Welcome to Gaia! ::

Actual Z's Boyfriend

Mysterious Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Big Tipper 100
User Image User Image

Yuri knew that someone would be after him, and he knew that it would be soon, so he didn't buy a ticket and was sure to hide his already disguised face from as many people as possible. It wasn't obvious, (the way he hid his face, that is) but it was effective. He wrapped his scarf so that it covered his mouth and made sure to not draw attention to himself. He put his hands in his coat's pockets and left the hood of his jacket up, covering his dyed hair. He looked to the ground as he walked through the crowded train station. He bumped into several people on the way, but he eventually made it to the train's doors. "Ticket, sir?" the conductor said sweetly. Yuri simply let his now multi-colored eyes shine through the darkness under his hood. He glared at the man hoping to fill him with enough fear to simply let him on without a ticket. It was obvious that the man was startled when Yuri raised his head ever-so-slightly and cut his eyes at the man. In the process, he revealed the new scars on his face and a look of disapproval. The man jumped and held his chest with his sudden fright. He could tell that Yuri meant business and quickly stuttered, "W-what is that? Y-you l-l-lost your ticket? Well th-that's alright, go on a-ahead, sir. You seem to b-be an hon-honest fellow." the man gestured for Yuri to step aboard and Yuri broke the contact their eyes had formerly made. He stepped aboard the cart and walked to an empty and isolated seat. He set down his backpack in the empty seat next to him to indicate that he wished to be alone, but someone didn't get the message.

"Hey buddy, mind if I sit here? Great. Where are you headed? I'm going to Germany, isn't that awesome!? I already know how to say 'hello' and 'how are you'!" the man that suddenly moved Yuri's bag and plopped it on the floor was very cheery. It was prehaps the fact that he was so happy that infuriated Yuri the most. He sighed in frustration.

"Please don't sit there," Yuri said angrily. He spoke in an American accent and tried not to scare the man too much. He really didn't want to make himself noticed and get caught. He calmed slightly and continued to speak, still in an American accent, "I have a friend coming and I promised I'd save her a seat." Yuri had yet to make eye contact with the cheery man and he continued to stare out of the window next to him into the darkness. He didn't want the man to see his face, but at the same time he wanted to smile at him to ensure he was "safe".

"Oh, I'm sorry, well I hope the two of you have fun whereever it is you're going." the man stood happily and placed Yuri's bag back on the seat gently. He walked away and Yuri sighed in relief. That was close, a little too close. I need to stay under the radar, at least until I get to Moscow. The conductor closed the door and the train started down the railroad tracks. Yuri watched out the window as the countries passed. The colors were sort of blurred due to the speed of the train, but he still understood what he was watching and he smiled slightly when the sun began to rise. He couldn't help but be optimistic. He couldn't help but think he may have gotten away.

Wearing:{Backpack}{Shoes}{Pants}{Shirt}{Coat}{Scarf}
Defending Myself With:{Revolver (In Backpack)}{Ak47 (In Backpack)}{Sickle (In Backpack)}
Emotions:{...}
Song of the Moment:"Mr. Blue Sky - Electric Light Orchestra (THIS SONG IS ADORABLE! ^-^)"

But this is just me disguised as me...XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX...I'm the killer who burned your home!XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX...Hell over meXXXX

{{Over and Out Comrade:}}Okay, so this is my new post for Yuri. XD And umm, I changed the pistol and ak that I had orginially put. It just makes more sense that the three weapons fit together in the backpack better when the AK is that size and the pistol before was just me in a rush and ended up making me look stupid. It was a paintball gun >_> Haha. Excuse my stupidity, please. Aaaannnnnddddd, I think that's it. OH, sorry that I couldn't get another picture of the sickle, but that's the basic shape of it. (It's not THAT curved, but whatever, it get's the job done).

Actual Z's Boyfriend

Mysterious Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Big Tipper 100
User Image

"I'm always screaming my lungs out!"

"'Till my head s t a r t s spinnin'"

"Playing my songs is the way I cope with life"

Wearing:{Coat}{Pants}{Boots}{Shirt}{BowTie}{Hat}
Weapons/Equipment:{Fire Poker}{Violin}{Piano (Obviously not just carrying around)}
Emotions:{Nervous}

Evel's bright blue eyes began to water in the confusion of the moment. Ivan smiled at her and put his hand on hers. "Now how could I hurt you?"
He put his hand on her chin and lifted it up as he continued to speak, "Our meeting is already frozen in time and I've already played Chopin. Besides, it's romantic, it's like Romeo and Juliet." He sighed with a sort of "in love" face and looked into the girl's eyes as his mind trailed off. He knew that the reference to Shakespeare would probably not ring a bell for anyone involved in the situation. They had stopped requiring it be read in almost every school on the planet in 2030. Most people now-a-days couldn't even comprehend what he meant because of the difference in languages. Ivan had taken an interest in Shakespeare when he was younger due to his interest in classical music. He wasn't a big fan of Shakespeare, but Romeo and Juliet was by far his favorite of the plays.

Wearing:{Coat}{Pants}{Boots}{Shirt}{BowTie}{Hat}
Weapons/Equipment:{Fire Poker}{Violin}{Piano (Obviously not just carrying around)}
Emotions:{Falling for Evel}

{{Oaf Over Cancer:}}Short and crappy post, sorry.

"Not afraid of anything, I've got the whole world infront of me!"
User Image

♛I sit here in the darkness
And wonder when this nightmare will end.
All I see in my way is an ocean of blood.
It is as still as glass, nothing disturbing it.
It scares me to know this fact.

I stand here in the alley
And see the nightmare again and again.
I scream my heart out, and yet
I feel as if no one hears my calls.
A sense of dread washes over me.

I can feel my blood rushing
In the veins within me.
I can feel my heart pounding,
Wanting to burst out of my chest,
Just to put me out of my misery.

I suddenly wake up, sweat all over me.
I touch my face gently with my hands
And realize a very real fact:
What I had just saw, the horrible images and feelings
Were all part of a dream in my head.♛

Marcus watched Ivan and Evel closely. He then heard Kayta humming something to herself and felt her hand run through his raven black hair. He had always let her do that ever since she became a member of the Arklight gang because it reminded him of his mother. She used to do the same thing to him when he was little. He still felt guilty for leaving his mother behind, but he didn't know what else to do. He was panicked and didn't think of it at the time. He then felt Kayta's hands on his tense shoulders and her thumbs working on the knots in his muscles. He liked it and began to relax.

When he heard Ivan ask if Evel was part of a different gang, and his muscles tensed up. Kayta had stopped massaging out the knots in his muscles and her hands were lying upon his shoulders. Kayta began to confess something to both him and Ivan, which shocked Marcus. Someone had kept something secret from him? And it was someone in his own gang?! He listened to Kayta, explaining her relationship with Evel, a member of the Kawaguchi gang. The last part of the statement spoke guilt to him, and his shoulders sagged a bit. He couldn't bring himself to hate Kayta, no matter how much he wanted to.

When Kayta said that they were not allowed to lay a hand on Evel, Marcus was surprised. This he had never heard from Kayta before. He heard Evel say something to Ivan, but was silenced by Kayta almost a minute later. He felt Kayta's hands slide off of his shoulders and her fingers caressing his cheek, giving him chills. He noticed that Kayta had embraced Evel and was trying to comfort Evel. The last part was directed toward him, and he knew that he was in for it. He looked at the scene between Kayta and Evel, and it reminded him of when he used to protect Demetri and Anthony from their father. He could still feel the pain in his arms, where he had been scarred from his father's constant abuse. ".....N-no....it won't...." He glanced away, trying to put the painful memories into the back of his mind.

Out of Coins:

Questionable Conversationalist

User ImageDemetri Cavallone
Loyalties: Akaan
Equipment:a kickass belt, titanium knuckles, coat, phone, Elles phone, $5

Demetri smirked as she couldn't help but eat the food, and sat back a little when Kitty casually strolled in. She must have followed us here slowly or something He thought to himself, wondering how on earth she'd found the room, but glad that she did. I'm glad that shes here too. Akita needs support. Not to mention people to watch out in case someone tries to snipe us in the hospital.. He thought, remembering the upset nurses who were loitering outside yesterday, that witnessed the cops head being blown off. His smile twitched a little at the thought of that.
Aren't hospitals meant to be classified as safe zones? Along with schools and childcare centres? Whichever gang had done the shooting yesterday, they were irresponsible and breaking the unwritten code of citywide warfare. He thought to himself angrily. Little did he know that it was actually one of his own gang members.

Akitas touch on his hand snapped him out of his thoughts, and back to reality. He grinned at the girl.
"As long as you eat them, I dont really care whyyy~" He said, remaining with a playful tone despite her glares, then looked over at Kitty, who was whispering in her usual hushed voice, something about a familiar man being outside.

"Oh, thats..that guy is probably one of the cops. You can tell by the uniform. He's probably keeping an eye that no-one comes in to kidnap or hurt Akita again." He stated, in a slightly worried tone. Obviously that was not what he thought at all- but with the cop so close by, it was best to speak as if they were friendly and out to help them. After all, their story was going to be that they were all just regular citizens who had gotten accidentally mixed up in a psychotic murderers rampage- Truthfully, he had no idea who the guy was anyway. "He'll probably need to take statements and stuff from everyone....once we're less shaken up." He added, and plucked a chicken nugget off Akitas plate, eating it swiftly and looking at the ceiling, trying to calm down a bit.

"Meanwhile, you're right, I shouldn't be here, and I've got people to see and places to be." He said, with a slight nod, and a small amount of hesitation in leaving, moving away from the side of the bed.
He went to leave the room, slowly, contemplating the events which had unfolded, then looked over his shoulder at the crowd of girls.
"Akita, again, I'm so glad you're okay, and girls? Please none of you go off alone anymore, alright? This city isn't safe..." His eyes looked worried as he stated this.

Once I find out who is behind all of this, they are going down.
This means war.

He used Elles phone to send a message to some trustworthy members of his gang, to spread the word.
Keep drugs low. Stay under the radar. Keep alert. Protect yourselves. I have a feeling the s**t is only just beginning.

((Sooooo, anyway, I'm going to be away for the next four or five days. After that, I might be on rather sporadically until December, when I'll be back on properly. I should still be able to post once or twice a week, but, yes. I'm writing that Demetri is walking out, because I dont want anyone to be stuck waiting for me while I'm gone.))

Magnetic Businessman

User Image
Eric Walker
Anti Violent Gang Task Force
At the moment is: plain clothed
Equipment: electronic note pad, keys, wallet, standard issue gun, badge, cuffs

Eric typed the name into the electronic notepad in the file they had on the non-Russian white haired man. The name was then up loaded to the police network and there were techie’s running back ground checks on the name as they spoke.
They had Williams on kidnapping and murder. They had gathered enough evidence to put this man away for a long time. What they needed now was a confession if they could get it. But they could take him to court with witness reports and what they had been able to recover from the security film from the dance floor.

But there was one question that Eric needed to ask Williams.

"You want to tell me where the Russian is?" Eric asked Williams. He hopped they could get this man to give them the location of Russian before he killed anyone else. It was a race against time when it came to the blood lust of the Russian, though Eric knew that the man sitting in front of him was also a cold blooded murderer.
This man had brutally killed a middle aged bar maid by the name of Lucy Watts with a 3 year old daughter and two cats. She had been killed for no other reason other than she worked at the bar. The photo the police data base had was a picture with her and her daughter in the park. They're laughing for some reason. But never again.
And Lucy had not been the only person this man had killed according to witnesses and the security feed.

There was a beeping noise from Eric's notepad. He looked down and opened the 'urgent' message. There had been a possible sighting of the Russian on a train heading out of the city but a transport cop (or ticket inspector as you may know them).
Of course since they had aired the images of the two men reasonable for the massacre a couple of days ago the phone had been going off the hook about tips of people who might have seen the Russian, or Williams.

But someone had thought that it was worth following up on this lead as they had expected that the Russian would try to flee the city. It was just a matter of when. Transport works had been given photos and told to stop either man from leaving the city.
They had followed up with security footage from the train.

The man certainly had the same frame as the Russian, but his hair was dark. Eric frowned as he stared at the image on his notepad. If only they had a face shot, Eric would know for sure.

Of course the police were treading on the safe side. It had been arranged that police officers would board the train at the next stop and investigate the man. They had all been given images of the Russian and warned that he had most likely have changed his hair colour to a brown colour from what had been discovered in the bathroom in the building in which Akita had been found.

Eric wondered what the officers would do on the scene as they had never seen the man in person. Eric knew that he would be able to tell this man apart from any other with just one look of his face.

That face haunted his sleep.
He was the embodiment of death.

But then again, the man did not seem that smart. After all he should have been trying to lay low, but instead he was threatening transport cops when they asked to see tickets.

Of course Eric could only hope that this man was the Russian. Just an hour ago a three man cop bust on a local movie rental shop had caused a punk teenager to wet himself after some old lady had mistaken him for being the Russian. Eric had to not get his hopes up too high.

Eric looked up at Williams

"This is important. Did the Russian say he was going to leave the city today?" he asked "And if so, how did he plan to do it"
It was imperative that they find the man.
If they didn't then in 48 hours the Russian was going to be taken out of their hands. National Security had caught whiff of the case, and they were so close to labelling the Russian a Terrorist and hunting down the man with all the power the nation had at its deposal.

Perhaps the Russian had always been a Terrorist. He had never fitted the gang type.
Eric looked at the man in front of him. If the Russian was labelled as a Terrorist, then it was extremely likely that Williams would be given that title as well.
The case was quickly sliding from his hands, and for some reason Eric was ok with that. He hated the man who had been the cause of the death of the officer from the depth of his soul. But he had had enough of all the murder. He had had enough of worrying when he would kill again, or how many he would kill this time.

How many more people had to die for his enjoyment? Was he going to massacre a family every time he was bored?

Eric's eyes stared metaphoric holes into the white haired man in the other seat.
Time was running out.

Equipment: electronic note pad, keys, wallet, standard issue gun, badge, cuffs,

(( Hey guys, I’m just assuming that there was still footage from the dance club. Tell me if there wasn’t Emeron 3nodding . I’ll think up something else xp .

And Union, I’m trying to involve you with the gang thing, but honestly Yuri made Terrorist level from just after the dance club massacre sweatdrop . The normal police probably won’t be chasing him anymore. He’ll have to deal with National Security which has even bigger toys then the police department xp , so now way Yuri’s going to make it out of the country with that weak disguise, sorry crying . If he does just walk out on a train or plane of something with just his hair and eyes a different colour (and what about passports? emotion_eyebrow ), then I’ll have to call god moding emotion_8c . Not that I want to be a pain sweatdrop .
Do explain, I’m happy to hear your side and plans xd
Please don't yell at me again, I really am just trying to help crying
*backs away into a corner and shivers in fear of your wrath*
*wonders why he tried to say anything while knowing he's going to end up regretting ever opening his mouth* ))

((On another note, I'm not sure if I mentioned that I'm doing my University exams at the moment, so I might be off for days at a time. I hope you guys can forgive me whee ))
User Image

XXXXJARED XXWILLIAMS XX!
--------------------------♞--------------------------
XXKAWAGUCHI XXMEMBER XX!

Current Location: At the police station
Action(s): Being interrogated
Equipment: Metal-studded knuckle gloves
Speaking to: Eric
Mood: Nervous, confused
OOC:

Jared noticed that the police man in front of him do something, but couldn't tell what he was doing exactly. He stayed silent, unsure of what to say. He had never been inside an interrogation room before, and the very thought was making him nervous. He had to force his legs to not twitch. He looked up as the man asked him where the Russian man was. Jared was stumped. He had no clue whatsoever as to where Yuri might be. He looked down again, trying to come up with an answer. He stayed like this for several moments, thinking of where Yuri could have possibly gone. He was sure that Yuri was not going back to the bar. That would've been a trap. His head shot up as the man asked him if the Russian said anything about leaving the city and if so how. Jared tried to come up with something, but his mind seemed to be working against him. Finally, after a few minutes of silence, spoke in a barely audible whisper, "He......he told me nothing of that....he never even said he was leaving the city...." He was hoping, in the back of his mind, that Yuri was okay.

Super Raider

7,700 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Party Member Why Are You With These People? No one in sight
Weapon OoooOO Shiny Weapons~ N/A at the moment
Location▹ Where Ya At? Police Station
Mood▹ How Ya Feelin'? Indifferent
Gear▹ Whatcha Weeearin'? Civies

User Image
"Some may say I'm a bit mad, but madness isn't always bad."

Simon sat in the chair watching the security cameras but not entirely paying attention to what was happening on them. He was more focused on his inner thoughts, musings, and cognition. That's all he really ahd at the moment. Those higher in the police force did not really see Simon as an active enforcer or someone who actually went out and suppressed crime. He was more of a thinker and thus sat within the police department and analyzed and reported things. Of course, at the moment. he really wasn't doing his job, taking more of a like to day dreaming. He had always been lazy, but got his job completed just fine and that's why he hadn't been fired yet. He was a slacker, but when he did his job, he was damn good at it.

Simon could fight and was actually pretty athletic, but none of that really mattered when he never got to use his physical prowess for anything. Right now there were a few things going on in the city, but he would let the on duty officers take care of it if it was anything that fit into the criminal category. He slid his rolling chair over to the counter opposite of the security screens and flickered on his large personal computer. He opened up a media-streamer and begin to sort through the thousands of movies it provided and finally chose a modern black and white movie about a small settlement in Germany where several mysterious accidents begin to happen. It was a marvelous movie called "The White Ribbon" and it was one of his favorites. It was one of the few great modern black and white movies and its cinematography was phenomenal. It was essentially screen-literature.

Simon had always loved movies and it was probably his largest passion. However, he was pressured into joining the force and there he was, watching great movies instead of helping create them. It wasn't something he would have chosen as a career for himself, but he got along well enough. Now it was time to just kick back and watch the movie for the time-being.

OOC: Hey everyone. Finally got my first post in. I was a little busy before.

Magnetic Businessman

User Image
Eric Walker
Anti Violent Gang Task Force
Equipment: electronic note pad, keys, wallet, standard issue gun, badge, cuffs

Eric looked the man in the eye. He really hoped that the man would not try to lie to him. If he was he was a good liar. Eric just had to accept it. They were no closer to finding the Russian. He remembered seeing the fleeing shadow of the man he bet had been the Russian. But tracking was impossible to do in an urban environment unless he left a money trail. Which he had not. And he had had to find the Akita girl.

"Thank you" Eric said to the white haired man. He at least knew now that they were too attached to each other. Security camera had show that Williams had broken the Russian out of custody, but it looked like he wasn't going to return the favour. He must have been a great friend to have...but really he seemed like a bit of an arsehole. Not that Eric expected any less after meeting the boy and seeing the death scene he had left behind. A monster to the core he guessed. "You have his name?" Eric asked. It didn't matter if he didn't tell me as there was a police officer from Russia who was to arrive in the city in one hour.

The next step after that was to get a confession out of Williams, And to work out if he did indeed have any gang connections.
"Why did you kidnap the girl Williams?" Eric asked directly. He wanted to wait for the reply, but suddenly his ear phone bleeped at him.
He frowned.
He Hostage was taking over the case. Eric nearly slipped a curse as he listened on the phone. Homicide had dibbs after. It seemed as though Gang Crime had made it to the bottom of the list.
Though to be honest Eric didn't know how many officers there still was in Hostage after the last attacks. They had suffered heavy losses from the Russian. No doubt that was one of the reasons they wanted the case so bad, so they could get closer to catching the Russian.

Eric sighed and shook his head. Over the past week he had been wondering if he really was in Gang Crime, or whether he had somehow found himself back in Homicide.
"I'm afraid someone else is going to finish this little talk" Eric told Williams trying not to let his annoyance show in his face. He then stood up and walked out of the room. He was half way to his desk when he noticed the attractive brunette cop enter the interview room.
He hoped she wouldn't regret taking the case.

Eric looked down at his empty coffee mug. He needed coffee.
He picked it up and took the lift down to the 3rd floor. They had the best espresso machine down there.

((Sorry for the short post. I also wrote a 400 word essay about Eric’s sudden death after he left the 6th floor which pointed out some of the many instances that a certain someone has God Moded after feeling frustrated that she/he likes to say that the only one ever God Moding in this role play is me (I’m only human. I get annoyed. I'm so sorry crying ), but then thought that it might be too harsh. And just because this certain person openly dislikes me for some unknown reason, doesn’t mean that I feel the same, so I decided not to post it, even though it was a thing of beauty emotion_kirakira . But it isn't as if she/he reads any of my posts any way xp ))

Equipment: electronic note pad, keys, wallet, standard issue gun, badge, cuffs,

(( Farewell everyone. crying I hope to role play with you guys again in the near future, if you'd still have me emotion_kirakira ))

Questionable Conversationalist

User ImageDemetri Cavallone
Loyalties: Akaan
Equipment:a kickass belt, titanium knuckles, coat, phone, Elles phone, $5, one of the girl gangmembers handguns

Demetri stalked his way out of the hospital room, feeling a wierd calmness fall on himself as he chanted in his mind, the last few thoughts he'd had.
This means war.
This means war.
This means war.

He took out Elles cellphone and tapped it a few times, writing up brief information on important gang topics, in the usual code he had used, mind still whirling slightly. He sent it from Elles phone to her computer network (surely, the two were connected so that a slightly technologically inept person like Demetri could send it through?) then put the phone back in his pocket.
He was definately preparing for something.
But what?
Could he kill someone?
He wondered this, as his feet hit the pavement, guiding him on a wander around the city. Joining a gang had been out of a need for acceptance and love, and family- as the real one of his had let him down. He was in it for the fun and familiarity, not for the drugs, or guns, or even for the girls.
But why did I join a gang....why not just make a group of friends...? He wondered, and then remembered something.
My mother.
He actually stopped walking as he thought that.
I just thought they could help me get information...

How....how did it come this far....

Now I've seen men die in front of me, sold drugs for teens to waste their lives away, stolen money, manipulated girls....and all for what!?
I'd lost sight of what I really wanted!!

"No...Actually, screw this.." Demetri said actually out loud, and headed off towards the Akaan base.
The people there let him in quickly, and he went upstairs, stomping up there and into any of the girls rooms which had guns. He pocketed the gun, making sure it had bullets, and left Elles cellphone on the livingroom table.
He left again, without saying anything, face like a storm.

I dont need these people.
I was lured in because I thought they'd help me. Now I feel just royally ******** up in the head.
Why did I think I was too weak to find out things myself?

He went to a small department of city hall, and asked about his mother.
The lady behind the desk began to whine and say it could take weeks to find those pieces of data about personell.
He put the gun on the desk, just so she could see the shine of the barrel from inside his coat sleeve, and told her softly, with a smile, that he was in no mood to wait.
She got the files of his family records out as fast as she could, confirming something for him.

His mother
was
alive.

Now I'm going to ******** find her.

Goodbye gang. I knew you well. I mourn for your loss.

Demetri said a mental goodbye to his gang in his mind, face contemplative as he whisked out of the tiny office in city hall. It was the same mentality that he had when getting rid of ex girlfriends.
I loved you all, but I have somethings I need to do. And you're no longer going to be able to help me.

Perhaps the old gang boss had known all along that Demetri would abandon the gang in times of potential war. Perhaps thats why he was given that chance- because the old Akaan boss probably had wanted for the group, as suddenly leaderless, to dissolve in times where people began dying.

Perhaps seeing the massacre had both broken and empowered the young man, and now he wasn't afraid to take what he wanted by force- seeing as there was so much senseless killing in the world, threatening people with a gun in order to find his mother didn't seem so bad.

Perhaps he couldn't stand the thought of more gang members being killed, and could realize by now that those other ones from the club, were never coming back. So he had decided, as a self defence mechanism, to distance himself from them in order to not get hurt- just he was hurt when his father was murdered.

Or perhaps he'd just gone blatantly insane. Cracked, after only a few years in Akaan.
Or perhaps he'd taken a handful of drugs to cope with the stress of being a gang leader.
Or perhaps he was simply a man with a strict agenda, and war was not on his to-do list.

Either way.
It didn't really matter.

He was going to find her.
He was going to find out what happened to her.
And he would do it

alone.

((All stories have to end somehow. This RP has caused too many people I cared about to become frustrated and upset. What was once a game of friendship and bonding will become a sore point that no-one wants to talk about. I enjoyed myself at first, so thankyou all for that experience. There was a lot of upsets in this RP, and I hope we can all learn from this, and be a little more mature next time. I have certainly learnt a few things.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff