Welcome to Gaia! ::

numbskull03's Waifu

Romantic Lover

7,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
Personally, for me, I'm voting for Obama. I think he's done a lot of good for our country, whether others don't think so. He's doing exactly what he said he was going to do. Yeah, it's taking him a while but it's because the Republicans are holding him back. He came into an economy that was in shambles and now he is lifting it back up from scratch. Bill Clinton had to do the same thing but then Bush brought us down. It's not Obama's fault he got a screwed up economy and he's trying his hardest. What are your thoughts?

Moonlight Explorer

14,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
I think Obama's done a pretty good job, considering he's had a congress that's pushed back every second of the way. He actually had a great plan to put people back to work a la FDR's Great Depression plans. Next thing I know, Congress shot it down. It's like they're trying to make him look bad at the cost of the country.

numbskull03's Waifu

Romantic Lover

7,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
Inertial Mass
I think Obama's done a pretty good job, considering he's had a congress that's pushed back every second of the way. He actually had a great plan to put people back to work a la FDR's Great Depression plans. Next thing I know, Congress shot it down. It's like they're trying to make him look bad at the cost of the country.

That's exactly what I am talking about. There are some Republicans that know what the little people are going through. The ones who went through what we did. It's a tough economy out there and Obama knows it. He's doing everything he promised, it's just taking longer. Bill Clinton got it done in 7 then Bush screwed it up.

5,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
honestly, i dont perticularly like the canidates, but if i had to choose, i would choose Obama. Its really hard to be the president at this crappy time in the economy. He went into office with a crappy economy and is bringing it back up to its semi-former glory. its really hard on him to be having all the negativity against him, but he has done a pretty good job smile
Celebrate good Obamas! Come on!

Shinadori's Precious

Sugary Wife

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
I think Obama is the perfect choice because he passed the NDAA. Now we can indefinitely detain American citizens for suspicion of terrorism without a trial! Before, we had to waste tons of money to prove American terrorists guilty. And it never really worked. They were always innocent. But now, we don't have to worry about that! Straight to Guantanamo with you, suspected American terrorist!

All joking aside, I'll be voting for Gary Johnson for various reasons.

Versatile Seeker

5,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
Haha Im not even American n why am i here??

Conservative Genius

8,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
bleu_flame
I think Obama is the perfect choice because he passed the NDAA. Now we can indefinitely detain American citizens for suspicion of terrorism without a trial! Before, we had to waste tons of money to prove American terrorists guilty. And it never really worked. They were always innocent. But now, we don't have to worry about that! Straight to Guantanamo with you, suspected American terrorist!

All joking aside, I'll be voting for Gary Johnson for various reasons.

Jubella's Fangirl

Unholy Slayer

Neither. Gary Johnson is getting my vote.

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
Inertial Mass
Remove it's like from that last sentence.

Hilarious Smoker

4,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
If I HAD to choose one? Obama.

But for real? Gary Johnson. razz

Dangerous Lunatic

3nodding
FallynAnge
Personally, for me, I'm voting for Obama. I think he's done a lot of good for our country, whether others don't think so. He's doing exactly what he said he was going to do. Yeah, it's taking him a while but it's because the Republicans are holding him back. He came into an economy that was in shambles and now he is lifting it back up from scratch. Bill Clinton had to do the same thing but then Bush brought us down. It's not Obama's fault he got a screwed up economy and he's trying his hardest. What are your thoughts?
Bush screwed up the economy not Obama. Long story short, If Romney wins, the world will end for the middle class and lower class.

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
kurama112
3nodding
FallynAnge
Bush screwed up the economy not Obama. Long story short, If Romney wins, the world will end for the middle class and lower class.
Right back to the days of 3000AD, where the justice department is a bunch of gun happy judges, unemployment rate is 96%, and war is something that apartment complexes do.

Dangerous Lunatic

Divine_Malevolence
kurama112
3nodding
FallynAnge
Right back to the days of 3000AD, where the justice department is a bunch of gun happy judges, unemployment rate is 96%, and war is something that apartment complexes do.
rofl rofl I know i shouldnt laugh omg rofl rofl rofl rofl

Dapper Gekko

6,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
If you look at the actual politics, Obama would continue to drive the national debt up in a cyclical raising of the debt ceiling, while Romney would spend less, by cutting financial aid, public works programs, remodel medicare into god knows what.

In my opinion this is a rare case where voting for Cthulu is the lesser evil.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff