User Image

Happy Friday, EI fans! This week brings us a whole new REI and the finale of an old favorite. Believe me, when I found out it was Bremen's finale this week, I spent the afternoon spinning in my office chair for hours, just listening to the classics. The profound and oddly-enjoyable dizziness afterward gave me time to reflect on the good times as I laid myself out on the lab floor for several minutes. What a fantastic example of EI science! There's no reason to be sad, though-- we've got something new emerging today:
User Image

User Image Band of Bremen - With some parting Bremen merchandise, the band bids you adieu-- but what's this? Looks like someone accidentally left their smartphone with you. It displays an appointment at a very exclusive hair salon, just hours before the concert. Maybe if you return the phone, you can get one last picture with Bremen and gain extra bragging rights with your friends... and who knows, maybe they'll spot you a cool new trim for the big evening!

User Image Antipathy - In a high stone tower in the heart of a dark city, a pale prisoner lies, chained and dying. The man can no longer remember his name, his loved ones or his far away homeland; he's been driven mad by his hatred for the evil king who imprisoned him. In his last moments, he clutches a burnt wooden charm that hangs around his neck, and mutters words in a strange language. The charm begins to glow...

Wow, what a week this has turned out to be! Now if you'll excuse me, this office chair and I have an appointment. Oh! Before I forget, go vote in the weekly EI poll! See you next time!