the pink items you have used, and the legs don't look right since it's the only white item there, it just sticks out from the rest, but all in all a good start!

Ah, I see! Okay, thanks so much for the feedback I'll try to fix it!

OG Noob

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Admiring Oblivion
ღ Yes! And I forgot to say about that strawberry on her head, it doesn't match either, since it's a nice red color compared to the rest of the items.

Fiendish Punk

Lovely Misfortunate
Admiring Oblivion
ღ Yes! And I forgot to say about that strawberry on her head, it doesn't match either, since it's a nice red color compared to the rest of the items.

Alrighty, I noticed it. Second try. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OG Noob

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Admiring Oblivion
Lovely Misfortunate
Admiring Oblivion

Alrighty, I noticed it. Second try. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ღ Yeah, that's much better! Although the platter doesn't match now.. Because of that dark brown in it, perhaps a different cake? With more pink in it. >w<

Fiendish Punk

Lovely Misfortunate
Admiring Oblivion
Lovely Misfortunate
Admiring Oblivion

ღ Yeah, that's much better! Although the platter doesn't match now.. Because of that dark brown in it, perhaps a different cake? With more pink in it. >w<

Found different cake, looked cute!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff