Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dead Hellraiser

The AAY hit you somewhere on your body with a shovel. How do you react?

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
"SAY! What the blue blazes was THAT for!?!? I'm not a zombie!"

Stubborn Protagonist

18,425 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Cabal dropped like a stone as the shovel hit him in the side of the head. When he came to, he muttered under his breath about how he shouldn't have left his equipment out.

Timid Sweetheart

13,375 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Friendly 100
User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

He is strong, but still a little shy...

Owww! What did I ever do to you? T__T

Kiku Honda is my perfect Samurai...

Dead Hellraiser

Rhea let off a string of Irish curses, glaring at May as she clutched her shoulder tightly. "...Why in the hell would you do that?!"

v "...It was completely justified." v

Clever Detective

Shepard headbutted Rhea in the abdomen in retaliation as Eunica staggered back. :For the love of God, Rhea... Are we really going through this song and dance again?"

Omnipresent Warrior

17,800 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Use my telekinetic power to knock her out with that same shovel. Besides What did I do to deserve it!

Citizen

Goddammit...just what the hell was that for? There are other ways to get my attention you know...

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

Would you like your hair set on fire with your own cigarette? yum_puddi

Devoted Explorer

What? You'll never beat an enemy like that, especially when they are in armor! Aim for the head!

Vicious Doll

The don was stark still for a moment, bristled with fury, her aura shifting from a borderline visible calm purple to a VERY visible dark purple, nearly black with her rage. It shifted and bubbled, almost seeming to turn to tangible tentacles. "For your sake, I sincerely hope that you can outrun the shadows. Should you survive the night without my having caught you, I MIGHT let my lackeys let you live."

V - "I'm a mafia don, love. It's my JOB to commit violent acts toward others who have been assigned to me to commit violent acts toward. No hard feelings~ <3"

ewrr's Oppa

34,950 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Abomination 100

Nansee removed the glove from her left hand and examined it. A large crack formed across her palm.

I say! Miss Stabarella, that was completely uncalled for. I am glad that my body is composed of resin; if I had been a creature of flesh and blood, I would be looking at a hand requiring hospital intervention (not to mention the pain...) Surely you could have made your point in a less violent way. What got your knickers in a twist?

She pulled her glove back on, sat down, and waited for an explanation.

Flavien Z's Girlfriend

Obsessive Chomper

19,100 Points
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Team Moira 200
Right back at you!!! mad

*hits doll in the head with guitar*

Apocalyptic Power

-shovel breaks on impact-

"... Really? You know that doesn't hurt."

Gracious Phantom