• Money Never Sleeps 200
x x xx x x x x x x x
User ImageUser Image
Let me take you when I go,
        When I go XX When I go XX When I go

I don’t wanna do this on my own,
        On my own XXOn my own XXOn my own

I’m breaking freeXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXLet this one remain
    but of these chainsXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXLet me take you when I go

╚═══════▶ ▷▶ ▷═══════╝XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX╚═══════▶ ▷▶ ▷═══════╝

Small crystal like droplets, were forming upon the flesh showing generously through the outfit worn by the young female, strings of fiery red hair that escaped from the pony tail hanging on her back, stuck to her wet forehead, giving it a seemingly sight as though it was burning by flames, and her breathes were coming out with smaller gaps. All were results of her extensive workout the lady was putting herself through for a while due to the waiting forced upon her until the foolish event of 'meet and greet'. Currently, Dawn, was exercising pushing up her body off the floor, her right hand stubbornly held behind her back and only her left palm set on the floor, lonely in her strain of holding the girl's weight, the arm folding and straightening fully each time as her voice counted between gritted teeth. "47...48...49...50", she announced with triumph, allowing herself finally to rise from her position up, stretching to the full height, all 5''2 feet of her.
        Dawn groaned with satisfaction as she released the tension from her muscles as she looked for a nearby clock, telling her she delayed enough and the time has finally come.
        With that, Dawn went to the bathroom attached to the room and shed her clothing to the floor like leaves falling at autumn and entered the shower, letting the clear water wash away the filth of her sweat down her naked form. At a single moment, Dawn hesitated before she proceeded her cleaning, as her hand came upon where her heart biting, knowing well without even giving it a look, that she was covering fully the only sign she had ever imprinted upon herself, the shape of a black small hand print, a size far too small to belong an adult. The human's expression hardened, but by the next time she took a breath, it melted away, and she continued with out halting a second time.

At long last, clean and dry, her nudity hidden beneath whatever undergarments she first laid her hand on, she walked confidently and doubtless to the side of her bed, not only counting on her memory but knowing the item she looked for was resting untouched by others the same place she last left it. The moment the girl's fingers touched the metal jewelry, the blue stones upon it lit up bright from deep inside, as though it was recognizing an old friend. Dawn slipped the strange bracelet over her wrist, and as soon as it was placed, the device locked around it and began transforming.
        Within a blink of an eye it expended, looking as though her own skin was colored dark, racing from her hand to the other, moving down her chest and racing over her legs, until it solidified incompletely into a full suit in shades of gray that was cut from time to time with bright orange or blue, covering her literally from head to toe as it was added with a look-alike of a hair bow.

A small smirk tugged the soft lips up with satisfaction, as Dawn could feel immediate affects of the device as she rolled her head aside, releasing a few clicks from her neck before repeating it with her knuckles. "Now let's see what this place really has to offer", she muttered to herself with anticipation as she opened the door separating her from what was outside and walked without a hurry to the destination.

User Image

I CAN STILL FEEL YOU HERE NOW IN THIS CAGE

EVERY LINK ANOTHER PIECE OF YOU I SAVED
Afraid to open up the door to who I was before
And if I let go of these chains now will I float
awayUser Image

CanXXXX IXXXX justXXXX holdXXXX on?.....

[align=center][size=10][b][color=#a6aaa4]I[/color][color=white]x[/color] [color=#a7aba5]n[/color][color=#a8aca6]e[/color][color=#a9ada7]e[/color][color=#aaaea9]d[/color] [color=white]x[/color][color=#adb2ac]t[/color][color=#aeb3ad]o[/color] [color=white]x[/color][color=#b2b6b0]l[/color][color=#b3b7b2]e[/color][color=#b4b8b3]a[/color][color=#b5b9b4]v[/color][color=#b6bab5]e[/color][color=white]x[/color] [color=#b9bdb8]b[/color][color=#babeb9]u[/color][color=#bbbfbb]t[/color][color=white]x[/color] [color=#bec3be]I[/color][color=white]x[/color] [color=#c1c6c1]o[/color][color=#c2c7c2]n[/color][color=#c4c8c3]l[/color][color=#c5c9c5]y[/color][color=white]x[/color] [color=#c8ccc8]w[/color][color=#c9cdc9]a[/color][color=#caceca]n[/color][color=#cbcfcb]t[/color][color=white]x[/color] [color=#ced3cf]t[/color][color=#cfd4d0]o[/color][color=white]x[/color] [color=#d2d7d3]s[/color][color=#d3d8d4]t[/color][color=#d4d9d5]a[/color][color=#d5dad7]y[/color][color=white]x[/color] [color=#d9ddda]w[/color][color=#dadedb]i[/color][color=#dbe0dc]t[/color][color=#dce1dd]h[/color][color=white]x[/color] [color=#dfe4e1]y[/color][color=#e0e5e2]o[/color][color=#e1e6e3]u[/color][/b][/size][/align][imgright]http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j449/dark_mokuna/Possibilities/Parallels also could be name DOOWRS/54ca4e6a-902a-4849-b0c0-1242986ff8ee_zpsooq2xru2-1_zpsti5yvjef.jpg[/imgright][imgleft]http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j449/dark_mokuna/Possibilities/Parallels also could be name DOOWRS/42c05b92-5e3c-4a62-8f8e-91ac8291adb6_zpsrso7lcmy.jpg[/imgleft]
[align=right][size=9][align=right][color=#FFE87C]Let me take you[/color] [color=#C64000]when I go,[/color]
[list][list][list][color=silver]When I go[/color] [color=white]XX[/color] [b][color=#D1D0CE]When I go[/color][/b] [color=white]XX[/color] [i][color=#F87217]When I go[/color][/i][/list][/list][/list]
[align=right][color=#FFE87C]I don’t wanna do this [/color][color=#C64000]on my own,[/color]
[list][list][list][color=silver]On my own[/color] [color=white]XX[/color][b][color=#D1D0CE]On my own[/color][/b] [color=white]XX[/color][i][color=#F87217]On my own [/color][/i][/list][/list][/list][/align][/size][/align]

[align=center][size=9][color=#a53b38]I’m breaking free[color=white]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color]Let this one remain
[list]but of these chains[color=white]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color]Let me take you when I go[/color][/list]
[color=#00298a]╚═══════▶ ▷▶ ▷═══════╝[color=white]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color]╚═══════▶ ▷▶ ▷═══════╝[/color][/size][/align]
[list][list][list][size=11]Small crystal like droplets, were forming upon the flesh showing generously through the [url=http://www.polyvore.com/big_dawn_practical/set?id=173912264]outfit[/url] worn by the young female, strings of fiery red hair that escaped from the pony tail hanging on her back, stuck to her wet forehead, giving it a seemingly sight as though it was burning by flames, and her breathes were coming out with smaller gaps. All were results of her extensive workout the lady was putting herself through for a while due to the waiting forced upon her until the foolish event of 'meet and greet'. Currently, Dawn, was exercising pushing up her body off the floor, her right hand stubbornly held behind her back and only her left palm set on the floor, lonely in her strain of holding the girl's weight, the arm folding and straightening fully each time as her voice counted between gritted teeth. [b][color=orange]"47...48...49...50"[/color][/b], she announced with triumph, allowing herself finally to rise from her position up, stretching to the full height, all 5''2 feet of her.
Dawn groaned with satisfaction as she released the tension from her muscles as she looked for a nearby clock, telling her she delayed enough and the time has finally come.
With that, Dawn went to the bathroom attached to the room and shed her clothing to the floor like leaves falling at autumn and entered the shower, letting the clear water wash away the filth of her sweat down her naked form. At a single moment, Dawn hesitated before she proceeded her cleaning, as her hand came upon where her heart biting, knowing well without even giving it a look, that she was covering fully the only sign she had ever imprinted upon herself, the shape of a black small hand print, a size far too small to belong an adult. The human's expression hardened, but by the next time she took a breath, it melted away, and she continued with out halting a second time.

At long last, clean and dry, her nudity hidden beneath whatever undergarments she first laid her hand on, she walked confidently and doubtless to the side of her bed, not only counting on her memory but [i]knowing[/i] the item she looked for was resting untouched by others the same place she last left it. The moment the girl's fingers touched the [url=https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/e3/da/a2/e3daa27ae328b9036d6310b995413b42.jpg]metal jewelry[/url], the blue stones upon it lit up bright from deep inside, as though it was recognizing an old friend. Dawn slipped the strange bracelet over her wrist, and as soon as it was placed, the device locked around it and began transforming.
Within a blink of an eye it expended, looking as though her own skin was colored dark, racing from her hand to the other, moving down her chest and racing over her legs, until it solidified incompletely into a full suit in shades of gray that was cut from time to time with bright orange or blue, covering her [i]literally[/i] from head to toe as it was added with a look-alike of a hair bow.

A small smirk tugged the soft lips up with satisfaction, as Dawn could feel immediate affects of the device as she rolled her head aside, releasing a few clicks from her neck before repeating it with her knuckles. [b][color=orange]"Now let's see what this place [i]really[/i] has to offer"[/color][/b], she muttered to herself with anticipation as she opened the door separating her from what was outside and walked without a hurry to the destination. [/size][/list][/list][/list]

[align=center][imgleft]http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j449/dark_mokuna/Possibilities/Parallels also could be name DOOWRS/834b0d35-fec3-487c-8341-e3d94de24a61_zps0kvphwbs.png[/imgleft][size=10][color=#bf4e1f]║[/color][color=#b55726]▌[/color][color=#aa602e]█[/color][color=#a06835]│[/color][color=#95713d]║[/color][color=#8b7a44]▌[/color][color=#80834b]║[/color][color=#768b53]│[/color][color=#6b945a]█[/color][color=#6d9f67]║[/color][color=#6eab73]▌[/color][color=#70b680]│[/color][color=#71c18c]║[/color][color=#73cc99]█[/color][color=#74d8a5]║[/color][color=#76e3b2]█[/color][color=#77eebe]▌[/color][color=#6ccfbe]║[/color][color=#61b0be]▌[/color][color=#5691be]█[/color][color=#4b71bd]│[/color][color=#4052bd]║[/color] [color=#4021aa]║[/color][color=#562e97]▌[/color][color=#6c3b84]█[/color][color=#824971]│[/color][color=#97565e]║[/color][color=#ad634b]▌[/color][color=#c37038]║[/color][color=#d97d25]│[/color][color=#db7a26]█[/color][color=#dd7726]║[/color][color=#df7327]▌[/color][color=#e17028]│[/color][color=#e26d28]║[/color][color=#e46a29]█[/color][color=#e66629]║[/color][color=#e8632a]█[/color][color=#d77128]▌[/color][color=#c67f26]║[/color][color=#b48d24]▌[/color][color=#a39b22]█[/color][color=#92a920]│[/color][color=#81b71e]║[/color][/size]
[size=8]
[color=#9ec786]I CAN STILL FEEL YOU HERE NOW IN THIS CAGE[/color][/size]
[size=11][b][color=#4f8f2a]EVERY LINK ANOTHER PIECE OF YOU I SAVED[/b][/size]
[size=10][color=#cc6b33]Afraid to open up the door to who I was before
And if I let go of these chains now will I float[/color][/size] [b][color=#cc6b33][i]away[/i][/color][/b][imgleft]http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j449/dark_mokuna/Possibilities/Parallels also could be name DOOWRS/d73ea43c-f0bb-4f22-8914-856668550979_zpsxbrxizyb.png[/imgleft][/align]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=20][b][color=#94ab90]C[/color][color=#96ad92]a[/color][color=#98af93]n[/color][color=white]XXXX[/color] [color=#a2b99d]I[/color][color=white]XXXX[/color] [color=#adc4a7]j[/color][color=#afc6a8]u[/color][color=#b0c7aa]s[/color][color=#b2c9ab]t[/color][color=white]XXXX[/color] [color=#bdd4b5]h[/color][color=#bed5b7]o[/color][color=#c0d7b8]l[/color][color=#c2d9ba]d[/color][color=white]XXXX[/color] [color=#cde4c4]o[/color][color=#cee5c5]n[/color][color=#d0e7c7]?[/color][color=#d2e9c9].[/color][color=#d4ebca].[/color][color=#d5eccc].[/color][color=#d7eecd].[/color][color=#d9f0cf].[/color]

[/b][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Desirable Lunatic

20,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
x x xx x x x x x x x
User ImageUser Image
Let me take you when I go,
        When I go XX When I go XX When I go

I don’t wanna do this on my own,
        On my own XXOn my own XXOn my own

I’m breaking freeXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXLet this one remain
    but of these chainsXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXLet me take you when I go

╚═══════▶ ▷▶ ▷═══════╝XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX╚═══════▶ ▷▶ ▷═══════╝

Dawn was feeling the sort of happiness she hasn't known for a long time. It was a wonder to her, to meet the boy again after those years. She was so ingulfed within the sensation that her eyes were blind to the reaction coming from the captive between her arms. When his hands were put on her, she shined with the hope of recieving his affection. The emotion though melted into confusion when instead she was shoved away, her hands falling by her sides. She thought his reaction was due to holding a grudge due to her behavior the last time they have met, and so she meant to apologize, but stopped herself upon hearing his words."You... You don't.. Recognize me...?", and it was by then she relized it has been truly not been the one she thought him to be.

Still walking through the corridor the meeting location, the girl could feel as well as hear the presence of one of those walking behind her, the rhythm of his steps told her of a quicker pace than her own at the time, but she didn’t bother her mind with it or cared. She would have ignored whoever it was, even as he was closing the gap between them , has he, as his voiced indicated, spoke, using the word ’sweetheart’. This, had made her halt. She gained a disliking towards the expression, and the thought a stranger had referred to her in this manner was unfonded by her, and she wanted to make sure it really was directed to her.
        But there has been another reason to her will to turn around to face the man. Strangely, a nagging, strange feeling bugged her in her mind upon hearing the voice, like a scratch that nagged her consciousness.

"Sweetheart?", Dawn repeated the word and finally made a full turn with an eyebrow raised. Stinging words were already standing on the tip of her tongue, ready to be delivered to the guy, but the view she was met with had seemingly erased them all, as she was unprepared by the sight. The green hues widened when she saw the tall boy, his purple hair flowing down his shoulders and the blue sapphires that were his eyes staring at her. Her jaw was dropped with an uncovered surprise. She looked at him with disbelief, and her throat felt completely dry, her voice coming out raspy as she said, "A-A-Angelo?".

Before even she could realize what she was doing, instincts took over her as her hands wrapped around the other’s waist, and she pressed her face against his chest, sensing his solitude and how real it was. But it was only the touch of skin to skin when her fingertips stroked his forearm gently, was she sure it wasn’t a trick played by her mind. Her mouth stretched with a genuine smile, a small giggle of joy and shock, which were both unlike her, made it out of her throat. "I missed you", she spoke with happiness. Drowned in the sense of bliss, Dawn couldn’t tell if her new formed connection to her suit affected it by her emotions, and rather her super-empowered-strength has been accidently activated in her current actions.

User Image

I CAN STILL FEEL YOU HERE NOW IN THIS CAGE

EVERY LINK ANOTHER PIECE OF YOU I SAVED
Afraid to open up the door to who I was before
And if I let go of these chains now will I float
awayUser Image

CanXXXX IXXXX justXXXX holdXXXX on?.....

Desirable Lunatic

20,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image
(HUMAN, DEMON, SIN)xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✖ ✖
      Name →
      Alias/Nickname → (Only for sins and demons, nicknames if human)
      Age → (No younger than 18 )
      Race → (Sin, Human, Demon(what type of demon))
      Crushes? →
      Occupation →
      Username →

Description → (Something small and to the point.)

(FULL NAME[FIRST AND LAST FOR HUMANS]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✖ ✖

User Image

• (Spiffy title [i.e. The Slothful])

Breaking Down The Basicsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Alias → (For Demons and Sins only, delete if Human)
                                          Nicknames →
                                          Age → (18 being the youngest)
                                          Race → (Sins, Demon, Human)
                                          Realm → (Human, Demon, Other?)
                                          Weapon → (Mainly Demons and Sins, though not something they'd necessarily reveal unless they have no other choice)
                                          Abilities → (Only Demons and Sins, two abilities max and don't go overboard with it.)

Looking At The Outsidexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Height →
                                          Weight →
                                          Eye Color →
                                          Hair Color →
                                          Distinguishing Marks → (Does your character have tattoos, birthmarks, beauty marks, or scars?)
                                          Other Form/Extra Pictures →

What's On The Insidexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Personality → (At least 1 well written paragraph, please!)
                                          Likes → (At least 5 in list form)
                                          Dislikes → (At least 5 in list form)
                                          Fears → (At least 2 in list form)
                                          Crushes? →

Digging A Little Deeperxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Goals → (Does your character have any goals? If so, what are they?)
                                        Orientation → (Bisexual, Pansexual, Homosexual, Asexual)
                                        Affiliation → (Dominant, Submissive, Doesn't care?)
                                        Extra → (Extra info you didn't get to add?)
                                        Posting Color →

Who Pulls My Strings: Username

Desirable Lunatic

20,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image
HUMANxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✖ ✖
      Name → Teodoro Bernardo Prieto Arriola
      Alias/Nickname → Teo, Ted or Teddy
      Age → 22
      Race → Human
      Crushes? → None currently
      Occupation → Fireman
      Username → Dark_Mokuna

Description → While his look could be deceivingly intimitatng, Teo is actually a sweet, friendly guy, though he's great innocence and naivity can be to the border of stupity at times. He originally was born and raisd in Spain, but emagrated to U.S a dozen years ago due to an attempt to save his mother life in a surgery, though she passed a while after, which explain his light accent that becomes ever so often visible in times of extreme emotions. Being a fireman is a fulfillment of his childhood dreams.

TEODORO BERNARDO PRIETO ARRIOLAxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✖ ✖

User Image

• The Gentle Giant

Breaking Down The Basicsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nicknames → He will answer to any nickname, though the most common are Teo, Ted or Teddy
                                          Age → 22
                                          Race → Human
                                          Realm → Human
                                          Weapon → While he doesn't exactly use weapons, he is using during his job at the time items such as axes or saws

Looking At The Outsidexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Height → 6'1"
                                          Weight → 182 lbs but it is due to muscles and heavy bones
                                          Eye Color → Green
                                          Hair Color → Brown
                                          Distinguishing Marks → Teo has a dark skin. While he has no kind of peircings and no form of any kind of tattoos, it appears the young man have a few scars from old burns scatterd around his body: upper arm and forearm of his right hand, the left side of the small of his back, and one on the back of his neck, higher than most collars of shirts.

What's On The Insidexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Personality → While in first impression, his relatievly bulky appearence might cause some a sense of threat, Teodoro's personality is a complete contrast to it. The male is in truth a sweet guy, caring and loving. He is one who will go to great extent to make his companions to feel at comfort, and has a habbit of smiling alot. His confidence in other beings, combined with innocent and naivety, while he offers his help freely and answers to requests of help, at times it is also on the border of stupidity, as he can also an easy target to being taken advantage of, as well as his lack of abbility to identify sarcasm and his tendency to understand things literally. As for matters of the more intimate kind of relationship, Teodoro turns shy and awkward, mostely with members of the same gender due to his lack of expirience in this specific aspect. Also, on his free time, he developed great liking towards extreme sports from all kinds, a captive of the excitement and rush of adernaline pumping through his veins.
                                          When a true time of need come, Teodoro is revealed to be courages as well as serious, keepig calm and focused. He can even risk his life with out a second thought, with little concern to any risk for his own.
                                          Likes →
                                          ♧ His job - It's a dream come true, how could he not?!
                                          ♧ Extreme sports - The rush and adrenaline is intoxicating!
                                          ♧ Sleeping - Oh sweet sweet sleep!
                                          ♧ Spanish telenovelas- Guilty pleasure that he will never admit out loud
                                          ♧ Living life to their fullest // New expiriences - Isn't that eventually what everyone is looking for?
                                          ♧ Chocolate - The dark kind. Needs one thing that will be bitter so everything else would be sweet.
                                          Dislikes →
                                          ♤ Hurting others- He can't stand it
                                          ♤ Cabbage - The most undelicious vegtable in the world of vegtables
                                          ♤ Smoking // Soking's smell - Makes him gag
                                          ♤ Being waken up from sleep - While he won't get angry, it will upset him. It also takes him awhile to regain grasp in reality.
                                          ♤ Being caught watching telenovelas - Far too embarrassing
                                          ♤ Hospitals - They're filled with people he can't do anything for
                                          Fears →
                                          ♢ Failing or being helpless to save ones life - It is for that same reason he fears deadly diseases
                                          ♢ Death - Other's deaths's rather then his own
                                          ♢ Clowns - He knows it's not fair, yet hecan't help it. They creep him out.
                                          Crushes? → None at the moment

Digging A Little Deeperxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Goals → His goals are to help and save people as well as make his father proud of him.
                                        Orientation → Bisexual, but he never been with another male
                                        Affiliation → For most part, he's shy nature makes him prefer being submessive, but he will attempt to be doinant if it will please his partner
                                        Extra → Surprisingly, his burns isn't associated with his current job, but are actually a result from a fire in his childhood home that was also a great part in his decision to grow to be a fireman.
                                        Posting Color → #435602

Who Pulls My Strings: Dark_Mokuna

Desirable Lunatic

20,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Well they call me the fireman, that's my name.
Making my rounds all over town, putting out old flames.
Well everybody'd like to have a what I got.
I can cool 'em down when they're smold'ring hot.
I'm the fireman, that's my name.

Desirable Lunatic

20,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
                                    Well they call me the fireman, that's my name. Making my rounds all over town, putting out old flames. Well everybody'd like to have a what I got. I can cool 'em down when they're smold'ring hot.
                                    I'm the fireman, that's my name.Well they call me the fireman, that's my name. Making my rounds all over town, putting out old flames. Well everybody'd like to have a what I got. I can cool 'em down when they're smold'ring hot.I'm the fireman, that's my name. Well they call me the fireman, that's my name. Making my rounds all over town, putting out old flames. Well everybody'd like to have a what I got. I can cool 'em down when they're smold'ring hot. I'm the fireman, that's my name. Well they call me the fireman, that's my name. Making my rounds all over town, putting out old flames. Well everybody'd like to have a what I got. I can cool 'em down when they're smold'ring hot. I'm the fireman, that's my name. Well they call me the fireman, that's my name. Making my rounds all over town, putting out old flames. Well everybody'd like to have a what I got. I can cool 'em down when they're smold'ring hot. I'm the fireman, that's my name. Well they call me the fireman, that's my name. Making my rounds all over town, putting out old flames. Well everybody'd like to have a what I got. I can cool 'em down when they're smold'ring hot.
                                    I'm the fireman, that's my name.Well they call me the fireman, that's my name. Making my rounds all over town, putting out old flames. Well everybody'd like to have a what I got. I can cool 'em down when they're smold'ring hot.I'm the fireman, that's my name. Well they call me the fireman, that's my name. Making my rounds all over town, putting out old flames. Well everybody'd like to have a what I got. I can cool 'em down when they're smold'ring hot. I'm the fireman, that's my name. Well they call me the fireman, that's my name. Making my rounds all over town, putting out old flames. Well everybody'd like to have a what I got. I can cool 'em down when they're smold'ring hot. I'm the fireman, that's my name. Well they call me the fireman, that's my name. Making my rounds all over town, putting out old flames. Well everybody'd like to have a what I got. I can cool 'em down when they're smold'ring hot. I'm the fireman, that's my name.

Well they call me the fireman, that's my name. Making my rounds all over town, putting out old flames. Well everybody'd like to have a what I got. I can cool 'em down when they're smold'ring hot.
                                    I'm the fireman, that's my name.Well they call me the fireman, that's my name. Making my rounds all over town, putting out old flames. Well everybody'd like to have a what I got. I can cool 'em down when they're smold'ring hot.I'm the fireman, that's my name. Well they call me the fireman, that's my name. Making my rounds all over town, putting out old flames. Well everybody'd like to have a what I got. I can cool 'em down when they're smold'ring hot. I'm the fireman, that's my name. Well they call me the fireman, that's my name. Making my rounds all over town, putting out old flames. Well everybody'd like to have a what I got. I can cool 'em down when they're smold'ring hot. I'm the fireman, that's my name. Well they call me the fireman, that's my name. Making my rounds all over town, putting out old flames. Well everybody'd like to have a what I got. I can cool 'em down when they're smold'ring hot. I'm the fireman, that's my name.
                                    User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Desirable Lunatic

20,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

Teodoro Bernardo
                                                      TEO

Desirable Lunatic

20,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
                                              User Image

XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX XXXX XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXX XX XXX XX XXXXXX X XXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX XXXX XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXX XX XXX XX XXXXXX X XXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX XXXX XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXX XX XXX XX XXXXXX X XXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX XXXX XXXXXX " XXXXXX" XXXXX XX XXX XX XXXXXX X XXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX XXXX XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXX XX XXX XX XXXXXX X XXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX XXXX XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXX XX XXX XX XXXXXX X XXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX XXXX XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXX XX XXX XX XXXXXX X XXX

XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX XXXX XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXX XX XXX XX XXXXXX X XXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX "XXXX" XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXX XX XXX XX XXXXXX X XXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX XXXX XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXX XX XXX XX XXXXXX X XXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX XXXX XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXX XX XXX XX XXXXXX X XXX
                                              XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX XXXX XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXX XX XXX XX XXXXXX X XXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX XXXX XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXX XX XXX XX XXXXXX X XXX

XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX XXXX XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXX XX XXX XX XXXXXX X XXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX XXXX XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXX XX XXX XX XXXXXX X XXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX XXXX XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXX XX XXX XX XXXXXX X XXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX XXXX XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXX XX XXX XX XXXXXX X XXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX XXXX XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXX XX XXX XX XXXXXX X XXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX XXXX XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXX XX XXX XX XXXXXX X XXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX XXXX XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXX XX XXX XX XXXXXX X XXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX XXXX XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXX XX XXX XX XXXXXX X XXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX XXXX XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXX XX XXX XX XXXXXX X XXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX XXXX XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXX XX XXX XX XXXXXX X XXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX XXXX XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXX XX XXX XX XXXXXX X XXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX XXXX XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXX XX XXX XX XXXXXX X XXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX XXXX XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXX XX XXX XX XXXXXX X XXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX XXXX XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXX XX XXX XX XXXXXX X XXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX XXXX XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXX XX XXX XX XXXXXX X XXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX XXXX XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXX XX XXX XX XXXXXX X XXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX XXXX XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXX XX XXX XX XXXXXX X XXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX XXXX XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXX XX XXX XX XXXXXX X XXX

XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX XXXX XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXX XX XXX XX XXXXXX X XXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX XXXX XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXX XX XXX XX XXXXXX X XXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX XXXX XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXX XX XXX XX XXXXXX X XXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX XXXX XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXX XX XXX XX XXXXXX X XXX
                                              XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX XXXX XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXX XX XXX XX XXXXXX X XXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX XXXX XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXX XX XXX XX XXXXXX X XXX

XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX XXXX XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXX XX XXX XX XXXXXX X XXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX XXXX XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXX XX XXX XX XXXXXX X XXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX XXXX XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXX XX XXX XX XXXXXX X XXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX XXXX XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXX XX XXX XX XXXXXX X XXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX XXXX XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXX XX XXX XX XXXXXX X XXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX XXXX XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXX XX XXX XX XXXXXX X XXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX XXXX XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXX XX XXX XX XXXXXX X XXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX XXXX XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXX XX XXX XX XXXXXX X XXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX XXXX XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXX XX XXX XX XXXXXX X XXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX XXXX XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXX XX XXX XX XXXXXX X XXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX XXXX XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXX XX XXX XX XXXXXX X XXX

User Image

Where:Common room
                                                                          With:Each other
                                                                          Ooc:First post! Hopefully it's fine ^^:
                                                                          Wearing:Kabbir (different gloves / No hat) & Noaz (with gloves)

Desirable Lunatic

20,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
X A WHOLE NEW WORLD XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX A NEW FANTASTIC POINT OF VIEW
NO ONE TO TELL US NO OR WHERE TO GO

A WHOLE NEW WORLDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXA DAZZLING PLACE I NEVER KNEW

UNBELIVEVABLE SIGHTS
XINDESCRIDABLE FEEINGS
XXXSOARING TUMBLING FREEWHEELING
XXXXXTHROUGH AN ENDLESS DIAMOND SKY
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX██████████████ ████████ █████XXXXXXXXXXXX█████ ████████ ██████████████

No'az XXXAttor XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. "We will stand together". We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together.

We will stand together. We will stand together. "We will stand together". We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together.

We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together.

🍃¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯
Where: XX🌠 With: XXWear: XX🌟 OOC:

Desirable Lunatic

20,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
X DAMN, YOU'RE SO DULL XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX STILL NEED TO BORROW YOUR HATE
CHANGE WHAT YOU CAN

PERSUADE US BACK UNDER COVERXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOH, OLD YOU'RE SO OVER

WHO MADE YOU KING OF THE AGES
XWHO MADE YOU KING OF THE AGES
XXXWHO MADE YOU KING OF THE AGES
XXXXXWHO MADE YOU KING OF THE AGES
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX██████████████ ████████ █████XXXXXXXXXXXX█████ ████████ ██████████████

Kabbir XXXAttor XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. "We will stand together". We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together.

We will stand together. We will stand together. "We will stand together". We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together.

We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -💍- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Where: XX With: XXWear: XX💀 OOC:

[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/qEPpTdo.jpg[/img][/align][align=center][size=7][color=#FFEE5A]▶[/color][color=#F3C632]▶[/color][color=#C19400]▶[/color][color=white]X[/color][color=#7EB77B] DAMN, YOU'RE SO DULL [/color][color=white]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][color=#7EB77B] STILL NEED TO BORROW YOUR HATE[/color][/size]
[b][size=10][color=#644339]CHANGE WHAT YOU CAN[/color][/size][/b][/align]
[align=center][size=16][color=#5b3617]PERSUADE US BACK UNDER COVER[/color][/size][color=white]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color]
[size=20][color=#97975E]♛[color=white]X[/color]♕[color=white]X[/color]♛[color=white]X[/color]♕[color=white]X[/color]♛[/color][/size]
[color=white]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][size=11][i][color=#998369]OH, OLD YOU'RE SO OVER[/color][/i][/size][/align]
[align=left][size=11][i][color=#DECB62]WHO MADE YOU KING OF THE AGES[/color][/i][/size]
[color=white]X[/color][b][size=10][color=#989896]WHO MADE YOU KING OF THE AGES[/color][/size]
[color=white]XXX[/color][size=9][color=#C0C0BE]WHO MADE YOU KING OF THE AGES[/color][/size]
[color=white]XXXXX[/color][size=8][color=#D4D4D2]WHO MADE YOU KING OF THE AGES[/color][/size][/b][color=white]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][color=#dedca2]██████████████[/color] [color=#f9fabb]████████[/color] [color=#dedca2]█████[/color][color=white]XXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][color=#dedca2]█████[/color] [color=#f9fabb]████████[/color] [color=#dedca2]██████████████[/color]
[/align]
[align=right][size=20][color=#7E3517]Kabbir [color=white]XXX[/color]Attor [/color] [color=white]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][/size][/align]
[list][list][list][list][list][list][size=10]We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. [color=#DECB62][b]"We will stand together"[/b][/color]. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together.

We will stand together. We will stand together. [color=#DECB62][b]"We will stand together"[/b][/color]. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together.

We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together.[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[align=center][size=16][color=#C47451]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][/size][size=20][color=#763E00]💍[/color][/size][size=16][color=#C47451]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][/size]
[size=10][color=lightGray][size=14][color=#989896]☠[/color][/size]Where: [color=white]XX[/color][size=14][color=#989896]☣[/color][/size] With: [color=white]XX[/color][size=14][color=#989896]☢[/color][/size]Wear: [color=white]XX[/color][size=14][color=#989896]💀[/color][/size] OOC:[/size][/color]
[spoiler][/spoiler][/align]

[size=20][/size]

Desirable Lunatic

20,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageUser Image

Green bright hues were staring down from a small cliff of rocks at a small pond made by the river’s gushing water. The eyes were barely blinking as they gazed hypnotized at the movement of the small fish occupying it, which were advancing slowly to the owner, drawn to the sweet voice emerging in melody from the open lips. Her hand was hovering for awhile over the surface from her crouched position, before Laksha quickly entered her paw inside in attempt to catch a lunch for herself, but alas, she was not good at fishing as she was at hunting, and her prey escaped her claws, scattering around with ease, taking cover from the predator under rock and growth.
                                Despite her lack of success, there were no traces of disappointment on the young female’s face.
                                The girl has been in the earlier introduction to the event of the hunt, as all the females were required to, and though she listened to the rules and knew her presented goals, she had soon found herself, after being released,invested in knowing the new unfamiliar grounding, easily distracted from the purpose she has been sent here the first place, but it didn't concern her.
                                She had actually reorganizing to attempt another strike at the pool, when a sound of a much larger being made the striped perk at its direction, and a whiff accompanied to it has finally convinced her to straighten up and search for the source.

The tigress hurried forward, graceful in her going through the massive plant until at last she came to a halt when she located her target. The girl lowered herself and peered out, only her eyes were seen, like a couple of jade stones shining, while the rest of her body was hidden. She waited for the right moment, when the person, his scent already indicating for his gender, would be close enough for her attack.
                                Suddenly, the time arrived, and like a spring uncoiling, the female jumped from the her place of ambush, and pounced upon the unsuspecting victim, looking to catch him beneath her wait and topple him to the forest floor. Soon after, she began investigating him, sniffing his bare torso. ” you're a male, and you smell good”, her voice was quieter than a normal tone, and her voice and face were not imitating any kind of emotion, but simply making a declaration. Her search was thorough, starting from as low as she was able to achieve in her position and ending with her face above his. She stared at him then, for a long while, her expression maintaining the same blankness, as she didn't do anything furthermore besides it, frozen in her place, her tail was the only thing moving, as it swished lazily from side to side.
                                After awhile with no change, Laksha has finally spoke again, the same way as before and at the same level too, ” I don't know what to do now”, she revealed with no shred to embarrassment. Or any other sort of feeling for the matter. Instead she sat in a manner like a cat, her legs folded to his sides, and her behinds resting on top, without concern to were it was sited on the male, her elbows on his shoulders, and her arms stretch forward, and her face only a small distance from him.

That was Laksha, forward and uncaring, stranger to the world and its many ways, despite living within it for her whole life. She was always told of her oddness, being an excellent hunter, and a gifted tracker, but flawed in most other aspects and matters. Sixteen and yet often more than not, helpless.

With: Alex
                                Ooc:
                                [quote=

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out