(BOLD locations are SERIOUS)

Character Activity
(BOLD activities are SERIOUS)

Akira is being clinged on by the vampire duo
Mary is walking outside for some repair R&R

Character Heights
(BOLD heights are SERIOUS)

Gale: 6'10''
Ivory: 6'7" (with antlers) 5'5" (not counting antlers)
Usher: 6'5"
Angelo: 6'4''
Akira 6'
Tinsley 6'
Jerome 6'
Luca 5'11"
Riley: 5'10"
Grayson 5'10"
Annabelle 5'10"
Amyas 5'9"
Armaita: 5'8"
Mio 5'8"
Miu 5'8"
Jay 5'7"
Axl 5'8"
Adria 5'4"
Adella: 5'2''
Dawn: 5'2''
Piper 5'2"
Manahan
Mary 5'2''
Alister 4'7 (5'1" with cat ears)

Relationships
(BOLD relationships are SERIOUS)
( ♥ = Love // ♡ = One Sided Love // ♛ = Best Friends // ♢ = Friends// ♱ = Mutual // ✘ = enemies // ♤ = One Sided Friendships // ❥ = Romantic Interest // ƒ = Related)

Riley ♛ Gale
Riley ♢ Adella
Ivory ✘ The wall
Axl ✘ Adria
Piper ♢/♡ EVERYONE
Thanatos ƒ Adrastea
Usher ƒ Dawn
Mio ƒ Miu

Plots
(BOLD plots are SERIOUS)

Riley gets ahold of a magical item and breaks stuff because he can't contain the RAW POWER
Slavers come searching for lost property (Manahan event) (it's got dat plot feel bro)
Someone finds Jerome's Grimore and all the trouble follows
Ivory collects hedgehogs and gets a job turning herself into people's Sonic OCs
Jerome accidentally/purposely causes a demonic outbreak

Event Ideas
(BOLD events are SERIOUS)

Hurricane + School Lockdown
Spa Lock-In (Oooh! Good idea!)
Stocking Mishap! (The Juice Bar Get's The Wrong Shipment...Alcohol)-
Gender-Bender! - Yes please
Talent show!
Everyone becomes kids for a day!
Halloween dance!
Masquerade Dance!
Alice in Wonderland fiasco

Desirable Lunatic

20,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎ ☆ ≎≎≎≎≎≎

Let me introduce myself.
        xxxxxxAmyas Clerke

I haven't been around for very long...
        xxxxxx 16

Can't you tell I'm a...
        xxxxxx Male

My species? Oh, I'm...
        xxxxxx ¼ Neko ¾ human, though he doesn't know that

Well, I'm...
        xxxxxx Amyas, in the series of abusal he went through, had became mute, and can't talk at all, though even with it, he was always a quiet boy. Despite the tablet he was given by his adopting mother, he barely uses it, since he mostely chose to make as less as interaction is he can with others. He is untisocial, private, and avoids any physical contact. Amyas also unlikely to maintain eye contact even when he does talk to people. Besides this, he is very shut and refuse to share, even with his adopting mother, any of his past.

Well, if you want to know more about me...
        xxxxxx Amyas doesn't know the story behind his own arival to the world. His knowledge begin with the fact he had been aboanded after his birth. His early childhood was spent in an orphanage till age 5. At that year, he was kidnapped by one of the workers, that looked for easy money, and made him into a slave, selling him to verious families. It had took 10 years, before a woman, by coincidence, came upon him on a street, witnessing his latest abusal. Saving him, the woman too him under her care, adopting him as her son, though he have yet to truly view her as a mother. The woman, being a-nonhuman herself, was able to sense the boy's abnormalty. When a letter from the school was delivered a few monthes later, she decided to sign him to the school, hoping they would be able to help him in his recovery.

My Powers are...
        xxxxxx (Your powers. No more than 3 please. And be creative!)

I'm interested in...
        xxxxxx General Art

My job? Well I work at...
        xxxxxx Janitor

I love these~!
        xxxxx Painting
        xxxx Morning
        xxxx Pancakes

Please, keep these away...
        xx×xxx Pain
        xx×xx Touch
        xx×xx Nightmares

I'm afraid of...
        xx۞xx Being abused again

My Invisible Friend is...
        xxxxxxDark_Mokuna

Bet you didn't know this about me!..
        xxxxxxThe name Amyas, was givern to him by the woman that adopted him, as he was never officialy given a name. Another thing is the fact that he always put on long clothes, along with a scarf, which he refuses to take off. Also, in his fear of nightmares,more than once he avoids sleep.
        Amyas's cat form: Cat Form

≎≎≎≎≎≎ ☆ ≎≎≎≎≎≎

Desirable Lunatic

20,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎ ☆ ≎≎≎≎≎≎

Let me introduce myself.
        xxxxxxDawn Summer Runnalls

xxxxxx 16

Can't you tell I'm a...
        xxxxxx Female

My species? Oh, I'm...
        xxxxxx Human

Well, I'm...
        xxxxxxDawn is a little ray of sunshine, positive and at times naive. She's friendly and enjoy the company of others though still at least at the start can be shy. She's humble and get easily embarrassed, but when it comes to swimming she turns almost 180 degrees, being competitive and passionate, seeing nothing beyond winning. She seems gentle and almost fraigle but her long years of competitive swimming has developed her dreatly though she rarely use anything like violence. Dawn also love helping others and try to not others be concerned about her and if she is being offended she would try hiding it. She is very close t her brother and adores him though sometimes he embarrass her greatly with his protectiveness.

xxxxxx Dawn is Usher's little sister. Strangely enough, with everything that had went between her parents and how it affected her life, Dawn always remained positive, though Usher's presence might be the real reason of it, knowing that no matter what there was always one who supported her and that she could turn to in times of happiness or trouble. Still, she was very glad when her brother and herself moved to live with their grandmother.
        Unlike their parents, her brother's preferences of affection didn't matter to her the least, if anything she adored him all the more for standing his ground, though still the reactions of their parents to him saddened her and made her bear a grudge against them.

Until the incident with the wolf, Dawn had no particular trouble with pets and animals, but after that she became traumatized and any kind of dog or the likes scares her greatly and cause her uncontrolled panic that can lead to various reactions. When Usher told her he was moving to another school, she didn't hesitate and immidiatly asked him to let her join. All that she knows of the new school is that it is for "uniqe people". She isn't quite sure of what it means, but as long as it was good for Ashy, it was good for her.

My Powers are...
        xxxxxx N/A

I'm interested in...
        xxxxxx Cooking

I love these~!
        xxxxxMy big brother
        xxxx Pineapples
        xxxx Swimming

xx×xx Horror movies
        xx×xx Being alone
        xx×xx The darkness

I'm afraid of...
        xx۞xx Dogs and their like all kinds and shapes
        xx۞xx Losing Usher

xxxxxxDark_Mokuna

xxxxxx Dawn has been competing in swimming competitions ever since she was a young child. She's also very talented at... burning anything she tries to cook- but she still loves it!

≎≎≎≎≎≎ ☆ ≎≎≎≎≎≎

Desirable Lunatic

20,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎ ☆ ≎≎≎≎≎≎

Let me introduce myself.
        xxxxxxUsher Damon Runnalls (Ash)

xxxxxx 18

Can't you tell I'm a...
        xxxxxx Male

My species? Oh, I'm...
        xxxxxx Werewolf

Well, I'm...
        xxxxxx Ash is an easy going guy who doesn't take things to heart. He's a flirt, though only with guys and has no shame in it and would gladly explain it to anyone who has misunderstood. He is also a caring guy and would fight cruelness and bullies. But most of all he cared deeply for his younger sister Dawn, willing to do anything for her while still filling the role of the over-protective-brother, often scaring off anyone who he thinks looks at her the wrong way.
        Lately, ever since he turned into a werewolf, it seems he get angry more easily than before, which irritates him since he feels he has little control of that. Also, Usher is mostly trying to avoid talking of any other of his family members other then Dawn.

xxxxxx Usher's childhood wasn't one he remembers fondly. The marrige of his parents wasn't going well and woth the passing of the years was only turning worse. It was a long painful and exhausting process to all of those involved until the they had finally divorced. Yet there was one person to help him through it all, his little sister Dawn, giving him a purpose and while loving him. Helping one another, the both of them had survived two more years, moving between one parent to the other without being truly cared for until their grandmother had taken them in. All of these had obviously affected the relationship of Usher with both of his parents, but they truly reached rock bottom when they have found out of his attrection towards males rather than girls. The discovery was followed by attempts to "cure" him from this, leading eventually to a big fight and a complete cut of the connection between them. This had left him with Dawn and his grandmother being his only family.
        A month before the present, after the grandmother passing away, his life had changed beyond his wildest dreams. The brother and sister went to a night jog when they had suddenly tracked down by a huge dog-like-creature. After a while of a chace, Dawn fell and was almost pounced, he took the hit instead getting bittenin his shoulder. Days after the incident, Usher realized the real circumstances of this bite, thus, making it the first time for him to ever keep an importent secret from his beloved sister, who was traumatized by the incident as well.
        Now, he joins the school, after recieving the approval that his sister can come as well, hoping to get the help and guidance needed for him to control his new self and also have the courage to tell the truth to Dawn along with knowing that others would be there as well to protect her from him if needed.

My Powers are...
        xxxxxx Sharp senses
        xxxxxx Super strength
        xxxxxx Transformation into wolf at a full moon but currently also in extreme situations of anger

I'm interested in...
        xxxxxx PE

My job? Well I work at...
        xxxxxx Laundry/Towel Folder

I love these~!
        xxxxx His baby sister
        xxxx Cars and the such - Especially his own motorcycle
        xxxx Guys
        xxxx Ben & Jerry's 'coffee toffee' ice-cream

xx×xxx Jerks
        xx×xx People getting hurt
        xx×xx Peanut Butter
        xx×xx In general anyone who tries hitting on Dawn- Because she's too good for them
        xx×xx His parents

I'm afraid of...
        xx۞xx Losing Dawn

xxxxxxDark_Mokuna

xxxxxx Ash has a guitar he owns but keep in hiding and also write songs and has a fine voice.. No one had ever seen them or heard him except for Dawn

≎≎≎≎≎≎ ☆ ≎≎≎≎≎≎

Desirable Lunatic

20,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

User Image

" You think I'm all sweet and cute, and you call me naive?!..."

Rosaline Attor
Dark_Mokuna

Age16
Race Basilisk
Gender Female
Sexuality Straight
TalentsRosey is not the usual known to human Basilisk. She has the ability to change between her human body and her Basilisk's one, though once a month at full moon she have to change and has no control of her Basilisk self. A direct look of her Basilisk's eyes would kill, though a reflection would only turn one into stone, that is why she always wears either glasses or contacts . Her venom can kill everything, and she herself is immune to all kinds. Her scales are harder than diamonds and she has and has accelerated abilities of a snake. She's also a gifted singer and a good dancer
School Level 10th grade
Years attended Briar Wolf This is my first day.

Getting Personal

Brief History Rosey's family, is belonged to an antique and a much rarer type of Basilisk, that could take the form of both human and Basilisk's. Being such a fearsome creatures, yet able to disguise themselves among humans had gave them a great opportunity to grow oconomically both with humans and magical creatures. Through the years they earned quite a fortune, which of course gave her a wealthy life.

For an unknown reason, Rosey had only achieved her powers a month ago, and so as not to expose her to her human surrounding, she was transformed into this school, to help her on troll her powers better.

Personality
Rosey is a sweet and innocent girl. Many times she acts rather childish to the verge of being repulsive and spoiled. She is friendly and prefers being in a company of others rather being alone. Also, she is very loyal to those who are her friends and has a forgiving nature.

Things I love

Sweets
Snakes
Anything cute

Things I hate

Viciousty
Cold
Insects

Extra Stuff

Animal's Name Non
Dorm Room My room! <3
Price tags

Desirable Lunatic

20,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Student
Character Name:
Sexuality:
Dorm: ( Gender/ number )
Race:
Powers: (Optional, two max )
Classes: ( Five max )
Clubs/ Teams: ( five max )
Bio:
Appearance: ( anime/ drawn please )

Desirable Lunatic

20,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Student
Character Name: Kabbir Attor
Sexuality: Straight
Dorm: ( Gender/ Boys 3)
Race: Basilisk
Powers:
Shapeshifting- Kabbir's original body is the Basilisk, an enourmous serpent. Once the spell of transformation is being activated, he gains a humanoid body. Even so, the body is not entirely human. The skin of the body is actually many tiney scales, and it is still cold blooded. The human state also posses the traits of his oroginal one such as senses and reflexes of a snake as well as the deadly venom, though it is reliesed only from withdrawed fangs with in his mouth.
Stare- A direct stare of his eyes in his Baslisk from, will cause death, while a reflecton would only stone the victim. While Kabbir is under the influence of the spell, his stare isn't deadly and can only transform one into stone. It is also the reason for the constant existence of a cover over his eyes.
Classes: Science, Supernatural History, Human History, Metal Shop, Gym
Clubs/ Teams: None at the moment
Bio: Kabbir is the elder son of the Attor family.The Basilisks, as some of the most fearsome creatures to exist, have gained through the run of the years an incridible amount of fortune, though the ways has became different along time, and now they have become experts in making deals and buisnesses.
The biggest of troubles they have met with though, was their frightening form. Most don't have the courage to face the Basilisks in person, feeling terrorized by their deathly powers and enormeus serpents bodies. Due to that, for many years, the basilisks would use messengers to attend the meetings. That is, until an alternative was proposed to them, a witch that offered a trade that would give them a spell that allows them to gain a human-like body, though for a limited time.
Now that the sons have reached to adulthood, they were given the spell and enrolled to De Aula Academy in hopes for them to learn of other cultures and species. As the firstborn brother, Kabbir will be the successor of the Attors, and so this knowledge is of great importence for this role.
Even so he knows all this- it does not mean he is happy with it.

Also, until he was given the spell, he was taught at home, and so have a vast knowledge of different subjects such as the understanding of many languages, both human and thpse who belong to other races. Another concequences of being the eldest means he is engaged to member of a daughter to another Basilisk family to promise the pure continuation of their dynasty.
Appearance: User Image

Student
Character Name: Noaz Attor
Sexuality: Straight
Dorm: ( Male/ Boys 4)
Race: Basilisk
Powers: Shapeshifting- Noaz's original body is the Basilisk, an enourmous serpent. Once the spell of transformation is being activated, he gains a humanoid body. Even so, the body is not entirely human. The skin of the body is actually many tiney scales, and it is still cold blooded. The human state also posses the traits of his oroginal one such as senses and reflexes of a snake as well as the deadly venom, though it is reliesed only from withdrawed fangs with in his mouth.
Stare- A direct stare of his eyes in his Baslisk from, will cause death, while a reflecton would only stone the victim. While Noaz is under the influence of the spell, his stare isn't deadly and can only transform one into stone. It is also the reason for the constant existence of a cover over his eyes.
Classes: Music, Art, Drama, Supernatural History, Maths
Clubs/ Teams: Soccer, Art Club
Bio: Noaz is the younger son of the Attor family.The Basilisks, as some of the most fearsome creatures to exist, have gained through the run of the years an incridible amount of fortune, though the ways has became different along time, and now they have become experts in making deals and buisnesses.
The biggest of troubles they have met with though, was their frightening form. Most don't have the courage to face the Basilisks in person, feeling terrorized by their deathly powers and enormeus serpents bodies. Due to that, for many years, the basilisks would use messengers to attend the meetings. That is, until an alternative was proposed to them, a witch that offered a trade that would give them a spell that allows them to gain a human-like body, though for a limited time.
Now that the sons have reached to adulthood, they were given the spell and enrolled to De Aula Academy in hopes for them to learn of other cultures and species.
The trade for the spell was that each generation, a single hatchling of the Basilisks if things are possible, would be engaged to a descendant of the witch. And so it have become that the oldest offspring of the Basilisks is a successor, while the second is given to the witch's family.

Also, until he was given the spell, he was taught at home, and so have a vast knowledge of different subjects such as the understanding of many languages, both human and thpse who belong to other races.
Appearance: User Image

Desirable Lunatic

20,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

XXXXXXXXXsecretXX.XXfile

WARNING! THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION MAY BE EXTREMELY HARMFUL OR DISTURBING.

"QUOTE HERE"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
      close XXexaminationxxxxxxxxxxxxx

RACE :
                      HERE IF YOU ARE ANYTHING OTHER THAN HUMAN, OTHERWISE, PUT HUMAN

NOTED ABILITIES :
                      HERE

BIRTH DATE :
                      HERE

FULL . NAME :
                      HERE

NICKNAME(S) :
                      NICKNAME HERE

POSITION :
                      PUT IF YOU ARE A TRAINEE OR A SPECIALIST

HAIR HUE :
                      HERE

EYE HUE :
                      HERE

HEIGHT :
                      HERE

WEIGHT :
                      HERE

BIRTHMARK(S) :
                      HERE

SCAR(S) :
                      HERE

TATTOOS(S) :
                      HERE

PIERCING(S) :
                      HERE

affiliationxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

HOME REALITY :
                      ARE YOU FROM EARTH? OR THE ALTERNATE EARTH?

TYPE :
                      DO YOU USE MAGIC? SCIENCE? PHYSIC POWERS? WHAT? TELL US HERE

CONTROLLER :
                      YOUR USER NAME

backgroundxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

RECORD :
                      WHAT YOU WERE BEFORE THE INCIDENT/WHAT YOU WERE DOING WHEN YOU WERE PICKED UP

NATURE :
                      PARAGRAPH AT LEAST HERE

HISTORY :
                      PARAGRAPH HERE

additional XXinfoxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

HABITS :
                      LIST THEIR HABITS

APPROVE :
                      LIST THINGS THEY LIKE

DISAPPROVE :
                      LIST THINGS THEY DONT LIKE

BEBOP :
                      LINK US to some song(s) that suit them or w.e (not necessary)

EXTRA :
                      EXTRA INFO WE SHOULD KNOW

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                    "Quote"

tab Name: HERE tab tab Age: HERE tab tab Gender: HERE tab tab Race HERE tab tab TRAINEE OR SPECIALIST? PUT IT HERE
                    tab USERNAME HERE

Desirable Lunatic

20,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

XXXXXXXXXsecretXX.XXfile

WARNING! THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION MAY BE EXTREMELY HARMFUL OR DISTURBING.

"You got it all wrong- it's not Breaking Dawn, it's Dawn Breaking!!"

User Image
      close XXexaminationxxxxxxxxxxxxx

RACE :
                      Human

NOTED ABILITIES :
                      The suit worn by Dawn belongs to the nano-technology, and there for is very advanced is equipped with many usueful features. Unfortunately, the entrence through the rift had caused to unexpected affects and malfunctions.

Improved physical performance-The rift caused the bondage of the suit to her DNA, there for her phisical aspect are greatly improved such as better endurance, flexibility, regeneration, faster reflexes and adapting to environments and changes.

Super Speed- Works well at most time
                      Super Strength- Has become connected to her feelings and moods, there for can be unpredictable at times
                      Various types of weapons- Currently only the simpler ones are activating properly

Other powers have either locked or are too damaged to use for now.

BIRTH DATE :
                      May 7th

FULL . NAME :
                      Dawn Summer Runnalls

NICKNAME(S) :
                      Dawny, Suit and anything concerning her hight (though these only cause her temper to rise)

POSITION :
                      Trainee

HAIR HUE :
                      Red-Ginger

EYE HUE :
                      Leafgreen

HEIGHT :
                      5'2

WEIGHT :

BIRTHMARK(S) :
                      N/A

SCAR(S) :
                      N/A

TATTOOS(S) :
                      A baby's hand print over her heart

PIERCING(S) :
                      Ears

affiliationxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

HOME REALITY :
                      Alternate Earth

TYPE :
                      Science

CONTROLLER :
                      Dark_Mokuna

backgroundxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

RECORD :
                      Dawn has decended in this world only a week ago due to a search-ission after Clone 83. She had offered herself from her own free will to OMNI.

NATURE :
                      Dawn is a proud being. Her temper matches the bright colors of her hair and she could be very quick to anger. She is very loud and speaks most of her opinions freely and would take on any fight with almost no concern to her well being. Even though Dawn can come out as rude at times, she still most of the time is obedient towards authorities, and while she throws out threatens and could be violent, she would put killing as a last resort and is surprisingly loyal. It is also noticed that she tends to avoid speaking of her personal life and is and tends to smirk and be cynical. Also, the more silent Dawn the more dangerous she is.

HISTORY :
                      Dawn was originally born to a small family that contained beside herself her parents and an older brother. At the age of years later after a long process, the parents had divorced and for two years afterwards Dawn and her brother would move between one house to the other, until finally being put under the custody of their grandmother. At the age of 16 her grandmother had passed away, and couple of monthes afterwards both she and her brother moved to live at a highschool for the aupernatural community, due to the transformation of the brother into a werewolf while she herself has been the only powerless human at the place. During her time there, she had joined an organization with the purpose of turning the world better. She has been involved in various missions, first limited to her dimension, but a while after graduating the missions have expended to others as well. One leading her to this dimension in search for Clone 83. She has no connction anymore to any of her family in her previous world and is currently stuck on this one.

additional XXinfoxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

HABITS :
                      Due to the bondage of the suit to her DNA, Dawn has developed a great appetite, though it has little to no impact upon her weight. She is also tending to to avoid speaking of things that bothers her to the verge of using extreme measures, mostly violent ones. It also seems she has

APPROVE :
                      Kids, Fights and training, Pancakes, Swimming, Dogs

DISAPPROVE :
                      Kids, Showing weakness rather it is physical or mental, Crying and tears, Speaking of her past

BEBOP :
                    EXTRA :
                      When the suit is inactive, it takes the form of a bracelet. Being bond to her DNA, Dawn is the only one able to use it, and when being taken off, she can sense its location. The use of it also cost her much of her energy and life resources, meaning she must make up for it with a big amount of food. Also, when is taken off, Dawn is weaker then when she was before putting it.

User Image
                    "You got it all wrong- it's not Breaking Dawn, it's Dawn Breaking!!"

tab Name: Dawn Summer Runnalls tab tab Age: 21 tab tab Gender: Female tab tab Race Human tab tab Trainee
                    tab Dark_Mokuna

Desirable Lunatic

20,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
X[X] To join you can send (Evanescent Shadow) your reserve naming it "Student" or "Staff" depending on your role and then your preferred dorm number; example: "Student - Dorm 303". After you have been accepted, you have no more then a week to get your profile in. (If you need any help or questions then feel free to ask either Delirious or me. :3).

X[X] About different races and powers: we are only going to allow the OPTION of ONE power to each race and TWO characters per race. The powers you are given by your race is not affected by this rule... unless your race itself is powerful then there is no need for the extra power. (All supernatural races will vary.) However, as a human you are allowed TWO powers. One being your major ability and then another power that must relate to the major one some way. Any power or race you see on this list is no longer available. However, anything else is so go ahead and throw it at me. As long as it's not overpowering, I'll probably let you have it!

Here are some quick little rules!
XX[X] PLEASE... edit the reserve image with the black border. The info on how to do it is in that link. (Only pay attention to what is in the red.)
XX[X] PLEASE... do not deform the picture by stretching/cropping it weirdly.
XX[X]. Also, please make sure to double check your work before sending it in. It makes things a lot easier on me.

Without any further ado, fill out this reserve and edit a photo of your character(s) before sending Evanescent Shadow your reserve:

User Image
ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ's ɴᴀᴍᴇ:
What is their name?
ɪ ᴀᴍ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ:
Student? Staff?
ɪ ᴡᴀs ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴛᴏᴡᴀʀᴅs:
If you picked student, what grade? If you picked staff, what subject/job?
ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ:
What is your characters gender?
ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ(s) ᴏʀ ʀᴀᴄᴇ:
What is the powers you was wanting? ...or what is your character's race?
ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴀ sᴀᴍᴘʟᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ᴡᴏʀᴋ:
Please link me or type up a average post for you.

Desirable Lunatic

20,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ's ɴᴀᴍᴇ:
Kabbir Attor
ɪ ᴀᴍ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ:
Student
ɪ ᴡᴀs ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴛᴏᴡᴀʀᴅs:
Senior
ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ:
Male
ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ(s) ᴏʀ ʀᴀᴄᴇ:
Stoning Stare - Basilisk

User Image
ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ's ɴᴀᴍᴇ:
Noaz Attor
ɪ ᴀᴍ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ:
Student
ɪ ᴡᴀs ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴛᴏᴡᴀʀᴅs:
Sophomore
ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ:
Male
ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ(s) ᴏʀ ʀᴀᴄᴇ:
Stoning Stare - Basilisk
ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴀ sᴀᴍᴘʟᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ᴡᴏʀᴋ:

User Image
                            User Image
                            How ba-a-a-ad can I be?XXXXXXXXI'm just doing what comes naturally,
                            How ba-a-a-ad can I be?XXXXXXXXXXXHow bad can I possibly be?

Well there's a principle of nature,
                            That almost every creature knows,
                            Called survival of the fittest,
                            And check it; this is how it goes,

The animal that wins gotta scratch and fight and claw and bite and ҏΰɳȼђ,
                            And the animal that doesn't well the animal that doesn't winds up someone else's la-la-la-la-lunch
                            munch, munch, munch, munch, munch

Silent giggles were heard in the hallway, right out the closed door. The sound of it being moved aside soon came and revealed the sight of a young male, laying on his side on top of his futon soundly, his upper half bare and showing a colorful tattoo of a dragon curling on his back and moving to his chest, covering most of the skin and its tail end twisting on his arm. The invaders, the twins to the Yamada house, 5 years old boy and a girl, entered inside quickly, and had soon began shaking the male with broad smiles smeared on their faces.

"Kei-chan! Wake up!", "Daddy said you'll be late!"
                            "Kei-chan!"

Keitaro, had been in truth awake for a while now, but he wasn't willing to wake up just yet. Indeed, he knew what day it was, but he didn't find any importance to that, and so had proceeded with his act, with the hope that the duo would eventually give up. He was tossed, turned, shouted at but all to no avail. He held in a smirk, as he could feel the two growing impatience with the lack of corporation. The minutes passed, and a pout appeared on the young girl's face, as she saw she might not be able to accomplish their goal after all. But then, a spark then gleaned within her eyes, as another idea came to mind, and a moment later she launched herself with a jump on top of the older boy.
                            Her plan would have been doomed to fail, if not for her innocent accident of accuracy, which had brought her to lend right on top of a delicate part of Kei. The surprise and pain of the impact, made him immediately double in two with an incredible speed, the small female able to escape at the very last second as his both hands flew to cover the injured area with a yell, "YOU p***k POPPED MY ******** BALLS!!!" , his voice echoed through the house. The twins, surprised but successful, escaped from the crime scene with shrieks of excitement, but it had took Kei only seconds to be up on his legs, "oh, no you don't!". With a few long steps, he managed to grasp them, catching each in a hand, raising one over his shoulder while holding the other upside down under his armpit. With that, he went to the kitchen, where a man waited for the bunch, his head turning to the source of noise as Kei entered, holding the twin that were still squealing and laughing with joy, "These are yours?". " What have I told you about cursing near the twins Keitaro?", the elder male commented while working on the last ingredients of their hurriedly made breakfast, his voice none too harsh, but still laced with a tone of a reminder. "Who sent them to wake me up? This one on you old man", Kei accused, raising a single eyebrow from up top of his mismatching colored eyes as he placed his two captives back on the ground before heading to his room again so as to finally get ready. Refocusing his attention on the mission of finishing the breakfast, the 'old man' that wasn't even to his forties, his back to the boy as he left, shook his head with a light chuckle.
                            [Small Time Skip]
                            After grabbing a toast quickly, the boy went outside to wait for the bus, murmuring with a full mouth about the outfit asking for him to get beaten. Soon enough, the bus made its appearance and Keitaro was let inside though not without a strange look of surprise from the driver’s direction. Kei in return, simply smirked throwing a 'good morning' before finding himself a bench to sit on, spreading himself to his full length on both sits.

After a while of driving, Kei got off the vehicle at his station, and stared almost blankly at the building for a moment, his jacket hanging from one shoulder while his side bag dangling from the side of his body. Standing at the same place still, he dug inside the bag, bringing out a small bug of gummy bears and tossed one in the air, catching it with his mouth as in the meanwhile, his mind raced with mixed emotions and thoughts of him belonging to this place.

Marching to the entrance at last, the boy was met soon with a surprising sight of a pile of groaning bloody guys, and another two walking away from the scene. His lips pulled back with a smirk, "maybe this place isn't so different after all~". That was said- until a limo stopped inches from the school, and a rather feminine boy dressed fancily stepped out. Kei gazed at the new comer, whistling first before grinning at the ridiculousness of the sight.

I'm just saying,

How bad can I possibly be!~
                            User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

[Location: Schools gate] [Company: No one in particular ] [Hight: 6'1]

Desirable Lunatic

20,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
X PUT YOUR HEART IN IT XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX YOU CAN GO THE DISTANCE
ME AND YOU AGAINST THE WORLD

SKY IS THE LIMITXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXPUSH TO THE FINISH

ME AND YOU AGAINST THE WORLD
XME AND YOU AGAINST THE WORLD
XXXME AND YOU AGAINST THE WORLD
XXXXXME AND YOU AGAINST THE WORLD

THE RUNNALLS
Dawn X&X Usher

We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. "We will stand together". We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together.

We will stand together. We will stand together. "We will stand together". We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together.

We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together. We will stand together.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Where: XX With: XXWear: Hers His XX OOC:

Desirable Lunatic

20,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Dawn Summer Runnalls User Image

Small crystal like droplets, were forming upon the flesh showing generously through the outfit worn by the young female, strings of fiery red hair that escaped from the pony tail hanging on her back, stuck to her wet forehead, giving it a seemingly sight as though it was burning by flames, and her breathes were coming out with smaller gaps. All were results of her extensive workout the lady was putting herself through for a while due to the waiting forced upon her until the foolish event of 'meet and greet'. Currently, Dawn, was exercising pushing up her body off the floor, her right hand stubbornly held behind her back and only her left palm set on the floor, lonely in her strain of holding the girl's weight, the arm folding and straightening fully each time as her voice counted between gritted teeth. "47...48...49...50", she announced with triumph, allowing herself finally to rise from her position up, stretching to the full height, all 5''2 feet of her.
Dawn groaned with satisfaction as she released the tension from her muscles as she looked for a nearby clock, telling her she delayed enough and the time has finally come.
With that, Dawn went to the bathroom attached to the room and shed her clothing to the floor like leaves falling at autumn and entered the shower, letting the clear water wash away the filth of her sweat down her naked form. At a single moment, Dawn hesitated before she proceeded her cleaning, as her hand came upon where her heart biting, knowing well without even giving it a look, that she was covering fully the only sign she had ever imprinted upon herself, the shape of a black small hand print, a size far too small to belong an adult. The human's expression hardened, but by the next time she took a breath, it melted away, and she continued with out halting a second time.

At long last, clean and dry, her nudity hidden beneath whatever undergarments she first laid her hand on, she walked confidently and doubtless to the side of her bed, not only counting on her memory but knowing the item she looked for was resting untouched by others the same place she last left it. The moment the girl's fingers touched the metal jewelry, the blue stones upon it lit up bright from deep inside, as though it was recognizing an old friend. Dawn slipped the strange bracelet over her wrist, and as soon as it was placed, the device locked around it and began transforming.
Within a blink of an eye it expended, looking as though her own skin was colored dark, racing from her hand to the other, moving down her chest and racing over her legs, until it solidified incompletely into a full suit in shades of gray that was cut from time to time with bright orange or blue, covering her literally from head to toe as it was added with a look-alike of a hair bow.

A small smirk tugged the soft lips up with satisfaction, as Dawn could feel immediate affects of the device as she rolled her head aside, releasing a few clicks from her neck before repeating it with her knuckles. "Now let's see what this place really has to offer", she muttered to herself with anticipation as she opened the door separating her from what was outside and walked without a hurry to the destination.

Desirable Lunatic

20,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
So here we are at the end now
I need to leave but I only want to stay with you
You never asked to be the one to set me free
Another mask you wore that only I could see

I can still feel you here now in this cage
Every link another piece of you I saved
Afraid to open up the door to who I was before
And if I let go of these chains now will I float away
Can I just hold on

Let me take you when I go, when I go
I don’t wanna do this on my own, on my own
I’m breaking free, but of these chains
Let this one remain
Let me take you when I go

Desirable Lunatic

20,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
x x xx x x x x x x x
User ImageUser Image
Let me take you when I go,
        When I go XX When I go XX When I go

I don’t wanna do this on my own,
        On my own XXOn my own XXOn my own

I’m breaking freeXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXLet this one remain
    but of these chainsXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXLet me take you when I go

╚═══════▶ ▷▶ ▷═══════╝XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX╚═══════▶ ▷▶ ▷═══════╝

Small crystal like droplets, were forming upon the flesh showing generously through the outfit worn by the young female, strings of fiery red hair that escaped from the pony tail hanging on her back, stuck to her wet forehead, giving it a seemingly sight as though it was burning by flames, and her breathes were coming out with smaller gaps. All were results of her extensive workout the lady was putting herself through for a while due to the waiting forced upon her until the foolish event of 'meet and greet'. Currently, Dawn, was exercising pushing up her body off the floor, her right hand stubbornly held behind her back and only her left palm set on the floor, lonely in her strain of holding the girl's weight, the arm folding and straightening fully each time as her voice counted between gritted teeth. "47...48...49...50", she announced with triumph, allowing herself finally to rise from her position up, stretching to the full height, all 5''2 feet of her.
        Dawn groaned with satisfaction as she released the tension from her muscles as she looked for a nearby clock, telling her she delayed enough and the time has finally come.
        With that, Dawn went to the bathroom attached to the room and shed her clothing to the floor like leaves falling at autumn and entered the shower, letting the clear water wash away the filth of her sweat down her naked form. At a single moment, Dawn hesitated before she proceeded her cleaning, as her hand came upon where her heart biting, knowing well without even giving it a look, that she was covering fully the only sign she had ever imprinted upon herself, the shape of a black small hand print, a size far too small to belong an adult. The human's expression hardened, but by the next time she took a breath, it melted away, and she continued with out halting a second time.

At long last, clean and dry, her nudity hidden beneath whatever undergarments she first laid her hand on, she walked confidently and doubtless to the side of her bed, not only counting on her memory but knowing the item she looked for was resting untouched by others the same place she last left it. The moment the girl's fingers touched the metal jewelry, the blue stones upon it lit up bright from deep inside, as though it was recognizing an old friend. Dawn slipped the strange bracelet over her wrist, and as soon as it was placed, the device locked around it and began transforming.
        Within a blink of an eye it expended, looking as though her own skin was colored dark, racing from her hand to the other, moving down her chest and racing over her legs, until it solidified incompletely into a full suit in shades of gray that was cut from time to time with bright orange or blue, covering her literally from head to toe as it was added with a look-alike of a hair bow.

A small smirk tugged the soft lips up with satisfaction, as Dawn could feel immediate affects of the device as she rolled her head aside, releasing a few clicks from her neck before repeating it with her knuckles. "Now let's see what this place really has to offer", she muttered to herself with anticipation as she opened the door separating her from what was outside and walked without a hurry to the destination.

User ImageI CAN STILL FEEL YOU HERE NOW IN THIS CAGE
EVERY LINK ANOTHER PIECE OF YOU I SAVED
Afraid to open up the door to who I was before
And if I let go of these chains now will I float awayUser Image

CanXXXX IXXXX justXXXX holdXXXX on?.....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff