Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Hello lovely artists of Gaia!
Welcome to my thread! I'm here to humbly request artwork of my characters from Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn.
User Image

I've had plenty of luck in the past finding wonderful artist here in Gaia so I decided to open a thread seeking new art. Take a look if you're interested at all!

«PAYMENT»

Gold-wise I have 821k ready to spend on art, however I can also do RL commissions.
For RL commissions, please PM me instead. Or talk in DA/Tumblr/etc whenever as talking about RL prices is against Gaia's rules.

Though given the low amount of gold I have, I think I'm willing to take more RL in case gold can't cover it haha. If I like the art, then I'm willing to pay for it. I'll never question prices as that will be just rude. So please know that's something you will never have to deal with me ^^

I am also looking into getting a few couple/multiple people drawings of if you're willing to draw couples or groups of 4 please let me know.

«ABOUT»

Well, I won't deny that I love anime style more so it's what I'm looking for at the moment, sorry no realism or close to realism. I did get a few pieces that were done in that style, while they ended up beautiful it's just not for me.

If you're interested in drawing anything for me, please post your samples and prices. Or send me a PM if you're more comfortable with that.

So what I'm looking for is:

>> Preferably anime style
>> Color
>> Anything from chest-up to full body. No headshots please
>> While I'm not looking into chibis, but feel free to post any samples, they may catch my eye ^^

Here are some of the artwork I've commissions to get a better idea of the kind of style I'm looking for:

[X] [X] [X] [X]

If you have any questions feel free to post in the thread or send me a PM!

What I'm looking for at the moment are drawing of my OTP, which is of my character, Zanel, with 1.0's villian Nael van Darnus. Since Nael died at the end of 1.0, I'm looking for really sad, depressing, or bittersweet art of the two. Something along the lines of this.

User Image
It looks better in a background - [X]

But that doesn't mean I'm not looking for fluff or slightly smut/nsfw. Just let me know whatever you're comfortable drawing 3nodding
«References»

I had in mind about 4 outfits you can choose from to draw. His white mage attire, his original conjurer clothes, his Storm Officer uniform, and the new race specific gear coming in 2.0

What I'm looking for is something of a theme, they don't all necessarily have to go together, you can pick of mix whichever ones you want.

«DO'S»

He always wears his eyepatch, no exceptions. (Unless you have an idea then we can talk about it.)
He has two large scars on the left side of his face. One starts from him forehead and ends at the middle of his cheek. The one one goes across his face, starting from the left side of his nostril and ends at his cheek.

«DONT'S»

Don't draw his jewely unless it's otherwise stated to be part of his outfit.
There's no need to draw his weapon as he does his casting with hand movements rather have to have to the weapon on hand.

«White Mage»

User Image

This is his main outfit, he's usually wearing this all day.

White Mage AF concept art:
|

| | | | | | | | | | |

«Maelstrom Officer's Overcoat»

Zanel is a Second Storm Lieutenant in the service of the Maelstrom. This outfit is basically their uniform. I really adore this outfit since it has two of my favorite colors in it and it looks really well.

User Image

| | | | | | | |

«Race specific ware»

So far we've been shown the concept art for the new beginner's clothing when A Realm Reborn launches. Sadly, we only have concept art to go for right now but I would love to see someone draw Zanel in this.

User Image

«Nael van Darnus»

User Image

I'm using my friend headcanon version for his face as he remained wearing his helm all throughtout the game. Her art may vary but for the most part:

>> He's an Elezen with short silver/white hair
>> Has a chip on his left ear
>> His body is scarred from either regular cuts or bullet wounds. His face has a scar under his left eye and two scars than run from the bottom of his neck to the top of his chin. [X]
>> His headcanon age is 42 so he's 20 years older than Zanel
>> Has red eyes

[X] - In-game character model

[X] [X] [X] [X]

Just artwork of ZanelxNael, one drawing slightly NSFW - [X]

«General Information»

He is 22 years old
He has dark brown hair and seems lighter in the sunlight
He has blue-gray eyes (He is blind in his left eye)
He's usually friendly and laid-back, it's rare to see him in a really bad mood
He detests the scars on his face, to the point that he avoids looking at his face all together. Though I guess you can say it's a bit of hatred and fear.

For a more complete profile, check it out here!

User Image

Base colors.
The others are of my other characters, feel free to ignore
-reserved-
-reserved-
-reserved-
-reserved-
OPEN! biggrin
bump ninja
bump ninja
bump ninja
I made this thread last year, wow that seems so long ago, because I was requesting art of my character.

Well I've been meaning to buy more art, so rather than make a new thread I just edited this one out. So please take a lot if you're interested 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff