Welcome to Gaia! ::

Head Count

+1 1 100.0% [ 45 ]
Total Votes:[ 45 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17

Fashionable Sex Symbol

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
3,299,969 Gold
The memories of the last reaping swept through her mind. She remembered the moment when her name was called out. The look of horror in her face and suddenly she heard, " I volunteer as tribute !" Alice searches for the voice she knew so well and there with her hand up was her best friend Alexis Bois. " watch over Sarah for me" was all Alexis said as she smiled at Alice. Alice's mind snaps back to the present as she hears Sarah Bois. Horror struck Alice's face but she knew what she had to do, She had to keep her promise to Alexis. Tears filled her eyes and timidly her hand went in the air and she sayed " I...I...I Volunteer as tribute!" She looks back at Sarah and says " Don't worry i will come back!"

Pal

E_Trinket
Here's the deal, my mother passed away over the weekend, so I haven't had a chance to update anything our collect votes. Things are very hectic right now, and I am out of town because of this.

The entries fro this round have been extended until Friday, and hopefully I will be home by then and can get everything straightened out.

My condolences, I'm really sorry to hear about your mother. The importance of this tektek contest is nothing compared to family matters, so take all the time you need~

Interesting Nerd

I'm sorry for your loss.

If you can't get a hold of the sponsor you are waiting for please feel free to contact me in regards to the prizes.

Shy Explorer

E_Trinket
Here's the deal, my mother passed away over the weekend, so I haven't had a chance to update anything our collect votes. Things are very hectic right now, and I am out of town because of this.

The entries fro this round have been extended until Friday, and hopefully I will be home by then and can get everything straightened out.

I am sorry to hear that. Take all the time you need. Your family is more important than we are.
Today is the last day of the extension.

xukshia

VampyMeAly

Aged Noob

E_Trinket
Today is the last day of the extension.

xukshia

VampyMeAly

Got it! Sorry I was late, school is being a pain right now >w<

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And because everyone had a story...

Roxy always knew she was going to be famous, after all she was loud, obnoxious, and (in her own eyes) an all around amazing person. It's no wonder she got chosen to be in the spotlight!

((Sory for the sucky story XD Couldn't think of anything....))

Shy Explorer

I hope everyone's life gets better, it seems everyone is having something negative happen.

Fairy

Waiting on Scores :3

Darling

15,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100
B•U•M•P

Pal

I've sent in my scores~

Fairy

Love Sparkles-x

Still Waiting on scores :3

Interesting Nerd

Love Sparkles-x
Love Sparkles-x

OP posted that her mother died, and she will get things out when she has time.

Fairy

Miss Esa
Love Sparkles-x
Love Sparkles-x

OP posted that her mother died, and she will get things out when she has time.

K, thanks you c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces