Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
Alice giggles and then skips away after giving them there food. Though she wonder if her pa could eat like a army. She doubted it.

Night eats her own eggs and bacon though it was by all means a small plate. she wags her tail and then giggles.

Julian snuggles and then laughs " Oh I know you can love " He kisses him back and then giggles. He realized something was poking. And boy did that made him blush

konakonak's Husband

Angelic Prophet

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The Mastreo of Help Lind

User Image

Lind walks down the street he knows so well he notices a change in the atmosphere from his travels no more fear, no more hatred, no more anger, no more lies. He walks down the street to the cafe the same street he fought assassins on. He moves down it his walk containing a small limp in it. He reaches the front door hoping everything had gone better than his plans to keep law keepers from coming to the cafe. He opens the front door and walks in his clothes covered in dust from his long trips around the realms of the universe. His face covered in greying stubble, and his blonde hair has streaks of silver in it. attached around each leg is a revolver, attached at his hip is a rapier. All up his sides belts of throwing knives and slung over his back is a small assault rifle.

Lind calls out "It's Lind is anyone here?" He walks over to a small table and shrugs off his over coat and sets it around the back of the chair. Gwathel flies out of his set down coat and floats over grumbling. "Yes I know you haven't had green peppers in a couple of weeks, but the last market was out Gwath." He tells her. He smiles as he remembers the first time he found her. Lind smiles his violet eyes remembering everything.

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image
User Image

Natalie plodded into the cafe after work, worried, as always, about the situation facing the Agency, especially her and Joe and Molly. She couldn't think of any way she could help, not with as few clues as she had. But she felt guilty just sitting on her butt and not doing anything, so she worried.

"Anybody home?" she called out. And then she saw a familiar face, though he seemed to have aged a bit. "Lind?" she exclaimed. "Long time, no see!"

She also spotted some of her family, and she smiled and waved.

Loyal Gaian

Meep didn't bother with a fork. He tilted his head back and just dumped the whole massive plate of food down his mouth in one gulp. He licked his lips, looking over at Natalie. He waved to her, not getting up since he still was trying to calm himself around his beloved mate.

konakonak's Husband

Angelic Prophet

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The Mastreo of Help Lind

User Image

Lind turns slowly around as he hears a familiar voice. He stands up and smiles. "It has been some time hasn't it Natalie I missed you friend." Lind says wincing as he applies a small amount of pressure to his injured leg. "How has the cafe been holding up while I have been gone?" Lind asks His eyes flicking to everywhere an enemy could possibly hide in the cafe, but there were none he relaxes a little.

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image
User Image

Natalie smiled at Meep putting away so much food all at once. It was good to see him trying to get his strength back again! "How're ya feelin' today?" she asked.

Lind asked Natalie how the cafe had been holding up, and she noticed that he was limping. "We've been doin' all right!" she replied. "But I'm more worried about you right now...you're hurt!"

Loyal Gaian

Meep gave a thumbs up, lifting MJ up who was still asleep in his tail. He put a finger to his muzzle, showing he was staying quiet.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Alice pokes her head out with who is home with two people " Dang Natalie you look beat ! also I think the cooks want to hit strike cause i am making them cook like for a army or two." She giggles and waves to her ma and pa " And look is here !" she says to her.

Night runs over to Natalie wagging her tail " Chu back !" she says cutely. Wagging her tail back and forth.

Julian gasps softly ".. I wanted some bacon .. " He whimpers ".. Man .. " He would then shout " Get another order of bacon will ya !" He asks Alice and then settles back down.

konakonak's Husband

Angelic Prophet

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The Mastreo of Help Lind

User Image

Lind eases up on his hurt leg and sits down. "I got hit in the leg with an arrow in one of the realms I visited. I managed to keep it from getting infected, but it will not heal like all of my other wounds and this one will not heal through magic." Lind tells her as he pulls his boots off and pulls the pants leg up to his calf and shows her.

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image
User Image

Natalie beamed at Meep as he used his tail to hold up a sleeping MJ. "How sweet!" she mouthed.

Turning to Alice and Julian, Natalie chuckled softly and said, "Well, if they quit, you guys are hirin' new cooks, 'cause I am NOT goin' back to the kitchen! Got enough to do!" She leaned down and gave sweet little Night a hug. "Hey there, sugar! You miss me?"

She winced as Lind explained his injury and showed it to her. "Dang...have you gone to any doctors around here, to see if modern medicine'll do the trick?" she asked. It's times like this that make me really wish I knew how to use my healing power. All it does so far is heal me, and my body does that automatically! Wish I'd gotten more information out of Lurker when he was here...

konakonak's Husband

Angelic Prophet

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The Mastreo of Help Lind

User Image

"Yes I have seen the best doctors on this side of the realms I've been seeing them constantly its just not healing at all theres no infection in the wound. Not even my healing powers as the leaders of the Bards heals the wound." Lind looks at the wound again and begins to wrap the bandage he produces from his overcoats pocket over the wound as he talks to Natalie. Lind stands up after he wraps the wound.

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Alice rolls her eyes " Oh if that happens its not our fault. Its slow. And they have been lazy. So when a big order comes in they moan and complain. Is that right or what?" She asks them.

Night snuggles to her auntie " auntie !" she wags her tail and then bobs her head up and down. boy was she so cute.

Julian nods " Yea .. and not only that but they have Sundays off. So why are you bitching and moaning.?" He asks them. Still a bit confused on this subject alone

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image
User Image

Natalie picked up Night and cuddled her, giving the child a kiss on her forehead. "You're such a sweetie!" she said.

Turning to Alice and Julian, she chuckled and replied, "Well, like I said, I am NOT goin' back to runnin' the kitchen by myself! So if we have to hire new people, then we have to hire new people..."

She chewed her lower lip, still worried about Lind. "Is there anything I can do to help? I mean, I know nothin' about medicine, but my body always heals itself. I just don't know how to transfer that to other people."

konakonak's Husband

Angelic Prophet

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The Mastreo of Help Lind

User Image

"Maybe we can try to put our heads together to figure out how to fix this problem." Lind tells her. He stands up and hugs Natalie. "Is my room still up there Natalie?" Lind asks as he stands up.

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image
User Image

Natalie nodded. "Yeah, you can go right on up whenever you need to," she replied. "I just hope we can figure out somethin', 'cause if there's enemies still after you, then we all need to be ready."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff