Other 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 3 ]
This poll closed on March 3, 2015.
No longer accepting new votes.

rhapsody of armageddon's Significant Otter

Desirable Lunatic

awendybird
ScorpionsApprentice

Yeah, I mean Castiel did warn Jimmy when he was dying and begging Castiel to take him back, that Jimmy would pretty much never get his body back, so he knew what could happen. Granted, I don't think Mr. Novak knew he signed up to be the most rebellious, troublesome angel in the world's vessel, and get blown to smitherines, but trifles lol
It would be an interesting plot... Crowley's already an interesting chracter, so it'd be neat to see a new facet of his character.

Speaking of Mark Shepherd though, has anyone seen Firefly? Because I love his character Badger on it whee

Mark Sheppard is practically in every sci fi or fantasy show worth talking about... he's always a side character though! One of the reasons why I love Supernatural is that he gets so much more screen time than he did in other shows <3

Hahah yeah, I mean his character is brilliant. I don't think I've gone through so many love-hate phases with a character before than I have with Crowley.

Desirable Lunatic

Also, I feel like I need to avidly fight some people on what I've seen mentioned about season 8 in the last 2 pages, but I think for once I'll hold my tongue whee stressed All that matters is how I choose to view it, right? lol

Now about this pole...you should have an other option because I'm not sure I agree with any listed.

Omnipresent Demigod

ScorpionsApprentice
Also, I feel like I need to avidly fight some people on what I've seen mentioned about season 8 in the last 2 pages, but I think for once I'll hold my tongue whee stressed All that matters is how I choose to view it, right? lol

Now about this pole...you should have an other option because I'm not sure I agree with any listed.

HDMI

~~~
I was going to add other in but then I said, eh no.
~~~

HDMI

Desirable Lunatic

HDMI
ScorpionsApprentice

HDMI

~~~
~~~

HDMI

Haha no worries I don't blame you.

I'm afraid The End will come. If anything else happens, I can deal. If it's endverse, I will die inside.

Omnipresent Demigod

ScorpionsApprentice
HDMI
ScorpionsApprentice

HDMI

~~~
~~~

HDMI

I'm afraid The End will come. If anything else happens, I can deal. If it's endverse, I will die inside.

HDMI

~~~
Well I'm at least hoping they go through with the 10th season.
~~~

HDMI

Desirable Lunatic

HDMI
ScorpionsApprentice
HDMI
ScorpionsApprentice

HDMI

~~~
~~~

HDMI

HDMI

~~~
~~~

HDMI

Omg me too!!! That's why I've been trying to convert as many people to watch season 9 as possible so it MUST happen lol

Omnipresent Demigod

ScorpionsApprentice
HDMI
ScorpionsApprentice
HDMI
ScorpionsApprentice

HDMI

~~~
~~~

HDMI

HDMI

~~~
~~~

HDMI

Omg me too!!! That's why I've been trying to convert as many people to watch season 9 as possible so it MUST happen lol

HDMI

~~~
Mm, I know a lot of the shows I liked have been cancelled because of low ratings :/ I didn't even think they were in jeopardy really, but when you like the show you think it's God like I guess lmao.
~~~

HDMI

Liberal Tipper

ScorpionsApprentice
HDMI
ScorpionsApprentice

HDMI

~~~
~~~

HDMI

The way it's going though, looks like endverse is coming, or some variation thereof... Castiel's human, the angels have left heaven, and once an angel takes a vessel it always has a link back -- so if Lucifer gets out of the cage....

Desirable Lunatic

awendybird
ScorpionsApprentice
HDMI
ScorpionsApprentice

HDMI

~~~
~~~

HDMI

The way it's going though, looks like endverse is coming, or some variation thereof... Castiel's human, the angels have left heaven, and once an angel takes a vessel it always has a link back -- so if Lucifer gets out of the cage....

I KNOW! gonk That's why I feel it's coming.
Lucifer's words haunt me all the time. No matter what you choose, what details you alter, you will always end up here emo IT HAUNTS ME!

Desirable Lunatic

HDMI
ScorpionsApprentice
HDMI
ScorpionsApprentice
HDMI
ScorpionsApprentice

HDMI

~~~
~~~

HDMI

HDMI

~~~
~~~

HDMI

HDMI

~~~
Mm, I know a lot of the shows I liked have been cancelled because of low ratings :/ I didn't even think they were in jeopardy really, but when you like the show you think it's God like I guess lmao.
~~~

HDMI

Supernatural has a pretty strong fanbase though. Idk; I have faith!

Omnipresent Demigod

ScorpionsApprentice
HDMI
ScorpionsApprentice
HDMI
ScorpionsApprentice

HDMI

~~~
~~~

HDMI

HDMI

~~~
~~~

HDMI

Supernatural has a pretty strong fanbase though. Idk; I have faith!

HDMI

~~~
I know lol. I was going to say but Supernatural has had consistently good ratings since the beginning so a season 10 shouldn't be a problem.
~~~

HDMI

Wheezing Dabbler

14,600 Points
  • Bunstroyer 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Screeching Savior 100
I'm pretty sure my favorite thing about this thread, so far, is scrolling through and looking at all the avatars <3 You guys are wonderful.

Lonely Saint

I'm not worried about S10. This season, SPN did grow a whopping 20% in viewer counts while the majority of returning shows just lost viewers, and it's the second most viewed show on CW. They'd be insane to ditch it mid-plot, especially this close to closure.

Omnipresent Demigod

necrophagette
I'm pretty sure my favorite thing about this thread, so far, is scrolling through and looking at all the avatars <3 You guys are wonderful.

HDMI

~~~
Lol, thanks : ) Are you a fan as well?
~~~

HDMI

Omnipresent Demigod

Seraph of Thursday
I'm not worried about S10. This season, SPN did grow a whopping 20% in viewer counts while the majority of returning shows just lost viewers, and it's the second most viewed show on CW. They'd be insane to ditch it mid-plot, especially this close to closure.

HDMI

~~~
Yeah i think I'm in the same boat, if they are set on a season 10 it will probably happen. 3nodding

But what's the 1st most watched show?

~~~

HDMI

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out