Welcome to Gaia! ::

Silk Kanishk
This reminds me of the thread in the spring cleaning forums asking for more devs for zOMG and in spite of it receiving the highest number of cookies among all the other threads, Gaia still went and turned a deaf ear to everyone's pleas. rolleyes

Keeping that in mind, I'm rather unsure how much better a petition will do even though some of the ideas like the newbie guide and better site integration are definitely doable. 3nodding

i'll sign none the less if only to shove it in Gaia's face again. dramallama

I havent played on gaia in years! This is a new account i have set up, because when I left gaia before, it was because i simply didnt have time for it. NOW, IM JUST ******** PISSED! zOMG was fun, me and my older sister would play together, and she would help upgrade me, and get me new rings. She left though, and now, we dont talk or see each other. cry cry cry i thought that geting back on zomg would be a fun solcializing thing to do, when realy, zOMG IS GONE! ******** U GAIA!!! scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream
Sign me up. smile I miss ZOMG so much. Was an amazing and fun MMORP game where I hung out a lot.
GRRRR!!!!! I finally log in this month after a 3 year hiatus and I find ZOMG is gone. DX Makes me sad now that I was gone. T___T SIGN ME UP! I miss the game so much. sad

Divine Muse

12,900 Points
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Market Browser 100
You guys do realize that its gone because they couldn't fix the problem that put all of your accounts at risk. If they had left it as it then at some point someone could hack and steal all of our accounts.

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
carmellcoffe
Silk Kanishk
This reminds me of the thread in the spring cleaning forums asking for more devs for zOMG and in spite of it receiving the highest number of cookies among all the other threads, Gaia still went and turned a deaf ear to everyone's pleas. rolleyes

Keeping that in mind, I'm rather unsure how much better a petition will do even though some of the ideas like the newbie guide and better site integration are definitely doable. 3nodding

i'll sign none the less if only to shove it in Gaia's face again. dramallama

I havent played on gaia in years! This is a new account i have set up, because when I left gaia before, it was because i simply didnt have time for it. NOW, IM JUST ******** PISSED! zOMG was fun, me and my older sister would play together, and she would help upgrade me, and get me new rings. She left though, and now, we dont talk or see each other. cry cry cry i thought that geting back on zomg would be a fun solcializing thing to do, when realy, zOMG IS GONE! ******** U GAIA!!! scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream

I hear yr voice and I hear yr pain. I will add yr to the list!

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
ImmortalNoir
You guys do realize that its gone because they couldn't fix the problem that put all of your accounts at risk. If they had left it as it then at some point someone could hack and steal all of our accounts.

The hacker can get our digital items which can only be used on Gaiaonline environment. Alike all other companies back-up files will be made (so things can be revert). Also talking to the ex-devs it is well secured thus from beginning till now no one has been able to hack zOMG/Gaia.
zOMG was put in a negative spotlight for the past few years within HQ.
I sign as well. Hopefully somehow they can fix the exploit and problems.

Dragon Lagus's Waifu

Intellectual Mage

4,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Millionaire 200
I'll sign with a heart on my letter "i" 4laugh

Wealthy Genius

8,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin
Sign me up!!!!
Yes, I'll sign. If they could at least give us updates on whats happening with the game I would be content.

Army_Sarge's Wife

Sparkly Codger

Please, add my signature. This is ridiculous, and the death of this site...truly. I disappeared for 4+ years for college and personal reasons. Coming back I am shocked and appalled. The market and economy has gone sour, to say the least. I receive 4-6 announcements regarding cash items daily. This never used to be the case. Leonard Nimoy passed away, and no item honoring him was released. This would've been the case. The owners/developers seem power and money hungry. Uninterested in their fan-base, the history of Gaia, or doing "ANYTHING" to accommodate us...PERIOD! Our requests for better inventory organization have gone ignored, for economy fixes...ignored, and now this!?!?

Look, as a Web Developer and old school gaming programmer, and owner, I understand all too well the costs and abuse endured. At times it can feel, and become, a thankless job; Players, and users wanting more for less, and at times, for free. But putting a system into play, ruining an economy, and then taking said system away is a quick way to ruin AND lose it ALL! Think long and hard about what you are proposing here Gaia. PLEASE?
please please Bring ZOMG back crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying
I want to hunt Easter eggs crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying

Dapper Raider

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces