Welcome to Gaia! ::

FallynAnge
Personally, for me, I'm voting for Obama. I think he's done a lot of good for our country, whether others don't think so. He's doing exactly what he said he was going to do. Yeah, it's taking him a while but it's because the Republicans are holding him back. He came into an economy that was in shambles and now he is lifting it back up from scratch. Bill Clinton had to do the same thing but then Bush brought us down. It's not Obama's fault he got a screwed up economy and he's trying his hardest. What are your thoughts?

I love OBAMA!

Blessed Husband

8,825 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
I'm voting for Vermin!
Ponies 2012!
User Image

Hygienic Businesswoman

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
I don't like Obama but I'm voting for him because Romney is trying to decrease student loans.

Desirable Seeker

4,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Romney's too conservative and a p***k. One that doesn't think gay marriages are okay is not fit for the role as president whose suppose to support/represent his people. He's too fake imo.
Gas going up to almost $4 where I live? Not getting student loans cuz I'm white and not a minority? The US is in TRILLIONS of dollars in debt.

Doesn't sound good to me.
I don't care what you guys say. I'm a Democrat and voting for Obama!

Who here is from CT? Who you voting for for Senate?

numbskull03's Waifu

Romantic Lover

7,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
You know I am from CT. I'm voting for Linda McMahon. I'm an independent party and she has come up the way I have or the way most American's have. Chris Murphy is a butt. He comes from money. When people come from money they don't know what it's like to be poor. They have everything handed to them.

Moonlight Explorer

14,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
D0kt0r Bulletz
Gas going up to almost $4 where I live?

The government has no control over gas prices. Blame the oil companies who like to overcharge us because they don't have enough money to fill an olympic swimming pool in $10000s yet.

Nyadriel's King

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

49,200 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Waffles! 25
mshadows0
I don't care what you guys say. I'm a Democrat and voting for Obama!

Who here is from CT? Who you voting for for Senate?

Neither. I am voting third party.

Deadly Wrangler

iSlinkz
Haha Im not even American n why am i here??

lol!

Deadly Wrangler

Scompiglio

LOL

Nyadriel's King

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

49,200 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Waffles! 25
FallynAnge
You know I am from CT. I'm voting for Linda McMahon. I'm an independent party and she has come up the way I have or the way most American's have. Chris Murphy is a butt. He comes from money. When people come from money they don't know what it's like to be poor. They have everything handed to them.

I don't really like her either sad to say. She may not have started 'money', but she is 'money' now. I do remember some stuff she's done too that a couple of groups not affiliated with either runners have sent mailings about with reminders.
I think everyone has valid opinions and makes some good points. But there are people who come from money and think the highest of themselves, like Mitt Romney. They think they are above the law and can do as they please.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff