Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay, so my roommate and I have a Lexmark series 400 printer, and every time we go to print something it keeps jamming on us. The paper goes into the feeder, and as it starts printing the thing jams, crumpling the paper on us. We've tried everything to fix this thing. We've opened the top, and looked inside to see if there was any internal problem. Nothing so far. We've cleaned the interior, and scouted the exterior for some part or something that may have been knocked out of place. We've taken the ink cartridges out, and cleaned the case they sit in. Does anyone have any helpful ideas or tips as to why this is happening? Any suggestions would be helpful. Thank you.
Forensic-Kimimela
Okay, so my roommate and I have a Lexmark series 400 printer, and every time we go to print something it keeps jamming on us. The paper goes into the feeder, and as it starts printing the thing jams, crumpling the paper on us. We've tried everything to fix this thing. We've opened the top, and looked inside to see if there was any internal problem. Nothing so far. We've cleaned the interior, and scouted the exterior for some part or something that may have been knocked out of place. We've taken the ink cartridges out, and cleaned the case they sit in. Does anyone have any helpful ideas or tips as to why this is happening? Any suggestions would be helpful. Thank you.

Could you take a picture of the inside of your printer please?
Here's the two pictures we took of it. Hope they work.

/Users/miss_kittie_sammie/Desktop/IMG_3073.JPG

/Users/miss_kittie_sammie/Desktop/IMG_3075.JPG
Never mind. Problem solved. We figured out what was wrong.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff