Welcome to Gaia! ::

Biggest Anubutt

Post 6000!

Now that that's out of the way, hello everyone! I know I said I'd try to keep up with the OOC, but my life's been kind of busy the last year. I've recently gotten a werehouse job with Amazon, and I can honestly say I'll never see a lot of things the same way. So how's everyone holding up these days.
Kaun_Angelfire
A5647984351A
Kaun_Angelfire
Am I the only thinking that Igasho is a dead man walking?
I mean it's Maeva, you do not ruin Maevas furniture or yell at her. Thats just a very very stupid thing to do.

(And yes I got some time to read over a few posts)

I think Igasho is being underestimated. The shaman has been through countless wars against all kinds of creatures. He has the entire might of the Animal Kingdom at his disposal. I was reading over Maeva's profile and most of her power is circus and pomp. She has energy blasts and if she wants to do anything else she has to drain her own blood. I just feel that Igasho would have some tricks up his sleeve to deal with her.

Granted Igasho is pretty powerful but Maeva only needs a few drops of blood to make it explode, or at least she does not need to bleed out every time she uses that trick.
Was a post some time back where she used her blood to ruin a church and she did not nearly die from doing that.

Also she is in her store and that store aint no normal store.

There is no need for a 'who would win' atm... things are not what they seem.
dogcat101
Post 6000!

Now that that's out of the way, hello everyone! I know I said I'd try to keep up with the OOC, but my life's been kind of busy the last year. I've recently gotten a werehouse job with Amazon, and I can honestly say I'll never see a lot of things the same way. So how's everyone holding up these days.

Hey dogcat! Good to see you bro!

Things are holding steady over this way ^.^

Biggest Anubutt

Roskuel
dogcat101
Post 6000!

Hey dogcat! Good to see you bro!

Things are holding steady over this way ^.^

That's good. I just finished watching an anime that gave me the feels, and I'm probably gonna go to bed soon. See you guys later!
Hi guys! Guess who's back biggrin I'm sorry I had to take such a long absence because of what happened. I had to sort out my life because of something very unexpecting happen but I sort it out and got my stuff back on track and realized something, I really missed doing this RP. If you guys would have me back i'd really appreciate it. If not, i'll read from the side lines and maybe join for the next chapter smile

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
Sanokun711
Hi guys! Guess who's back biggrin I'm sorry I had to take such a long absence because of what happened. I had to sort out my life because of something very unexpecting happen but I sort it out and got my stuff back on track and realized something, I really missed doing this RP. If you guys would have me back i'd really appreciate it. If not, i'll read from the side lines and maybe join for the next chapter smile

You've been gone?

The RP was moving quite slowly until recently (partially my fault), so you haven't really missed too much~

Lonely Spirit

Sanokun711

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sanokun711

ARE YOU KIDDING?!

COME BACK, COME BACK!

We've all hit kind of a slow stride. I think i speak for most of us when i say that we've missed you ^.^
Thank you all so much for the warm welcome back smile I think the Celeste post kind of gave me an idea to identify of what Jr has been doing. razz But we'll see I'll post in a few days and Orojed yes definitely need to do an interaction with Philip, Jr missed his BFF.

Dapper Shapeshifter

12,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
ll Story ll
A Wild llStoryll Appears!

//bops the llStoryll

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
ll Story ll

*Waves at Story*

Dapper Shapeshifter

12,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
ll Story ll
Tegian
ll Story ll

//bops the llStoryll

ಠ_ಠ llStoryll gnaws on Tegain's arm!

O: SHES GONE FERAL!! WE GOTTA PUT HER DOWN!
Please forgive me for my excessive absence as of late... I'm really hoping to make it up to all of you very very soon. sad sad sad sad sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff