Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Shapeshifter

User Image

Sef

~If I could be an angel, I'd make your every wish come true,

Sef was aware that they passed but he was just as reluctant to break their kiss. He was going to tell Kuro that Francis was looking for him but he rather keep the neko with him for a little while longer. He was also willing to give his blood to the vampire if it meant him staying with him. Whimpering softly when he heard Kuro moan Sef didn't care what Kuro wanted he was willing to give it. Feeling the fangs on his lower lip he gasped before looking at Kuro feeling a little hurt."You won't hurt me" Sef said before licking his lip and made sure to make sure his lip wasn't bleeding to badly before handing Kuro his hat back and took the others hand. "Come with me, I'll let you take my blood, just stay with me" Sef said before looking at Kuro."You can take as much of my blood as you want without killing me. Anything you want I'll do for you"

~but I am only human, Just a Boy who's loving you~

AlienGirll
OOc

Widow

Alien Believer

User Image

______ _________қนr໐คit໐

uro shook his head a little when the boy stated he wouldn't hurt him. He would. He definitely would if he hung around too long. He could feel the other's heart beat and thought sadly that his own was so pathetic compared to the frantic beats of the human. When he was just a normal neko his heart would have been even faster. Kuro took his hat when it was handed, looking at it a moment before pulling it back on. He didn't like his ears being on show because most assumed that his race were slaves, and if someone saw them or his tail they would ring someone and Francis would find him in no time.

The neko frowned at the slightly taller male, his pale lips pulled back to say that it would be a bad idea to stick around, but then his hand was taken and he forgot all about that as he focused on the warmth again. Looking down to the contact he listened, though the sound was muffled, to Sef asking him to say with him. Kuro felt a lonely longing and slowly nodded. He didn't want to take his blood but he knew he needed it, he was hungry and sad and cold. Getting off the streets and having a bit of company would make him feel a lot better. " O-okay. " The neko said cautiously, his slender tail twitching curiously behind him as he wrapped his cold fingers around the human's and said with a small smile " I'm Kuro. "

ᵃ ᶜᵃᵗ ʷᶤˡˡ ᵇᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶠʳᶤᵉᶰᵈ ᵇᵘᵗ ᶰᵉᵛᵉʳ ʸᵒᵘʳ ˢˡᵃᵛᵉˑ __________

The Undead Fairie

Familiar Shapeshifter

User Image

Sef

Sef smiled when he managed to convince Kuro to come with him before licking his lower lip. "I'm Sef. I don't live far from here" he said as he started to lead Kuro to his apartment. Once he arrived he unlocked the door and locked it again behind them before pulling off his sweater and scarf before looking at Kuro and blushing."It isn't much but it's my home for now." he said before stopping at looking at Kuro his teeth biting his lower lip gently."You need blood right? Take it" Sef said as he took Kuro's hand and sat them on the couch and tilted his head to the side his blue hair falling to the side.

AlienGirll
OOc

Widow

Alien Believer

User Image

______ _________қนr໐คit໐

uro noticed Sef kept licking his lip where he had.. Nibbled. He hoped he hadn't hurt him and gently chewed his own with concern. He followed close to the other male, looking around a little nervously as he was unsure whether this was good idea. He hoped that Sef was just a nice guy who wanted to help him.. But there was always the chance of ulterior motives. He had learned this from old masters, the ones who always acted nice in the beginning to get what they really wanted from the boy. No one could push him around any more though.. Well.. they could now. But when he was fed! He was stronger and faster, he hadn't had a chance to fully explore these new found powers but he knew they were there.

Walking into Sef's apartment Kuro glanced around, smiling softly and telling the male. " It's nice! Cosy. " He was used to that big apartment with Francis.. That didn't feel like home to him. Quickly Kuro shook the man from his head and instead look round to the human boy who had taken him in. The vampire smiled gently towards the other but after seeing the look towards his teeth he quickly kept his mouth shut in the hoped his fangs would go away. They were kinda like an erection, if he left them long enough they would shrink back down again.. Sometimes. " Oh, it's okay, I- " Before the Neko could refuse any more Sef lead him over to the couch and showed off his neck, the veins there bulged for Kuro who quickly glanced away. Sitting heavily next to Sef he asked " You sure? I don't have any money to repay you. "

Kuro knew he couldn't have stopped now but he thought it good manners to at least ask.. Even if he had no intention of stopping. The neko moved closer to Sef, gently he put his hand on the opposite side of Sef's neck to the exposed part, his thumb flicking gently against his flushed cheek as the vampire lowered his mouth down. His lips were an inch away from the vein when he took a deep breath and was given the most delicious scent. He had never enjoyed drinking blood because he had only taken it from dirty men on the street but this boy was young and... fresh. His scent was lovely to the neko who quickly moved his soft lips down onto the other's flesh. His tongue gently probed forwards first, tasting along the vein to single out where it was before he moved his jaw around and bite through the tender flesh easily with his sharp fangs. The neko moaned passionately feeling the blood trickle onto his tongue which lapped against the wounded, sucking lightly the male felt his body slowly begin to fill with the life-force, it gave him strength and he felt good, maybe even happy, for the first time in a while.

The Undead Fairie

Familiar Shapeshifter

User Image

Sef

"I don't want money" Sef whispered softly as he looked at Kuro and waited for the other male to act. He never had been fed from before so he was a little nervous about it but he was as relaxed as he was going to be until he knew what to expect. Feeling Kuro's hand on cheek he relaxed a little more but he was hyper aware of the other lips hovering over his neck before he inhaled sharply when he felt the others tongue a soft moan leaving his lips as he was bit. there had been some pain when he was bit but other than that nothing but a faint feeling of pleasure. Shifting slowly not to disturb Kuro's teeth in his neck he shyly touched the others leg, wanting to have the feeling of someone on top of him for some reason.

AlienGirll
OOc

Widow

Alien Believer

User Image

______ _________қนr໐คit໐

uro's body stilled as he drew from the human, his hands moved onto Sef's shoulder and slowly fell across his chest. The neko had felt good when Francis fed off him but he had never known how good it could feel when being the one doing the feeding. His mouth moved around where his teeth entered the boy like he was kissing him again. He didn't move at all when Sef's hand moved onto his leg but he slowly became aware where all this new blood was going. The boy wriggled a little with discomfort as a problem grew in his pants. After a while the vampire drew back with a gasp, his hands removing themselves from Sef, quickly going to cover himself as he mumbled a thank you and also a sorry. Why was this happening? He had never been aroused when he fed from those other people. Emerald eyes went up to meet the blues and Kuro gulped, his tongue lashing over his red lips as he glanced down at the small wounds on Sef's neck which leaked trickles of ruby blood. Slowly Kuro moved back and licked his tongue feline tongue across them.

ooc; I dunno when we might head to PMs razz also I'm gunna be gone for a lil while D: I'll come back to post asap!
The Undead Fairie

Widow

Alien Believer

User Image

______ _________қนr໐คit໐

uro smiled happily hearing he could come along to the shelter, he would be happy to help in any way he could there. And the prospect of working there.. Well that gave him mixed feelings. he had been a slave most all of his life and general housework were a given, but apart from that and matters in the bedroom he hadn't been given any responsibility. He supposed he was pretty good at following instructions so maybe that would be handy. It felt like such a long time since he had been helpful in any way. Francis never really needed help with anything. He was a very responsible vampire and Kuro more often then not felt like he was just getting in the way. Even their love had caused many problems.

The neko was a little disheartened he wouldn't get to fool around with Sef in the shower, but kittens awaited! He assisted Sef in the washing off his hair, telling him with a purr how nice it was. He liked running his fingers through the silky length, but eventually he had to climb out the warm water too. He shivered a little at the cool air outside, though he didn't feel it like he would before he became a vampire, and took the other towel which lay by, wrapping it round on his shoulders and snuggling into it as he watched the human. Drying himself off Kuro put on his old clothes, pulling on his little woollen hat too because he didn't want everyone to know he was a neko, his race wasn't very common and were usually slaves. Better to be safe than sorry. Dressed the neko stood by the door, his tail carefully wrapped around his waist out of sight otherwise it would be wagging with excitement.

ooc; thought it was safe to bring these guys back to the thread for a while :3

The Undead Fairie

Familiar Shapeshifter

User Image

Sef

Sef glanced over at Kuro before walking over to his closet and pulled out a box and rummaged through it before tossing Kuro a shirt and a pair of jeans. "Try these on, they're to small of me but might fit you I have a couple extra jackets too that you can borrow, at least until I can wash your current clothes." Sef said looking at Kuro and pulled a spare beanie from the shelf he had and tossed it at Kuro. "i'm going to make some tea and grab an apple to eat on the way. Would you like anything?" Sef asked as he walked his combat boots being pulled on before bending to tie them.

AlienGirll
OOc

Widow

Alien Believer

User Image

______ _________қนr໐คit໐

uro grabbed the clothes as they were thrown to him, smiling brightly he exclaimed " Oh, thank you! " He wriggled out of his clothes which had become a little dirty from sitting on the ground while he had been homeless, thankfully his body didn't sweat any more since his change. He pulled on the spare clothes thankfully, twisting and turning to get comfortable they fit him fine thankfully being a little smaller than Sef, not too much though. The boy trotted over to the other male, he crouched down before him happy and tied the undone lace of Sef's boots. " No thanks. " He replied when questioned whether he would like anything. Kuro still needed to eat normal food but found he didn't need to eat as much as he used to. He had made himself sicj a few times by eating too much as well so he generally skipped breakfast and had a nice meal in the afternoon to fill him up. Well that was what he did when he was with Francis. The boy felt a shift of guilt run through him but managed to push it away before he thought any more on the matter.

Kuro hopped up once he had tied the lace, smiling at the other male softly as his tail flicked back and forth. " What's the mother kitty called then? Do you know how many are in the litter? " He asked to make some conversation, feeling a little useless waiting around for Sef to grab his breakfast. He suddenly imagined himself making sandwiches for Sef to take to work while he milled around his home, cleaning up like a housewife. Kuro shook his head, he felt warm inside but knew Sef probably wouldn't want him hanging around. Actually he didn't even know why this boy had taken him into his home and let him drink from him. It was strange really.

ooc; sorry this ain't so great v ov

The Undead Fairie

Familiar Shapeshifter

User Image

Sef

Sef turned to Kuro as he set the kettle to boil and got his travel mug ready to go with that he needed. "Her name is Echo. My Boss named her but he said I could name the kittens. We are expecting six or so, but she's huge so there may before or they may be larger than normal." Sef said as he leaned against the counter and looked at Kuro. He admitted to himself he could see why Francis Wildheart wanted his lover back but Sef was jealous that someone like that could have someone like Kuro, who was beyond adorable. "Are you excited to go and see them?" Sef asked tilting his head to the side his teeth playing with his lip ring and his hair falling just a little bit over his face despite his beanie.

AlienGirll
OOc - I knew we had one in the threads. Thank god I still had the email for this one...that is if your still interested. I can't remember where we were taking this one either...maybe chat in pms about it?

Widow

Alien Believer

User Image

______ _________қนr໐คit໐

uro waited by the door, rolling on the balls of his feet with excitement to get going. He was looking forwards to seeing some tiny kittens already~! And lots of kittens it sounded like! "Of course I'm excited! Kittens man! Now come on slow poke~" The neko grinned playfully and linked his arm under Sef's when the other was finally ready to leave, if his tail hadn't been wrapped around his waist to hide it would have been swaying with his excitement. He kept very close to Sef as they walked, feeling a lot safer to be holding onto someone than he had when he walked alone. Although he had known that any one who had tried to attack him would have highly underestimated their target. Yet still, with his arm linked with Sef and snuggling close to his side he just felt safer. "So how long have you worked at the shelter? Do you like it? Did you ever think about getting a pet yourself?" The neko had to bite his tongue to stop the bombardment of questions from continuing. He just smiled and gave a little nervous giggle. He was not wholly sure what he was feeling about Sef. The guy was nice and all, really nice and sweet and kind and cute... But it just brought up in Kuro's mind what he felt for Francis. Their connection was so deep, not just the physical stuff but everything they had been through together and the things that had happened to them. It was difficult to think about for Kuro so he was trying his hardest to push out these thoughts invading his calm and instead listened intently for answers to his multiple questions.

ooc; oh i thought of somethin! What if the peeps who were harassing Sef when they first met try attacking them? Then Kuro goes all crazy vamp maybe?

The Undead Fairie

Familiar Shapeshifter

User Image

Sef

Sef laughed as he locked the door behind him and made sure he had his small bag with everything he needed to take. Sef had no problem with Kuro remaining close to him as they walked in fact he enjoyed it a lot more than he probably should have. "I've been working at the shelter for a few years now and I really enjoy it." Sef thought about it for a moment as they walked before shrugging one shoulder. "I've thought about it sure but when it comes down to it, I work at the Shelter more than I am home so it's not fair to them. I mean I could probably get a pet from the shelter and take it back and forth to work with me but if I couldn't then I would be neglecting it, and it's not fair." Sef said before bumping his hip gently against Kuro's. "What about you? Surely someone like you has a home and someone thats loves you. Why leave?"

AlienGirll
OOc that sounds like it could work out really well actually

Widow

Alien Believer

User Image

______ _________қนr໐คit໐

uro smiled to himself as Sef humoured him by answering his questions. It was nice to meet someone new. It was difficult while he lived with Francis because he rarely left the apartment on his own. The neko nodded, seeing the male's point about the pets. Though Kuro had never actually thought about having his own pet before, being he had been a slave most of his life and then it seemed... Odd to own an animal after what he had been through.

When a question was given to him Kuro pursed his lips and looked away across the street, watching while people went about their lives, just happy with not a worry. Kuro trueyl didn't want to think about Francis, it made him upset and mad and he didn't want to feel like that right now. There would be a time when he could forgive Francis but he needed more time to figure out how to do that. "I... It's complicated." He said finally, not wanting to divulge the details of why he had ran away, not just yet at least. He had only met Sef such a sort time ago after all. He looked up at the slightly taller male, gave him a little smile to let him know he wasn't angry or upset at being asked such a question.

The neko clung against Sef all the way to the male's work place. His ears underneath the hat were so eager to twitch around and lsten to all that went on around him but he managed to keep them still and instead let his big emerald eyes flicker from one place to another, taking in everything in a new perspective. When he had left Francis he had been frantic the man would find him straight away and he would have to tell him he didn't want to stay, then after that had worn off he was tired and hungry, too fatigued to bother looking at the world as the vampire he now was. "Are we nearly there?" Kuro asked after the long silence between them, it was a comfortable one though, well at least to the neko who had been thinking about things quite a bit.

ooc; ~

The Undead Fairie

Familiar Shapeshifter

User Image

Sef

Sef let Kuro not answer and was content to walk in silence as Kuro looked around. He knew Francis regret not going out with Kuro more and neglecting him. "we are close." Sef admitted as he led Kuro towards the building now in sight. Sef waved as he walked closer and smiled down at Kuro. "Do you want to keep your hat on or take it off?" Sef asked has he walked them into the building and back to where he left his own things.

AlienGirll
OOc

Widow

Alien Believer

User Image

______ _________қนr໐คit໐

uro looked around as they entered the building where Sef worked, he could smell the animals already and though his ears were tucked up he thought he could hear them too. He let go of Sef when he asked if he wanted to take off his hat, the neko made a face as he thought. He was wary about taking it off to show his ears as well as his coat to show his tail but it was quite uncomfortable for him so slowly he plucked off the woolly hat and tucked it in his coat pocket before sliding that off too. The neko gave a little sigh of relief, his ears twitching back and forth, seemingly stretching with the freedom after being cooped up in the hat. His tail too stretched and swayed after uncurling from around the boy's waist.

Kuro put his coat in Sef's little corner to collect when they left. He was hopeful there weren't many people who worked here that might see him so he felt at least comfortable enough to let his neko assets be known. Kuro grinned his little pointed fangs brightly at Sef "That feels much better~" The cat laughed, brining a hand up and running his fingers over an ear. "So? Do I get to cuddle some little kittens or what?" The neko asked playfully while his long slender tail swayed back and forth.

ooc; ~

""
The Undead Fairie

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items