Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clean Member

Jill smiled "I love u too." she said happy and smiled as she remember something and looked down it was what old lady told her that she help long a go. Old day told her "If you fine love your powers well grow more and more. I can help you or kill you." Jill keep smile on her face

Loyal Lover

"and if you do wind up killing me I would have it any other way." he said softly with a kiss as he open the door. "I love you." he said softly

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Raven stretched. "Are you happy to be back?" She asked and smile more.

Loyal Lover

gargoyle smiled. "with you yes." he said with a kiss. he smiled gently as he heard rain come in

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Raven smiled and curled up a little, she was smiling as she looked at him.

Clean Member

Jill looked at him "love u too" she said

Loyal Lover

rain smiled as he walked in the living room. "hey cuz guess how a getting hitch." he said with asmiled. "hi mis raven how are we to day." he said softly

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Raven smiled. "Good." She said and smiled at him more. She seemed happy as she looked at him.

Loyal Lover

rain lefted his hand to show the two the water like ring. gargoyle chuckled as he grabed ravens hand with the ring. "but munch." rain said with a chuckle. 'conrads." the two said in unison

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Raven smiled a little, she seemed to be feeling better.

Loyal Lover

"ain my cosin get four glasses the finest buddah you got and lets celebrate, and plan our wonderfull day

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Raven smiled and then stretched. "But I'm comfy." She whined and kept stretching and smiling.

Loyal Lover

"well tonight ill make up to you love." gargoyle said as he passantly kiss raven and smile. he was difantly trying to tell he something

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Raven smiled and looked at him. "Fine..." She said and sat up.

Loyal Lover

gargoylole smiled as he poured four glasses.. where jill rain." he said softly as he hand one glass to raen and the other two two rain. "she comng." rain

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff