Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Unbeatable Fatcat

I made my first ever brand order a week ago, and got it Thursday morning:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Swan Lace round collar JSK from Metamorphose, along with matching socks and headbow.

I love this print. heart

Lonely Phantom

I just finished my Halloween skirt in time for the party I was throwing. It's got a print featuring Nyanpire, which isn't something I'd usually wear, except I thought it was perfect for Halloween. I made a ton of jewelry to match it. smile

Cat by IronFixXxeR, on Flickr

Helpful Sweetheart

13,175 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Robo-Dream
I just finished my Halloween skirt in time for the party I was throwing. It's got a print featuring Nyanpire, which isn't something I'd usually wear, except I thought it was perfect for Halloween. I made a ton of jewelry to match it. smile

you look kawaii heart

Helpful Sweetheart

13,175 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
just bought today :

(Sweet Berry Wristcuffs)

Color?: White x Red

Lonely Phantom

Witch_Kitty666
Robo-Dream

you look kawaii heart

Thanks so much! <3

Sparkly Millionaire

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Robo-Dream

Aw, that turned out really cute! I love your coordinate with it, too!

Helpful Sweetheart

13,175 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Robo-Dream
Witch_Kitty666
Robo-Dream

you look kawaii heart

Thanks so much! <3

no problem then cam not mean to you lol

superjered's Love Of My Life

Fashionable Shopper

7,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
A t r o c i t y
wonderfinch
A t r o c i t y
I bought Meta's Dim Light skirt in navy recently
I just cant wait for AP's Tea Party Cat in December whee

Dim Light is so lovely, the more I see it the more I seriously regret not ordering it ;A;

Ah, and you reserved the Cat Tea Party print? Lucky you, it's so cute! Did you get pink or blue?

grey was the other alternative color
i reserved the pink
i thought about buying the grey, too just because its like a collectors item, limited ed., etc. sweatdrop

May I ask, where do you see the reserve AP stuff? smile

Sparkly Millionaire

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Satinique

Their Japanese site is the best place to check. If you scroll down a bit, there's a column on the right labelled "news" and clicking on it will show you the latest series before they come out smile You can then e-mail a shopping service or AP US to reserve an item!

superjered's Love Of My Life

Fashionable Shopper

7,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
wonderfinch
Satinique

Their Japanese site is the best place to check. If you scroll down a bit, there's a column on the right labelled "news" and clicking on it will show you the latest series before they come out smile You can then e-mail a shopping service or AP US to reserve an item!

Hmm I must be blind xD Down the right side, theres only links of new stuff in the stores. Tried a lot of links, still didn't see the one you posted surprised

Sparkly Millionaire

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Satinique
wonderfinch
Satinique

Hmm I must be blind xD Down the right side, theres only links of new stuff in the stores. Tried a lot of links, still didn't see the one you posted surprised

Waah, I'm sorry, I misspoke- it's on the left! There's a picture that says "online store" and immediately below it there are little images of series (e.g. there's one for Toy March right now). When a new reserve item comes up, you'll see it there c:
i recently bought milky berry halter jsk in white set off of mbok and it finally got here today!

Sparkly Millionaire

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
pinkbrocade
i recently bought milky berry halter jsk in white set off of mbok and it finally got here today!

Aw, that's such a cute set! It's going to look fantastic on you biggrin
I recently ordered the Antique Clock OP from Bodyline with the matching bag and the Chocoberry skirt and the Milk-Chan and Snow Strawberry replica and a bunch of accessories from Fox Cherry,as I wanted something to wear to our staff function at the Christmas races.

I've learned the hard way that brand simply isn't meant for tall people -grumbles-
To think I spent most of my life wishing I was taller!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff