Welcome to Gaia! ::

yeah.... i hate it! I love Sailormoon how it is.

Honey_Bunny_Lex
I found a picture of it. sad THE BOOTS ARE PINK crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying
xxxMidnighxxx
I heard their hanging the reds to pink.

Honey_Bunny_Lex
To bad I like the original one.Do you know what colors?
xxxMidnighxxx
according to what I heard they are changing colors on Serena's costume.

Cunning Businesswoman

11,765 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
Yeah I dont see why they have to change it. *sniff* *sniff*
xxxMidnighxxx

Honey_Bunny_Lex
I found a picture of it. sad THE BOOTS ARE PINK crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying
xxxMidnighxxx

Honey_Bunny_Lex
xxxMidnighxxx

Witty Phantom

Not sure I feel too good about the pink outfit. = n = I liked the red better.
Sailor Moon is like good movies.... why remake it when the original was so good. Their remaking The Crow even though Brandon Lee died in it. This world has gone to hell in a handbag.

Honey_Bunny_Lex
xxxMidnighxxx

Honey_Bunny_Lex
xxxMidnighxxx

Honey_Bunny_Lex
xxxMidnighxxx

Cunning Businesswoman

11,765 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
Yeah...I hope Darien dosn't dump Serena In this anime too.(I hate it when one person breaks up the relationship because they want to keep the person they love safe ex:New moon )
xxxMidnighxxx
Sailor Moon is like good movies.... why remake it when the original was so good. Their remaking The Crow even though Brandon Lee died in it. This world has gone to hell in a handbag.

Honey_Bunny_Lex
xxxMidnighxxx

Honey_Bunny_Lex
xxxMidnighxxx

Beloved Shapeshifter

So is the ribbon. I have a couple of the shirts from Hot Topic and thought my eyes were playing tricks on me when I noticed the slight color change. There's nothing wrong with it- at least it may provide one slight link to Chibiusa. One of the shirts with the group pic looks like Mamoru's cape will be a similar deep pink color on the inside.
Honey_Bunny_Lex
xxxMidnighxxx

Honey_Bunny_Lex
xxxMidnighxxx

Cunning Businesswoman

11,765 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
Well I did not really see it I only really saw peiple cosplaying so I shuldnt complainquote="Suiseiten"]So is the ribbon. I have a couple of the shirts from Hot Topic and thought my eyes were playing tricks on me when I noticed the slight color change. There's nothing wrong with it- at least it may provide one slight link to Chibiusa. One of the shirts with the group pic looks like Mamoru's cape will be a similar deep pink color on the inside.
Honey_Bunny_Lex
xxxMidnighxxx

Honey_Bunny_Lex
xxxMidnighxxx

Dangerous Visionary

Eternal Marionetta
I wonder how many repeat threads there are gong to be until the mods delete them all?

I wouldn't mind so much if they actually gave out correct information, don't steal art from my thread, and ultimately look before creating such things. All the OP is doing is misleading people and spread unaccredited rumors. There has been ZERO concept art release, we don't have an offiical cast list, or anything. Seriously, people stop it!
Many people don't search for already existing topics. They also don't bother to read news reports or even care to.

Anyway all you have to do is read the manga and watch the anime and you will see why the anime is being remade.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff